• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8594 users

WCG USA Qualifiers - Page 9

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
May 12 2008 02:57 GMT
#161
On May 12 2008 11:20 TruthBringer wrote:
The side of the story you are told is not necessarily the truth. The forfeit rule is 15 minutes, so I'm guessing that Skew was 17-18 minutes late, not 2-3. I wouldn't be willing to wait that long either.

It doesn't seem like Louder would screw over G5 (what little I know of Louder) so I am guessing that G5 either didn't say how long he'd be gone or he said "brb 3" and took more than 3.



1. you ar ecorrect, it was 17 or so but STILL gay of kawaii.

2. no, g5 said "brb 3 min" outside of game 2 (before game 3) so louder asked the admin for a win saying he didnt have to/want to wait. Complete fucking garbage. I'd understand if eric took 15 which is the standard w/o rule but 3 minutes? 5 even? WTF?
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
May 12 2008 03:39 GMT
#162
well 17 isn't nearly as bad...i thought you guys meant kawaii showed up, saw skew wasn't there and just took w/o immediately to avoid playing
if he was waiting for a while without any response from skew then it's a little understandable ~_~ i dunno if skew msged him and told him or what though, if he did it's still gay
Entusman #12
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 12 2008 03:43 GMT
#163
in louder's defense, although I wasn't there and don't know exactly what happened ... he's a really busy person and he wasn't playing from his house so he was basically using someone else's comp to play.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
May 12 2008 04:06 GMT
#164
you think someone who is like 37 would be a little more mature
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
May 12 2008 04:14 GMT
#165
it was 3 minutes no longer and he already reported w/o when i got back and then i talked to admin and he sided with louder because hes not only a bad admin but he doesnt fucken speak english and id ont think he fully understood.... louder is trash... period.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
May 12 2008 04:18 GMT
#166
Another year of wcg drama, o the joys of great Wcg will they ever get it right.I miss the offline prelims fun times.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
tttt
Profile Joined February 2008
United States386 Posts
May 12 2008 04:37 GMT
#167
In all fairness to the WCG people, this must be a logistical nightmare.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 12 2008 05:00 GMT
#168
I dunno I wasn't there, I'm just pointing out that could be a potential reason why
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
May 12 2008 05:12 GMT
#169
Pretty lame of Louder then. G5 would have a better chance of beating Dino than he would, and of course we all want former hackers to suffer.

I am 100% behind Kawaii. I would wait the 15 minutes required, and no longer. None of us enjoy wasting our time. And players are able to agree to play at a time other than the scheduled time. The "my matches" page even lists your opponent's e-mail and AIM so you can let the person know if you are going to be late.
Carbon FC
Daranee
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
338 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-12 05:34:09
May 12 2008 05:32 GMT
#170
On May 12 2008 14:12 TruthBringer wrote:
Pretty lame of Louder then. G5 would have a better chance of beating Dino than he would, and of course we all want former hackers to suffer.

I am 100% behind Kawaii. I would wait the 15 minutes required, and no longer. None of us enjoy wasting our time. And players are able to agree to play at a time other than the scheduled time. The "my matches" page even lists your opponent's e-mail and AIM so you can let the person know if you are going to be late.



Actually Dino 2-0'd G5 pretty bad I saw replays. The games vs Louder were closer and Louder actually won a game vs Dino.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
May 12 2008 05:33 GMT
#171
On May 12 2008 14:12 TruthBringer wrote:
Pretty lame of Louder then. G5 would have a better chance of beating Dino than he would, and of course we all want former hackers to suffer.

I am 100% behind Kawaii. I would wait the 15 minutes required, and no longer. None of us enjoy wasting our time. And players are able to agree to play at a time other than the scheduled time. The "my matches" page even lists your opponent's e-mail and AIM so you can let the person know if you are going to be late.


I guess I should point out that Dino vs Louder was 2-1 for Dino, and all the games were 20+ mins, and Dino vs G5 were really easy wins for Dino. So I'm not sure how accurate that statement is.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
DinoFan
Profile Joined May 2008
United States6 Posts
May 12 2008 05:39 GMT
#172
gogo Dino!!
KingDino strikes again!
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
May 12 2008 05:44 GMT
#173
DinoFan = Dino?!
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
May 12 2008 07:03 GMT
#174
On May 12 2008 14:33 Xeris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2008 14:12 TruthBringer wrote:
Pretty lame of Louder then. G5 would have a better chance of beating Dino than he would, and of course we all want former hackers to suffer.

I am 100% behind Kawaii. I would wait the 15 minutes required, and no longer. None of us enjoy wasting our time. And players are able to agree to play at a time other than the scheduled time. The "my matches" page even lists your opponent's e-mail and AIM so you can let the person know if you are going to be late.


I guess I should point out that Dino vs Louder was 2-1 for Dino, and all the games were 20+ mins, and Dino vs G5 were really easy wins for Dino. So I'm not sure how accurate that statement is.


of course the games r short when i go goons first on gaia and dino proxy gates in the middle of the map LOL
NerO
Profile Joined February 2003
United States2071 Posts
May 12 2008 07:11 GMT
#175
former hackers suffer how about G5 making my eyes suffer :/
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
May 12 2008 07:23 GMT
#176
Hell why doesnt sweden have StarCraft in its WCG
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
DinoFan
Profile Joined May 2008
United States6 Posts
May 12 2008 09:04 GMT
#177
go Dino!!
KingDino strikes again!
gNs.I-RedEyes
Profile Joined April 2008
United States29 Posts
May 12 2008 16:51 GMT
#178
rofl who are u daranee? haha dino didnt really want people to see those replays. haha but w.e.
*yawn*
gNs.I-RedEyes
Profile Joined April 2008
United States29 Posts
May 12 2008 16:51 GMT
#179
hes uploading the vods on youtube anyways so go check them out
*yawn*
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-12 18:56:06
May 12 2008 18:51 GMT
#180
I don't really feel inclined to defend myself, but here's the whole story:

1. Game 1: G5 pauses repeatedly for 3~ minutes at a time with no warning. He ultimately loses the game after about 40 minutes, but made me play for 16 more minutes to kill all his cannons/probes. I had about 8 goons, an arb, 3 temps and 6 zeals, vs his nothing but scattered cannon probe. Then he refused to say GG.

2. Game 2: We both go fast DT. G5 proceeds to call me every name he can think of, telling me what a newbie I am for cheesing - which is ironic since we did basically the same build, only I faked 3 gate goon and went DT and he went 2 gate goon dt. I ended up losing the game because I was lazy and didn't scout early. G5 played it well. Again, no GG, but lots of trash talking.

3. After game 2, G5 says "brb 3 minutesi go smoke" - I say no, let's play, we need to finish I'm not at home. He says OK, makes game, THEN goes afk. For at least 6-7 minutes. I sat in the game for 3 (I timed it on a watch). I went back into channel and it was almost another 5 minutes before he came back.


Let me be clear: I'm not afraid of G5. We were 1-1. I should've gone 2-0 but I got careless. G5 is not the god he thinks he is. In fact G5 and I were, as far as I could tell, on friendly terms up until the second game of our match. There had been no negative exchanges of any kind between us. He acted like a jerk and he paid for it - he was mad he lost to Dino then mad that he lost our first game - so he took it out on me with horrible manner. To top it off G5 even ran his mouth off in the channel while we were talking to the admin at first, calling me more names.


So after all that, I spoke to the admin - I had screenshots of G5 bm'ing me, the admin watched the rep where G5 refused to leave and made me kill all his buildings, and then the matter of me not agreeing to G5 taking a break - all this made the admin agree with me and give me the win.

Not that it matters, because the way Dino played he would beat either of us. But G5 got what he deserved.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem148
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 148
Railgan 91
trigger 37
IndyStarCraft 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5269
qojqva2519
Dendi1413
420jenkins476
Fuzer 95
Counter-Strike
fl0m3327
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1165
Liquid`Hasu780
MindelVK2
Other Games
B2W.Neo864
singsing713
Beastyqt600
Mlord452
byalli398
Livibee218
ArmadaUGS212
Hui .196
KnowMe116
QueenE85
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 33
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3175
League of Legends
• Nemesis2890
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 48m
Replay Cast
7h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.