• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:43
CEST 09:43
KST 16:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11702 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 733

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 731 732 733 734 735 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 11:21 GMT
#14641
On October 22 2014 20:19 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:16 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:13 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:12 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I love how Sabaton singer pronounces R like finns


Isn't finnish actually similar to swedish?


I think it's completely different language group.

Yes, Finns are alone with estonians and hungary in europe.

I speak hungarian, do you understand anything spoken in hungarian? I always heard that is from the same language class as finish. When I hear finish I have no clue what they are speaking. Is this true vice-versa? did you ever listen to something in hungarian just to see if they are similarities?

No. Hungarian (to finnish) is as close as france is to russian. We just happen to be in same language group.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 11:22 GMT
#14642
On October 22 2014 20:19 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:15 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:12 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:11 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I love how Sabaton singer pronounces R like finns


Isn't finnish actually similar to swedish?

Well kind of ye(as pronunciations. not as language) but swedes don't pronounce R so strong as Joakim Brodén


In Serbia, it's actally an almost identical language to Croatian, but the pronunciation styles are completely different


You were part of one country, same as we were. Czech people can speak with people from Slovakia without any trouble at all, but it is still two different languages.


It's different. But very similar. And I think it was like that even before the 20. century. Some people actually claim that it's the same language, but it isn't. I study linguistics, so I know that, most people sadly don't
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 11:25 GMT
#14643
Finns and hungarians are part of this big (almost dead languages due russia) language group (Uralic languages) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages.

But this is closest languagesto finnish:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnic_languages

I can understand little estonian but west karelian very well.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2014 11:25 GMT
#14644
On October 22 2014 20:22 DJHelium wrote:


Goodbye cruel world

R1CH breaking your passion guys, be ready
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 22 2014 11:26 GMT
#14645
On October 22 2014 20:25 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:22 DJHelium wrote:
https://twitter.com/R1CH_TL/status/524881580280791040

Goodbye cruel world

R1CH breaking your passion guys, be ready


No way!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 11:27 GMT
#14646
On October 22 2014 20:25 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:22 DJHelium wrote:
https://twitter.com/R1CH_TL/status/524881580280791040

Goodbye cruel world

R1CH breaking your passion guys, be ready

NO WHAT NO THIS CAN*T BE HAPPENING

THIS ISNT TRUE NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 22 2014 11:28 GMT
#14647
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:21 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:14 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:09 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:07 H8 wrote:
[quote]

Well, I'm still here. Just have to multitask.


Multitasking is nice
Maybe when I am able to do it, I'll get out of Bronze hahahaha


You have to believe and practice hard.

I see that IEM Season IX Korean and Taiwan Qualifier is starting and JD is in it.


great!, And twitch decided to die on me.....

Stupid Balkan Internet


Unfortunately I don't have time to see the games. Well, JD has rather easy bracket. He could advance, if he doesn't go full JD

Possible Flash - Stork match in bracket C.


where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


Stats is in finals, btw
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 22 2014 11:28 GMT
#14648
On October 22 2014 20:25 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:22 DJHelium wrote:
https://twitter.com/R1CH_TL/status/524881580280791040

Goodbye cruel world

R1CH breaking your passion guys, be ready

TL down?? NOOOO. At least it will be back soon.
Maru | Life | herO
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
October 22 2014 11:40 GMT
#14649
Aaaand we're back
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 22 2014 11:42 GMT
#14650
On October 22 2014 20:40 Calthrash wrote:
Aaaand we're back


It was about time
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 11:42 GMT
#14651
Great...I can't ever get myself to do my drawings for school..
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 11:43 GMT
#14652
On October 22 2014 20:28 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 17:54 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:50 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:43 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:21 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:14 H8 wrote:
On October 22 2014 17:09 Sakat wrote:
[quote]

Multitasking is nice
Maybe when I am able to do it, I'll get out of Bronze hahahaha


You have to believe and practice hard.

I see that IEM Season IX Korean and Taiwan Qualifier is starting and JD is in it.


great!, And twitch decided to die on me.....

Stupid Balkan Internet


Unfortunately I don't have time to see the games. Well, JD has rather easy bracket. He could advance, if he doesn't go full JD

Possible Flash - Stork match in bracket C.


where did you find the brackets?


http://beta.esl.asia/asia/sc2/masters/iem9sanjose_krtw/rankings/


JD will lose to Heart


What a prediction. I think he will lose against Stats. Kidding, ofc he will win the whole thing!



nah, Stats will lose to DeParture >.>


Stats is in finals, btw



It was a joke
BTW, did anyone see the last game between Hydra and Rain? It was soooo funny lol
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 11:45 GMT
#14653
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Dangthatsright

looks like San wins Blizzcon :/
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 22 2014 11:47 GMT
#14654
On October 22 2014 20:45 Sakat wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Dangthatsright

looks like San wins Blizzcon :/

Everytime I see Austrian flag im like wtf is that. Im too used to see Habsburg's flag as austrian flag from games
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 11:49 GMT
#14655
On October 22 2014 20:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:45 Sakat wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Dangthatsright

looks like San wins Blizzcon :/

Everytime I see Austrian flag im like wtf is that. Im too used to see Habsburg's flag as austrian flag from games


Hahahaha Happens every time to me
I'm hyped for the potential Scarlett vs Templar match on ro.4
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 11:51:16
October 22 2014 11:51 GMT
#14656
On October 22 2014 20:49 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:45 Sakat wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Dangthatsright

looks like San wins Blizzcon :/

Everytime I see Austrian flag im like wtf is that. Im too used to see Habsburg's flag as austrian flag from games


Hahahaha Happens every time to me
I'm hyped for the potential Scarlett vs Templar match on ro.4


Me as well. In fact more hyped than for potentional San vs TaeJa in Blizzcon.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 11:52 GMT
#14657
On October 22 2014 20:51 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:45 Sakat wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Dangthatsright

looks like San wins Blizzcon :/

Everytime I see Austrian flag im like wtf is that. Im too used to see Habsburg's flag as austrian flag from games


Hahahaha Happens every time to me
I'm hyped for the potential Scarlett vs Templar match on ro.4


Me as well. In fact more hyped than for potentional San vs TaeJa in Blizzcon.


I would't be hyped at all for that one
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 11:54:59
October 22 2014 11:54 GMT
#14658
On October 22 2014 20:45 Sakat wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Dangthatsright

looks like San wins Blizzcon :/

Won't even make the final in reality
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 22 2014 11:55 GMT
#14659
On October 22 2014 20:54 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:45 Sakat wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Dangthatsright

looks like San wins Blizzcon :/

Won't even make the final in reality


yeah, He'll get ROFLSTOMPED by Zest in the ro.8
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 11:57:13
October 22 2014 11:56 GMT
#14660
On October 22 2014 20:55 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 20:54 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 20:45 Sakat wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Dangthatsright

looks like San wins Blizzcon :/

Won't even make the final in reality


yeah, He'll get ROFLSTOMPED by Zest in the ro.8


Zested is the correct word.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Prev 1 731 732 733 734 735 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 610
soO 529
Hyuk 401
BeSt 397
Mind 38
Shinee 36
Bale 26
Mong 26
Killer 22
ZergMaN 10
[ Show more ]
yabsab 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever961
XaKoH 603
XcaliburYe184
League of Legends
JimRising 536
Other Games
summit1g9655
olofmeister783
ceh9521
Happy229
Livibee162
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS46
crisheroes0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 17m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.