• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13268 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 754

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 752 753 754 755 756 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 20:57 GMT
#15061
On October 23 2014 05:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 05:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
any1 wanna play sc2?

Im playing dota with russians pros

not impressiv who the fuck plays dota
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 20:58 GMT
#15062
On October 23 2014 05:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 05:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
any1 wanna play sc2?

Im playing dota with russians pros

not impressiv who the fuck plays dota

literally millions of people, a lot more than play starcraft
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 22 2014 20:58 GMT
#15063
On October 23 2014 05:55 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 05:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:51 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:33 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:31 GumBa wrote:
I am watching CL

Me too, are you cheering for some specific team?

Dortmund

Dortmund sucks. Also nice sig

Wat lol sure. Best lr zerg officialy.

Discalimer: I do not watch Cl nor do I know who Dortmund is

watch more proper football

I'll stick to hand egg if you don't mind

I have like an actual serious question. Why did you guys even call it football?

I have no clue why whoever named it decided on football and I wish I could punch him in the face. I also have no clue why the name stuck. I mean seriously the ball is kicked like 10 times a game and held for the other 55 minutes. Plus the name was already being used for the world's most popular sport.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 22 2014 20:59 GMT
#15064
On October 23 2014 05:56 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 04:57 Yorkie wrote:
[image loading]

BOMBER SON


Yorkie my boooi

Hells yeah yo. Wasn't about to let Templar get Taeja in there again
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 20:59 GMT
#15065
On October 23 2014 05:58 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 05:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:51 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:33 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:31 GumBa wrote:
I am watching CL

Me too, are you cheering for some specific team?

Dortmund

Dortmund sucks. Also nice sig

Wat lol sure. Best lr zerg officialy.

Discalimer: I do not watch Cl nor do I know who Dortmund is

watch more proper football

I'll stick to hand egg if you don't mind

I have like an actual serious question. Why did you guys even call it football?

I have no clue why whoever named it decided on football and I wish I could punch him in the face. I also have no clue why the name stuck. I mean seriously the ball is kicked like 10 times a game and held for the other 55 minutes. Plus the name was already being used for the world's most popular sport.

because america, i dunno its really retarded but its a thing now, might as well accept it...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 22 2014 21:00 GMT
#15066
On October 23 2014 05:58 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 05:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:51 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:33 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:31 GumBa wrote:
I am watching CL

Me too, are you cheering for some specific team?

Dortmund

Dortmund sucks. Also nice sig

Wat lol sure. Best lr zerg officialy.

Discalimer: I do not watch Cl nor do I know who Dortmund is

watch more proper football

I'll stick to hand egg if you don't mind

I have like an actual serious question. Why did you guys even call it football?

I have no clue why whoever named it decided on football and I wish I could punch him in the face. I also have no clue why the name stuck. I mean seriously the ball is kicked like 10 times a game and held for the other 55 minutes. Plus the name was already being used for the world's most popular sport.

what does the ball do during advertisement breaks? seems like that would be the vast majority of its time
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 22 2014 21:03 GMT
#15067
On October 23 2014 06:00 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 05:58 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:51 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:33 H8 wrote:
[quote]
Me too, are you cheering for some specific team?

Dortmund

Dortmund sucks. Also nice sig

Wat lol sure. Best lr zerg officialy.

Discalimer: I do not watch Cl nor do I know who Dortmund is

watch more proper football

I'll stick to hand egg if you don't mind

I have like an actual serious question. Why did you guys even call it football?

I have no clue why whoever named it decided on football and I wish I could punch him in the face. I also have no clue why the name stuck. I mean seriously the ball is kicked like 10 times a game and held for the other 55 minutes. Plus the name was already being used for the world's most popular sport.

what does the ball do during advertisement breaks? seems like that would be the vast majority of its time

Sits around on the ground. Or in the refs hands.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Pino
Profile Joined June 2013
1032 Posts
October 22 2014 21:05 GMT
#15068
On October 23 2014 05:58 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 05:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:51 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:33 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:31 GumBa wrote:
I am watching CL

Me too, are you cheering for some specific team?

Dortmund

Dortmund sucks. Also nice sig

Wat lol sure. Best lr zerg officialy.

Discalimer: I do not watch Cl nor do I know who Dortmund is

watch more proper football

I'll stick to hand egg if you don't mind

I have like an actual serious question. Why did you guys even call it football?

I have no clue why whoever named it decided on football and I wish I could punch him in the face. I also have no clue why the name stuck. I mean seriously the ball is kicked like 10 times a game and held for the other 55 minutes. Plus the name was already being used for the world's most popular sport.


I thought the most popular sport in the world was subaquatic hockey
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 22 2014 21:07 GMT
#15069
On October 23 2014 06:05 Pino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 05:58 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:51 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:33 H8 wrote:
[quote]
Me too, are you cheering for some specific team?

Dortmund

Dortmund sucks. Also nice sig

Wat lol sure. Best lr zerg officialy.

Discalimer: I do not watch Cl nor do I know who Dortmund is

watch more proper football

I'll stick to hand egg if you don't mind

I have like an actual serious question. Why did you guys even call it football?

I have no clue why whoever named it decided on football and I wish I could punch him in the face. I also have no clue why the name stuck. I mean seriously the ball is kicked like 10 times a game and held for the other 55 minutes. Plus the name was already being used for the world's most popular sport.


I thought the most popular sport in the world was subaquatic hockey

It's a close second, but the growth rate is insane. It'll be first in no time
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 22 2014 21:08 GMT
#15070
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=op-LBp4sH7w#Get_Dosh_Or_Die_Tryin_

listen to this boys
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 21:11 GMT
#15071
On October 23 2014 06:08 Wintex wrote:
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=op-LBp4sH7w#Get_Dosh_Or_Die_Tryin_

listen to this boys

wtf is this wintex?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 22 2014 21:11 GMT
#15072
On October 23 2014 06:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 06:08 Wintex wrote:
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=op-LBp4sH7w#Get_Dosh_Or_Die_Tryin_

listen to this boys

wtf is this wintex?

it's dosh
The Bomber boy
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 21:14 GMT
#15073
On October 23 2014 06:11 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 06:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:08 Wintex wrote:
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=op-LBp4sH7w#Get_Dosh_Or_Die_Tryin_

listen to this boys

wtf is this wintex?

it's dosh

clearly
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
October 22 2014 21:15 GMT
#15074
On October 23 2014 05:58 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 05:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:53 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:51 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 Yorkie wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:38 GumBa wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:33 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 05:31 GumBa wrote:
I am watching CL

Me too, are you cheering for some specific team?

Dortmund

Dortmund sucks. Also nice sig

Wat lol sure. Best lr zerg officialy.

Discalimer: I do not watch Cl nor do I know who Dortmund is

watch more proper football

I'll stick to hand egg if you don't mind

I have like an actual serious question. Why did you guys even call it football?

I have no clue why whoever named it decided on football and I wish I could punch him in the face. I also have no clue why the name stuck. I mean seriously the ball is kicked like 10 times a game and held for the other 55 minutes. Plus the name was already being used for the world's most popular sport.

At least we have another entirely different name for it, "Olive ball" (橄榄球).
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 22 2014 21:16 GMT
#15075
On October 23 2014 06:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 06:11 Wintex wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:08 Wintex wrote:
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=op-LBp4sH7w#Get_Dosh_Or_Die_Tryin_

listen to this boys

wtf is this wintex?

it's dosh

clearly

basically sOs at a 100k tournament
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 21:18 GMT
#15076
On October 23 2014 06:16 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 06:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:11 Wintex wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:08 Wintex wrote:
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=op-LBp4sH7w#Get_Dosh_Or_Die_Tryin_

listen to this boys

wtf is this wintex?

it's dosh

clearly

basically sOs at a 100k tournament

basically
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 22 2014 21:19 GMT
#15077
On October 23 2014 06:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 06:16 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:11 Wintex wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 23 2014 06:08 Wintex wrote:
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=op-LBp4sH7w#Get_Dosh_Or_Die_Tryin_

listen to this boys

wtf is this wintex?

it's dosh

clearly

basically sOs at a 100k tournament

basically

unfortunately walked into a Trap this time
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 22 2014 21:22 GMT
#15078
took me a bit longer to get home...

anyone still up for starcraft2 team games?
Kelwyn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany143 Posts
October 22 2014 21:22 GMT
#15079
Gotta give at least one post to this, for passion and glourious one thousand pages before the finals even commence!

Hope the terrans do well in this, and let TaeJa, MMA, Polt and Bomber do even better!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 21:24 GMT
#15080
On October 23 2014 06:22 y0su wrote:
took me a bit longer to get home...

anyone still up for starcraft2 team games?

cricketer
930
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 752 753 754 755 756 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings120
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 178
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 417
hero 350
BeSt 251
sorry 60
Mind 33
Bale 22
Terrorterran 21
ZergMaN 13
Noble 9
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Counter-Strike
taco 385
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g9353
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS45
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2219
League of Legends
• Rush1266
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 20m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.