Yan's apprently retired and Metal is fucking wrecking the 2v2 ladder
he's #1 rank C+ with like 70 games played already, playing against good players too
Edit: I've also yet to sign on and not see him online
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
anderoo
Canada1876 Posts
On March 05 2009 00:55 LuckyFool wrote: Show nested quote + gl beating Yan. On March 04 2009 22:10 Metal[x] wrote: You can find me #1 2v2 for the whole season, k thanx bye! hahaha jk =P...maybe... ![]() Yan's apprently retired and Metal is fucking wrecking the 2v2 ladder he's #1 rank C+ with like 70 games played already, playing against good players too Edit: I've also yet to sign on and not see him online | ||
|
dream-_-
United States1857 Posts
| ||
|
Murk
Canada304 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Ret
Netherlands4535 Posts
http://fighterreplays.com/starcraft/replays/472bd1 | ||
|
jimminy_kriket
Canada5542 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Ret
Netherlands4535 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7638 Posts
On March 05 2009 04:53 ret wrote: how about now? works fine. Ret Move faster. 300 apm YOU HAVE TOO! | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
| ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
| ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
| ||
|
Jonoman92
United States9110 Posts
| ||
|
Murk
Canada304 Posts
| ||
|
KwarK
United States44353 Posts
. | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
On March 05 2009 05:33 Murk wrote: i havent played 1 disc'er or cheese player same actually.. but I have noticed a bunch of profiles that say "disc users: X X X X X " and it seems to be a big issue atm. I think early season it is especially prevalent cause people don't associate their increased losses with the better players they are playing. Usually the ones that disc REALLY care about their record so it drifts to the bottom as the season progresses. | ||
|
Mutalisk
288 Posts
| ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
I wanna know.. he seemed amazing. | ||
|
jimminy_kriket
Canada5542 Posts
i have a rep of him but its very short i think he is progamer but cant be sure | ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
Maybe I'll make it to D+ | ||
|
eXigent.
Canada2419 Posts
On March 05 2009 05:48 {88}iNcontroL wrote: damn it who was that T kwark played that I beat! I wanna know.. he seemed amazing.If its not too much trouble, would you be able to upload the replay? (for analysis) | ||
|
anderoo
Canada1876 Posts
On March 05 2009 05:48 {88}iNcontroL wrote: damn it who was that T kwark played that I beat! I wanna know.. he seemed amazing.*insert lastshadow joke here* | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|