• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9273 users

Teamliquid I need your help - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-28 05:00:18
October 28 2008 04:57 GMT
#21
On October 28 2008 13:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
hahaha that is your request? Well I tell you waht.. he fucking wins I will never troll again.

well u wouldn't be u if its "never," but I will settle for "seldomly" and no "ifs" about it either.. u asked for help, we giving it, now u have to keep ur end of the bargain : )-
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
October 28 2008 05:01 GMT
#22
On October 28 2008 13:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
hahaha that is your request? Well I tell you waht.. he fucking wins I will never troll again.

AMAZING?

Don't do that, your trolling is usually hilarious.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 28 2008 05:03 GMT
#23
"The letter once promise makes, forgets its lettering not. For winds may tear, water may soak and fire may burn but the ink remains in the memory of the writer."

-Physician ~2006 "A discussion with the Alien Leader"
Luvz
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway356 Posts
October 28 2008 05:07 GMT
#24
On October 28 2008 13:57 Fen wrote:
done

If possible, I would love to see a FPVOD with a commentary from you.



word..
Norway ~ Home of the brave <3
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 28 2008 05:12 GMT
#25
done. more reps, more trolling, more out of control incontrol?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
October 28 2008 05:12 GMT
#26
done
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-28 05:15:02
October 28 2008 05:13 GMT
#27
LOL THIS GUY ONLY HAS 78 VOTES.

Wow good luck topping 16201.(not that i'm doubting you or anything )

I personally hate Real World. Too much drama for no fucking reason. >.>
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
foodontable
Profile Joined June 2006
China341 Posts
October 28 2008 05:14 GMT
#28
done. hope your friend wins!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 28 2008 05:15 GMT
#29
On October 28 2008 14:13 OmgIRok wrote:
LOL THIS GUY ONLY HAS 78 VOTES.

Wow good luck topping 16201.(not that i'm doubting you or anything )

I personally hate Real World. Too much drama for no fucking reason. >.>


Yep. It will be hard.. do you think TL.net is not powerful enough?

You my friend have a lot to learn...
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
October 28 2008 05:18 GMT
#30
done gl
SpiralArchitect
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2116 Posts
October 28 2008 05:19 GMT
#31
Voting now.

GIve him a TL shirt to wear under his fancy clothes and at a particularly manly moment he can rip off his metro garb to reveal the ultimate in manly ponys.
TeamLiquids #1 illiterate writer, writin dem wordz is de hardz.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
October 28 2008 05:20 GMT
#32
On October 28 2008 13:53 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
hahaha that is your request? Well I tell you waht.. he fucking wins I will never troll again.

AMAZING?

VOTING ASAP
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
October 28 2008 05:21 GMT
#33
On October 28 2008 14:15 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2008 14:13 OmgIRok wrote:
LOL THIS GUY ONLY HAS 78 VOTES.

Wow good luck topping 16201.(not that i'm doubting you or anything )

I personally hate Real World. Too much drama for no fucking reason. >.>


Yep. It will be hard.. do you think TL.net is not powerful enough?

You my friend have a lot to learn...

Are you sure? 16214 votes for first place. :[

Oh well, I voted.
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 28 2008 05:23 GMT
#34
I dunno when TL.net did the vote for blizzcon between mahini and I we had like 1k votes in 2 hours or so between the two of us. I think TL.net can do some pretty incredible things in 15 days. We all just need to remain active and each day vote Spread the word some (if you have the heart to) and we can get my boy on there. If we do I will buy him a TL.net shirt (I'm sure he will pay or w/e) and we can get TL.net on a reality show (if not 2.. more on that later).

^_^
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-28 05:32:10
October 28 2008 05:27 GMT
#35
Done, and I posted it on another forum I go to. Hopefully he'll get the votes. I put a bulletin on my myspace, too. I don't have a shitload of friends, but if they all follow suite and bulletin it, and they all vote.. I mean, potentially we're talking thousands of votes.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 28 2008 05:29 GMT
#36
wow thanks A LOT dude I really appreciate things like that.

If anyone else ahs forums they post on please don't be shy... I think we can really do this and it'd be huge!
sohee_pink
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Philippines447 Posts
October 28 2008 05:34 GMT
#37
voted
Hiatus
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
October 28 2008 05:35 GMT
#38
voted! gl =]
Entusman #12
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
October 28 2008 05:42 GMT
#39
105 votes. 16k to go xd
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
mnm
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States4493 Posts
October 28 2008 05:52 GMT
#40
i wanna see incontrol in the real world. y dont u apply geoff
http://www.teamliquid.net/store http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 129
SpeCial 118
Vindicta 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12302
Artosis 474
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3614
JimRising 628
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4724
Liquid`Hasu1129
Khaldor1017
Other Games
summit1g8024
shahzam510
FrodaN156
ArmadaUGS81
NeuroSwarm62
Mew2King53
ViBE50
JuggernautJason38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 27
• HerbMon 24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie836
• Scarra445
• Shiphtur195
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 19m
Stellar Fest
14h 19m
OSC
23h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.