• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:26
CEST 10:26
KST 17:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10466 users

Dealing with rape

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Normal
tdotkrayz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States136 Posts
February 22 2009 03:47 GMT
#1
What should I do? I really don’t know where to turn now. I can’t talk to my family, or friends about this and I really don’t go anywhere else online. Sorry if this is the wrong place to talk about this. I can’t believe how much life’s changed since it happened last week… I tried to run away from my problems by posting on teamliquid and playing starcraft but I just don’t feel the same anymore. To cut a long story short, here’s what happened.

Me and my buddies at Theta Chi were having a standard Thursday night. (Classes at my college end at Thursdays instead of Fridays) We were getting wasted at this huge party and started hitting on these chicks. We all had gf’s but you know how these things work. One of them in particular was giving us lots of hints so we all got excited and shit and were hoping for a gang bang or something. I mean, she wasn’t even that hot but she was like a solid 7.5/8 and we all hadn’t been laid in like a month so we were horny as hell. But then, after chatting with us for like 15 minutes, I made a move and got shot down. After subsequent failures from all 4 of use, we knew she was just a tease and Matt pulled some roofies out of his pocket. Now, at first, I really didn’t want to go through with this but after thinking it through, I thought the bitch probably deserved it so I went along with it too and we managed to slip some into her tequila. So after we carried her out, we decided to do her in my room since it was the closest to the party. Matt went first, then me, then the others. I didn’t really know what to expect but it definitely wasn’t like everyone says. I mean, the girl isn’t like knocked out or anything. They’re just immobilized. It’s like they’re really hammered in a way, but they’re a little more sluggish so you have to do a bit more work. So after a good amount of thrusting, I decided to stick it in her ass since I never tried that before. Let me say, it was a sublime experience. Now, I didn’t really leave any marks afterwards cuz I was careful and didn’t get too rough but the two guys that went after me left her body an utter mess. Matt said she was a virgin but I didn’t see any blood so I’m gonna have to assume he was just trying to impress us. After we were finished, we took her to the bathroom and cleaned her up a bit (It was hard cuz we had to make sure no one saw us). Then, we took her back to the party and threw her onto a sofa somewhere. So anyways, slept soundly that night. No big deal for me. But later, the next day in my Accounting class, I realized that she was actually in my class and she wasn’t there that day. I’m not gonna lie. I laughed to myself for a good bit while thinking she was probably too tired to get up lol. But after that, I never saw her in class again and I started getting nervous. What if she got seriously hurt? I started getting really guilty feelings and couldn’t even focus in class anymore. I couldn’t concentrate when I spent time with my gf and could only think about that night. Later, I heard from some friends that she was preparing to press charges against us. I really really don’t know what to do right now. My gf broke up with me, my friends aren’t even sticking by me, and I really don’t want to know what my parents will do when they find out. I mean aren’t girls usually supposed to keep quiet about something like this? I’m so fucking angry, guilty, and confused at the same time. I really don’t know what to do anymore. Should I go talk to her? No, because then I’ll probably get in even more trouble. Should I deny everything? Possibly. The thing is though, it really wasn’t even my fault and I still feel so guilty. I didn’t even slip the roofies in her drink and I didn’t start the situation I just followed along with everyone else. I mean come one, wtf was I supposed to do? They’ll think I’m a pussy if I don’t. So I’ve been told by a bunch of people I talked to that I might even go to jail. Fuck my life. I never ever thought I would ever end up in a situation like this and I really need your advice. What should I do? What would be the best thing to say to her to calm her down? I know I should apologize but I feel that would just make the situation worse.
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-22 03:57:04
February 22 2009 03:51 GMT
#2
Even if this is a joke, delete it right away. Do you really want to get arrested?

This is seriously wrong, get help.

EDIT: I read this again and I just can't believe what I'm seeing. You're "angry"? The experience was "sublime"? You went along with it to avoid being made fun of from your friends? Thats just disgusting. You really should turn yourself in. And when I said get help, I didn't mean legally, I meant psychologically. Based on some of the things you've said you need it.
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 22 2009 03:53 GMT
#3
Turn yourself in.

Scumbag.
RIP Aaliyah
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
February 22 2009 03:53 GMT
#4
"Apologize?" "Might go to jail?"

What. The. Fuck.

Go directly to jail. Do not pass go.

Congrats on nuking your own life.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
February 22 2009 03:53 GMT
#5
You and your friends must be very very fucking retarded.

No matter how fucking horny you are, you still have a gf. and You don't do this to people.

Hope karma finds you mother fucker.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-22 03:57:51
February 22 2009 03:54 GMT
#6
what the fuck
edit:
i really, really hope it's a joke
but what the fuck is this:
The thing is though, it really wasn’t even my fault and I still feel so guilty.

not your fault? seriously?
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Azrael1111
Profile Joined July 2008
United States550 Posts
February 22 2009 03:54 GMT
#7
You are a horrible person, and I hope you get what you deserve.
CyuntiyuL
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada1740 Posts
February 22 2009 03:55 GMT
#8
is this a joke? how can you even begin to think this "isn't your fault?"

i think you're more of a pussy for succumbing to peer pressure than your friends would have thought if you backed out.
secret base
Loanshark
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
China3094 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-22 03:59:00
February 22 2009 03:55 GMT
#9
Dude, either way, you're going down for what you did.

Turn yourself in.

EDIT: Oh so this was what he was doing after he got temp banned from teamliquid.
No dough, no go. And no mercy.
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
February 22 2009 03:55 GMT
#10
You're really dumb.
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
fight_or_flight
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-22 03:56:46
February 22 2009 03:55 GMT
#11
On February 22 2009 12:47 tdotkrayz wrote:
What should I do? I really don’t know where to turn now. I can’t talk to my family, or friends about this and I really don’t go anywhere else online. Sorry if this is the wrong place to talk about this. I can’t believe how much life’s changed since it happened last week… I tried to run away from my problems by posting on teamliquid and playing starcraft but I just don’t feel the same anymore. To cut a long story short, here’s what happened.

Me and my buddies at Theta Chi were having a standard Thursday night. (Classes at my college end at Thursdays instead of Fridays) We were getting wasted at this huge party and started hitting on these chicks. We all had gf’s but you know how these things work. One of them in particular was giving us lots of hints so we all got excited and shit and were hoping for a gang bang or something. I mean, she wasn’t even that hot but she was like a solid 7.5/8 and we all hadn’t been laid in like a month so we were horny as hell. But then, after chatting with us for like 15 minutes, I made a move and got shot down. After subsequent failures from all 4 of use, we knew she was just a tease and Matt pulled some roofies out of his pocket. Now, at first, I really didn’t want to go through with this but after thinking it through, I thought the bitch probably deserved it so I went along with it too and we managed to slip some into her tequila. So after we carried her out, we decided to do her in my room since it was the closest to the party. Matt went first, then me, then the others. I didn’t really know what to expect but it definitely wasn’t like everyone says. I mean, the girl isn’t like knocked out or anything. They’re just immobilized. It’s like they’re really hammered in a way, but they’re a little more sluggish so you have to do a bit more work. So after a good amount of thrusting, I decided to stick it in her ass since I never tried that before. Let me say, it was a sublime experience. Now, I didn’t really leave any marks afterwards cuz I was careful and didn’t get too rough but the two guys that went after me left her body an utter mess. Matt said she was a virgin but I didn’t see any blood so I’m gonna have to assume he was just trying to impress us. After we were finished, we took her to the bathroom and cleaned her up a bit (It was hard cuz we had to make sure no one saw us). Then, we took her back to the party and threw her onto a sofa somewhere. So anyways, slept soundly that night. No big deal for me. But later, the next day in my Accounting class, I realized that she was actually in my class and she wasn’t there that day. I’m not gonna lie. I laughed to myself for a good bit while thinking she was probably too tired to get up lol. But after that, I never saw her in class again and I started getting nervous. What if she got seriously hurt? I started getting really guilty feelings and couldn’t even focus in class anymore. I couldn’t concentrate when I spent time with my gf and could only think about that night. Later, I heard from some friends that she was preparing to press charges against us. I really really don’t know what to do right now. My gf broke up with me, my friends aren’t even sticking by me, and I really don’t want to know what my parents will do when they find out. I mean aren’t girls usually supposed to keep quiet about something like this? I’m so fucking angry, guilty, and confused at the same time. I really don’t know what to do anymore. Should I go talk to her? No, because then I’ll probably get in even more trouble. Should I deny everything? Possibly. The thing is though, it really wasn’t even my fault and I still feel so guilty. I didn’t even slip the roofies in her drink and I didn’t start the situation I just followed along with everyone else. I mean come one, wtf was I supposed to do? They’ll think I’m a pussy if I don’t. So I’ve been told by a bunch of people I talked to that I might even go to jail. Fuck my life. I never ever thought I would ever end up in a situation like this and I really need your advice. What should I do? What would be the best thing to say to her to calm her down? I know I should apologize but I feel that would just make the situation worse.

I guess you could try to get less time by incriminating the others. I'm not sure how much an apology will help, I mean this is like.......real life stuff here.
Do you really want chat rooms?
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
February 22 2009 03:56 GMT
#12
die
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Aux1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States780 Posts
February 22 2009 03:56 GMT
#13
Why should this girl calm down you and your friends raped her. She should take legal action against you and your friends
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
February 22 2009 03:56 GMT
#14
if its true you deserve absolutely no sympathy from anyone

rofl your friends are going to think you're a pussy if you don't commit a felony?

goddamn you are stupid
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
PiSan
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States160 Posts
February 22 2009 03:57 GMT
#15
"Wtf were you supposed to do"?

You would rather rape a girl than have these scum you call friends think lowly of you? Get over what people think about you and take responsibility for your actions. After you finish doing time for this, that's the only way you're going to keep from going back to the slammer.
Urth
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1256 Posts
February 22 2009 03:57 GMT
#16
I had a good laugh, nice troll
BY.HERO FIGHTING!!!!
ii.blitzkrieg
Profile Joined November 2006
Canada1122 Posts
February 22 2009 03:58 GMT
#17
cocktease = deserved to get raped?

...

I hope this is a troll
iloveoov / Flash / Fantasy / Midas / Boxer -BW forever
Aux1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States780 Posts
February 22 2009 03:58 GMT
#18
On February 22 2009 12:55 CyuntiyuL wrote:
is this a joke? how can you even begin to think this "isn't your fault?"

i think you're more of a pussy for succumbing to peer pressure than your friends would have thought if you backed out.

Seriously dude how can you even use peer pressure as an excuse to justify RAPE
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
February 22 2009 03:59 GMT
#19
i think the worst statement was "aren't girls supposed to keep quiet about something like this?"

yeah... that's just bad. being horny doesnt justify these actions, nor did her being a tease
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Rayzorblade
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1172 Posts
February 22 2009 03:59 GMT
#20
I hope to God this is a joke.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 22 2009 03:59 GMT
#21
Raping a girl is MUCH WORSE than having your friends think you're a pussy btw
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 22 2009 03:59 GMT
#22
Especially since you raped her in the ass, what the fuck is wrong with you.
RIP Aaliyah
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
February 22 2009 03:59 GMT
#23
"But later, the next day in my Accounting class, I realized that she was actually in my class and she wasn’t there that day." I call bs.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
February 22 2009 04:00 GMT
#24
LOOOOOOOOOOL.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-22 04:01:50
February 22 2009 04:00 GMT
#25
On February 22 2009 12:47 tdotkrayz wrote:
I mean aren’t girls usually supposed to keep quiet about something like this?


What the fucking hell is wrong with you? I seriously hope you fucking burn in hell for that you asshole. Feel the guilt, you deserve it.

EDIT:

I pray to God that this is a troll.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
February 22 2009 04:00 GMT
#26
I really hope you are trolling.
"I mean aren’t girls usually supposed to keep quiet about something like this?"
You can't be serious.
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
February 22 2009 04:00 GMT
#27
As if we needed more stereotyping of frat boys...

seriously, whether this is a joke or not, delete this blog and ban his account.
liger13
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1060 Posts
February 22 2009 04:00 GMT
#28
wtf..
I feel like pwning noobs
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
February 22 2009 04:01 GMT
#29
this has to be a troll

wow
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
February 22 2009 04:01 GMT
#30
On February 22 2009 12:59 micronesia wrote:
"But later, the next day in my Accounting class, I realized that she was actually in my class and she wasn’t there that day." I call bs.

yea wtf LOL
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-22 04:04:15
February 22 2009 04:03 GMT
#31
On February 22 2009 12:47 tdotkrayz wrote:
I decided to stick it in her ass since I never tried that before. Let me say, it was a sublime experience.


Best line IMO.

I would guess this is chibi, but with the capitalization and punctuation its probably someone else.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
dongfeng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
731 Posts
February 22 2009 04:04 GMT
#32
this would be good in encyclopedia dramatica
i hope for your sake its a joke
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
February 22 2009 04:05 GMT
#33
I haven't even bothered reading the other comments, although I'm pretty sure they're all pretty similar to what I'm going to say.

This is probably a troll, but in case it isn't, WHAT THE FUCK MAN? You seriously think you didn't do anything wrong? Just because you weren't the one who slipped the roofies into her drink or started having sex with her?

Point is, you went along with your friends plans and didn't lift a finger to stop them, and you even fucked her yourself. There's absolutely no way you deserve any sympathy in this. The girl has absolutely all rights to press charges and you deserve whatever you end up getting.
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
February 22 2009 04:06 GMT
#34
On February 22 2009 13:00 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
As if we needed more stereotyping of frat boys...

seriously, whether this is a joke or not, delete this blog and ban his account.


Yes please do, God. This shit is so disturbing, really hope he is kidding.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
February 22 2009 04:07 GMT
#35
go turn yourself in you piece of shit
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 491
Hyuk 309
910 205
Dewaltoss 68
Killer 48
NotJumperer 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 23
Shinee 22
yabsab 19
[ Show more ]
Mind 16
Noble 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe127
League of Legends
JimRising 473
Counter-Strike
olofmeister862
ceh9538
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1851
Khaldor409
Other Games
singsing950
Sick255
Mew2King152
XBOCT103
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream300
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH150
• LUISG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Jankos967
• Stunt569
Other Games
• WagamamaTV38
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 34m
Stellar Fest
4h 34m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.