• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8082 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 16

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 81 Next
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:30:49
July 14 2008 04:30 GMT
#301
On July 14 2008 13:29 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
Original Message:
Just noticed this topic where someone has pulled a random picture off my facebook.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=75160
Not entirely sure of tls stance on unprovoked personal attacks but I don't really feel like it's all in good fun. Not especially funny nor constructive imo. I'd appreciate it if it were closed.
Thanks.


Im at over a page of PMs now. This is the best two hours in TL ever.


oh god...

waiting for someone to make "the bear" reference and threatening to sue.

edit: move to news plz.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
July 14 2008 04:30 GMT
#302
FUCK

I GOT OWNED

THIS IS FUCKING GAY

FUCK THIS SHIT
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 14 2008 04:30 GMT
#303
On July 14 2008 13:29 EAGER-beaver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:26 DamageControL wrote:
On July 14 2008 13:24 EAGER-beaver wrote:
On July 14 2008 11:17 Catyoul wrote:
[image loading]


No seriously guys, that really is me, I posted that pic in the team liquid gallery! Search EAGER-beaver I'll pop up.

http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/index.php

Sorry I'll request this thread get taken down for you bro.


heck no, I want to spread my rugged good looks with the rest of teamliquid

I'd get on you.
srsly
Liquid | SKT
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
July 14 2008 04:30 GMT
#304
LOL what a nice looking guy
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-14 04:31:43
July 14 2008 04:30 GMT
#305
[image loading]


Well we know their name where they live so we should just avoid that area or go there and get an autograph
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
pat777
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States356 Posts
July 14 2008 04:30 GMT
#306
On July 14 2008 13:29 Empyrean wrote:
Oh shit guys, I found an even UGLIER person:

[image loading]

That is the same person and it is hard impossible to imagine something more ugly than that.
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
July 14 2008 04:31 GMT
#307
this thread is still going on? lol people are so slow

and btw, people like eager-beaver, seraphim, and empyrean... way to ruin my 1000+ IQ theory
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 04:31 GMT
#308
this is epic
blabberrrrr
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 14 2008 04:31 GMT
#309
On July 14 2008 13:29 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
Original Message:
Just noticed this topic where someone has pulled a random picture off my facebook.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=75160
Not entirely sure of tls stance on unprovoked personal attacks but I don't really feel like it's all in good fun. Not especially funny nor constructive imo. I'd appreciate it if it were closed.
Thanks.


Im at over a page of PMs now. This is the best two hours in TL ever.

What has been your favorite ones?
Liquid | SKT
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
July 14 2008 04:31 GMT
#310
HAHA OMG
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
July 14 2008 04:31 GMT
#311
Mani you should feel flattered that you're the guy we all run to in order to resolve our issues.
And I confess I was totally caught out on this when I read the op and pmed him although worked it out about 10 comments in.

Clever.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
sillyboy_tomato
Profile Joined July 2008
United States157 Posts
July 14 2008 04:32 GMT
#312
Oh so true....

fear me. . . . You haven't seen me sweaty after a tiring football practice. Especially if i go subway. and eat 2 footlongs in like 2 minutes
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
July 14 2008 04:32 GMT
#313
On July 14 2008 13:32 sillyboy_tomato wrote:
Oh so true....

fear me. . . . You haven't seen me sweaty after a tiring football practice. Especially if i go subway. and eat 2 footlongs in like 2 minutes


kinda gay post
UNFUCK YOURSELF
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
July 14 2008 04:32 GMT
#314
On July 14 2008 13:31 Kwark wrote:
Mani you should feel flattered that you're the guy we all run to in order to resolve our issues.
And I confess I was totally caught out on this when I read the op and pmed him although worked it out about 10 comments in.

Clever.
I pmed him just to annoy him. I cant see anything
Liquid | SKT
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
July 14 2008 04:32 GMT
#315
On July 14 2008 13:31 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:29 Manifesto7 wrote:
Original Message:
Just noticed this topic where someone has pulled a random picture off my facebook.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=75160
Not entirely sure of tls stance on unprovoked personal attacks but I don't really feel like it's all in good fun. Not especially funny nor constructive imo. I'd appreciate it if it were closed.
Thanks.


Im at over a page of PMs now. This is the best two hours in TL ever.

What has been your favorite ones?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHAHAH
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
July 14 2008 04:32 GMT
#316
rofl
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
July 14 2008 04:33 GMT
#317
On July 14 2008 13:27 SonuvBob wrote:
[image loading]


Not exactly a looker either.


vn
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 14 2008 04:33 GMT
#318
On July 14 2008 13:32 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2008 13:31 Kwark wrote:
Mani you should feel flattered that you're the guy we all run to in order to resolve our issues.
And I confess I was totally caught out on this when I read the op and pmed him although worked it out about 10 comments in.

Clever.
I pmed him just to annoy him. I cant see anything

I had that problem, too. You have to login to facebook
blabberrrrr
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
July 14 2008 04:33 GMT
#319
I HATE THIS - GOD I CAN'T GET OVER THIS....I'M SOOO MAD RIGHT NOW
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
July 14 2008 04:33 GMT
#320
that pic is of me... but i should explain before i get banned for representing tl like that (I took "<3 TL <3" out of my username and changed my pic).

i swear to god that's not what i really look like (most of the time). in that picture i had been crying for over an hour straight because my gf had just broken up with me. my roommate just busted into the room and started beating the shit out of my dog for not breaking up with her before she dumped me, then started snapping pics because he thought it was funny. he hates my gf because she used to call him "small in all the wrong places" (he's pretty short, but her joke wasn't about his height... she walked in on him taking a shower once). needless to say he was not sympathetic about the breakup and ended up gagging me and duct taping me to the floor. then he decided to change my picture to the pics he just took to "show how much of a pussy i am" to everyone on facebook.

well, there you have it. i hope you guys are happy.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 159
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 192
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10182
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1591
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam424
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0205
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 37m
Online Event
14h 37m
FEL
19h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.