Multiple Grandmasters and pros, including viOlet and MasterAsia (and hopefully Polt this year) play in this tournament every year.
Liquipedia
GTGamefest Website
Stream
Brackets will be generated on site and posted here.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
ReMiiX
United States338 Posts
Multiple Grandmasters and pros, including viOlet and MasterAsia (and hopefully Polt this year) play in this tournament every year. Liquipedia GTGamefest Website Stream Brackets will be generated on site and posted here. | ||
|
akubar
United States4 Posts
![]() | ||
|
thegigglepuss
United States2 Posts
on a side note, I wish I could come and compete this year :'( brb quitting my job | ||
|
ReMiiX
United States338 Posts
On October 25 2014 04:46 thegigglepuss wrote: Just a heads up the liquipedia hyperlink has an extra bracket on the end. broken link. on a side note, I wish I could come and compete this year :'( brb quitting my job Thanks, fixed it now! | ||
|
GeorgiaTechCSL
1 Post
Bracket | ||
|
LeafBlower
United States115 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|