• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:44
CEST 11:44
KST 18:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6292 users

All 30GB Zune's freeze in 2009, lol - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
January 01 2009 21:53 GMT
#41
On January 02 2009 04:27 nitram wrote:
LOL? Serves you right for buying a zune!
[image loading]



Hahaha so nice~.~v

I liked this one~
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
January 01 2009 22:09 GMT
#42
On January 02 2009 04:47 jwd241224 wrote:
Also, stop trolling please.


I apologize for this comment. What I should have said was "please take the time to use correct punctuation and capitalization, and do not use the word 'faggism' to describe slightly overzealous OPs".
✌
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-01 22:47:18
January 01 2009 22:45 GMT
#43
Lol well like all mp3 players they only have a life span aimed at 3 years =) ipods and zunes so if you bought it 3 years ago it's all coo. Anyways i assume that the 30 gig model is an older model which didn't get good reception to begin with unlike the newer generations of zunes.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-01 23:00:09
January 01 2009 22:45 GMT
#44
blame the OP for stupid shitstorms like this.

Personally, I'd say they did it on purpose, just to remind you that the ones behind your mp3 player are those who made pieces of shit like Windows Vista. Microsoft is such a failure....


what responses do you expect from this POS statement? what a troll

can't wait for windows 7 to come out to shut the people like the OP up
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-01 23:00:17
January 01 2009 22:57 GMT
#45
http://gizmodo.com/5121618/how-to-revive-dead-zunes-30s

As the address says. I just have to say fail by the lead software engineer.

I like the offical fix just run the battery down make sure it's dead then resink it with your computer tommrow.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
closed
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vatican City State491 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-01 23:45:57
January 01 2009 23:41 GMT
#46
On January 02 2009 04:47 jwd241224 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2009 03:29 Ace wrote:
iPods have fucked up many more times than Zunes.


Probably because MS has sold less than 1 Zune for every 75 iPods? (yes these are real numbers)

Also, stop trolling please.


Ipods are crappy in many ways, itunes sucks, but I dont remember them malfunctioing for a day

On January 02 2009 03:16 Ace wrote:
so because Zune's freeze MS is a piece of shit?

when will this faggism stop


hey, did you just say that we cant judge a company on the base of its products?

-XBOXes had like 20% malfucntion rate
-(all) zunes stopped working for a day
-windows 98 had incredible memory management problems
-even windows xp, which is relatively stable offers poor security options (the service packs only add thigs that irritate the users, not stop the viruses)

This list could probably be much longer, as most of microsoft products had irritating bugs, even their best program (in my opinion of course) - Excel, could get buggy and give negative random numbers when you used the random() fuction..
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
January 02 2009 17:35 GMT
#47
I am glad that I own an Ipod. I used to be annoyed at iTunes and everything involved with it but once I got used to it, then it was no longer a problem for me.
김택용 Fighting!
Ra.Xor.2
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1784 Posts
January 02 2009 17:38 GMT
#48
Hahahaha, that is great. Microsoft got owned so hard, pity to everyone who got a Zune.
#1 Flash Fan
fight_or_flight
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States3988 Posts
January 02 2009 17:43 GMT
#49
The fact that this only happens on 30 GB versions and only lasts for 1 day makes it so much more funny.
Do you really want chat rooms?
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
January 02 2009 17:50 GMT
#50
Wow, I used to own the 30gig turd colored zune. Was very happy with it until I lost it. Now I own an 80gig Ipod and am perfectly happy. Still this does suck for zune owners, the zune is a quality mp3 player.
Ganfei
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Taiwan1439 Posts
January 02 2009 17:51 GMT
#51
yes, microsoft is a "failure." lmao.
You are crushing me like a cheese sandwich
ShcShc
Profile Joined October 2006
Canada912 Posts
January 02 2009 17:59 GMT
#52
lol @ some people in this topic.
"Hey I'm a Macfan and I based my pride on mac things, anything Microsoft is for fags"
and reverse the other way too.
God DAJNFBGHSfIDSHUKLFHSGUIO! -Jinro
Abydos1
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States832 Posts
January 02 2009 18:21 GMT
#53
Haha from digg here's the source code of the problematic function http://pastie.org/349916 function starts at line 249.

Infinite loops ftw!
"...perhaps the greatest joy possible in Starcraft, being accused of being a maphacker" - Day[9]
xxsaznpride
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States506 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-02 19:13:29
January 02 2009 19:12 GMT
#54
The people in this thread.... dear God you're all disappointing. All I've seen are a bunch of fucktarded, brainless, immature comments about how a product they made YEARS ago (which even a newb like me knows is highly significant from a technological standpoint) froze for ONE DAY. Being an idiot who's frozen his Zune multiple times (idk somehow I maybe overloaded the thing and it'd freeze in song menus), I already knew how to solve this problem.

Woo a day of malfunctioning, whoopty fucking do. My brother's had an iPod for God knows how long (vague phrase because I really don't know, but maybe it's been a year and a half?). He dropped it ONCE and the fucking thing split in half. ONCE. Fathom that for a second. I've dropped my Zune 30 in sand at the beach, on concrete (multiple times while playing tennis), on asphault (which is not as bad as concrete, I guess), and the worst that's happened is that I had to snap it back together because a tiny part of it split by a millimeter (the case snaps together, and that's what would get loose, I guess).

Oh, and... one of my... friends is a total retard (like most of the posters in this thread who only made stupid one-sentence statements). I know because he bought an iPod 80gig to hold 20g of music and considers himself a hardcore music fan. I have at least 40, listen to all of it, and yet still know I'm a newb with music.

$5 says some idiot quotes me and totally shuts down everything I said, but whatever.
“Life is too short to embrace a woman I don’t love. I also think a woman’s life is too short to be embraced by a man she doesn’t love.” | CSGO: Cure Moonlight
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7077 Posts
January 02 2009 19:16 GMT
#55
On January 03 2009 04:12 xxsaznpride wrote:
The people in this thread.... dear God you're all disappointing. All I've seen are a bunch of fucktarded, brainless, immature comments about how a product they made YEARS ago (which even a newb like me knows is highly significant from a technological standpoint) froze for ONE DAY. Being an idiot who's frozen his Zune multiple times (idk somehow I maybe overloaded the thing and it'd freeze in song menus), I already knew how to solve this problem.

Woo a day of malfunctioning, whoopty fucking do. My brother's had an iPod for God knows how long (vague phrase because I really don't know, but maybe it's been a year and a half?). He dropped it ONCE and the fucking thing split in half. ONCE. Fathom that for a second. I've dropped my Zune 30 in sand at the beach, on concrete (multiple times while playing tennis), on asphault (which is not as bad as concrete, I guess), and the worst that's happened is that I had to snap it back together because a tiny part of it split by a millimeter (the case snaps together, and that's what would get loose, I guess).

Oh, and... one of my... friends is a total retard (like most of the posters in this thread who only made stupid one-sentence statements). I know because he bought an iPod 80gig to hold 20g of music and considers himself a hardcore music fan. I have at least 40, listen to all of it, and yet still know I'm a newb with music.

$5 says some idiot quotes me and totally shuts down everything I said, but whatever.

The average post quality in this thread may be low but you sure aren't making it any better with that.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
January 02 2009 20:35 GMT
#56
On January 02 2009 07:09 jwd241224 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2009 04:47 jwd241224 wrote:
Also, stop trolling please.


I apologize for this comment. What I should have said was "please take the time to use correct punctuation and capitalization, and do not use the word 'faggism' to describe slightly overzealous OPs".



yeah, it's clearly the norm online to use correct punctuation and capitalization. Definitely something to expect from people.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
January 02 2009 21:10 GMT
#57
On January 03 2009 04:12 xxsaznpride wrote:
fucktarded, brainless, immature newb idiot whoopty fucking do fucking thing total retard stupid

$5 says some idiot quotes me and totally shuts down everything I said, but whatever.

This idiot quoting you says that the main problem with a couple one liners is 50 more lines of people flaming the one line posters then getting flamed back and people flaming not to flame then forum newbs coming in who think they are the shit telling people not to flame(in the form of a flame).

When you fuckin write every fucking thing just like this stupid sentence it is pretty damn hard to take you seriously you massive immature newb idiot.

If you had written your post in a polite manner then it would help threads like this not happen.

*presses post to contribute to the shitstorm*
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-02 22:47:35
January 02 2009 21:26 GMT
#58
All of you shut the hell up
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1361
Bisu 1176
Soma 565
EffOrt 209
hero 195
Pusan 148
HiyA 78
soO 66
ZerO 62
Stork 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 41
sorry 36
Shinee 35
Rush 34
Bale 31
Sharp 25
Mong 24
Noble 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc749
Counter-Strike
edward69
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft772
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns47258
olofmeister1183
singsing1173
ceh9545
Livibee205
Pyrionflax142
ArmadaUGS33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2380
League of Legends
• Jankos1658
• Rush1383
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16m
Afreeca Starleague
16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.