• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:42
CEST 09:42
KST 16:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11644 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 549

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 547 548 549 550 551 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 22:30 GMT
#10961
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:13 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
but...i dont think any of us are homosexual

which makes it even more impressive, i know (also weird weird point man )

so is...yours?....

It's no fun to try to have fun with you :/ , typical sOs fan -.-
+ Show Spoiler +
joke (about the sOs fans)

damn...that hurts i want to have fun but Zest fans to overzealous


Zest (and his fans) knows how to have fun:
What do you plan to use the prize money on?
Other than this year, I have never saved the money, so I think I’ll save most of it. After I won WCS GSL I treated my teammates with the prize money, so I don’t understand where the rumour about me being cheap came from (laughs). It’s true that I used to be a cheap person, but these days since I’ve become rather well-off I tend to treat people quite often (laughs). I’m not a cheap person (laughs).

yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 22:31 GMT
#10962
pashunbroad?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 19 2014 22:33 GMT
#10963
On October 20 2014 07:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:13 The_Red_Viper wrote:
[quote]
which makes it even more impressive, i know (also weird weird point man )

so is...yours?....

It's no fun to try to have fun with you :/ , typical sOs fan -.-
+ Show Spoiler +
joke (about the sOs fans)

damn...that hurts i want to have fun but Zest fans to overzealous


Zest (and his fans) knows how to have fun:
What do you plan to use the prize money on?
Other than this year, I have never saved the money, so I think I’ll save most of it. After I won WCS GSL I treated my teammates with the prize money, so I don’t understand where the rumour about me being cheap came from (laughs). It’s true that I used to be a cheap person, but these days since I’ve become rather well-off I tend to treat people quite often (laughs). I’m not a cheap person (laughs).

yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U#t=105

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other


in pashun we trust
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-19 22:35:34
October 19 2014 22:35 GMT
#10964
On October 20 2014 07:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
so is...yours?....

It's no fun to try to have fun with you :/ , typical sOs fan -.-
+ Show Spoiler +
joke (about the sOs fans)

damn...that hurts i want to have fun but Zest fans to overzealous


Zest (and his fans) knows how to have fun:
What do you plan to use the prize money on?
Other than this year, I have never saved the money, so I think I’ll save most of it. After I won WCS GSL I treated my teammates with the prize money, so I don’t understand where the rumour about me being cheap came from (laughs). It’s true that I used to be a cheap person, but these days since I’ve become rather well-off I tend to treat people quite often (laughs). I’m not a cheap person (laughs).

yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U#t=105

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other


in pashun we trust

for hype we must :D
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 19 2014 22:37 GMT
#10965
On October 20 2014 07:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
[quote]
It's no fun to try to have fun with you :/ , typical sOs fan -.-
+ Show Spoiler +
joke (about the sOs fans)

damn...that hurts i want to have fun but Zest fans to overzealous


Zest (and his fans) knows how to have fun:
What do you plan to use the prize money on?
Other than this year, I have never saved the money, so I think I’ll save most of it. After I won WCS GSL I treated my teammates with the prize money, so I don’t understand where the rumour about me being cheap came from (laughs). It’s true that I used to be a cheap person, but these days since I’ve become rather well-off I tend to treat people quite often (laughs). I’m not a cheap person (laughs).

yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U#t=105

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other


in pashun we trust

for hype we must :D

without any mistrust
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 22:38 GMT
#10966
On October 20 2014 07:37 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
damn...that hurts i want to have fun but Zest fans to overzealous


Zest (and his fans) knows how to have fun:
What do you plan to use the prize money on?
Other than this year, I have never saved the money, so I think I’ll save most of it. After I won WCS GSL I treated my teammates with the prize money, so I don’t understand where the rumour about me being cheap came from (laughs). It’s true that I used to be a cheap person, but these days since I’ve become rather well-off I tend to treat people quite often (laughs). I’m not a cheap person (laughs).

yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U#t=105

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other


in pashun we trust

for hype we must :D

without any mistrust

oh, i thought you were doing the BajanCandian/JeromeASF thing, you just lost me haha
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 19 2014 22:39 GMT
#10967
On October 20 2014 07:38 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:37 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
[quote]

Zest (and his fans) knows how to have fun:
[quote]

yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U#t=105

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other


in pashun we trust

for hype we must :D

without any mistrust

oh, i thought you were doing the BajanCandian/JeromeASF thing, you just lost me haha

ooops :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 22:40 GMT
#10968
On October 20 2014 07:37 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
damn...that hurts i want to have fun but Zest fans to overzealous


Zest (and his fans) knows how to have fun:
What do you plan to use the prize money on?
Other than this year, I have never saved the money, so I think I’ll save most of it. After I won WCS GSL I treated my teammates with the prize money, so I don’t understand where the rumour about me being cheap came from (laughs). It’s true that I used to be a cheap person, but these days since I’ve become rather well-off I tend to treat people quite often (laughs). I’m not a cheap person (laughs).

yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U#t=105

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other


in pashun we trust

for hype we must :D

without any mistrust

for we shant lust
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 22:40 GMT
#10969
On October 20 2014 07:39 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:38 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:37 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U#t=105

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other


in pashun we trust

for hype we must :D

without any mistrust

oh, i thought you were doing the BajanCandian/JeromeASF thing, you just lost me haha

ooops :D

its okay ill try and keep it up
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
IcookTacos
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden295 Posts
October 19 2014 22:41 GMT
#10970
Is that? Is that Byun doing dishes in the banner picture? One of the many duties in KeSpa jail?!
Life | Ryung | Mvp | MarineKing | Jaedong | Bisu | HerO
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 22:42 GMT
#10971
On October 20 2014 07:41 IcookTacos wrote:
Is that? Is that Byun doing dishes in the banner picture? One of the many duties in KeSpa jail?!

#pashun shall release him
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 19 2014 22:43 GMT
#10972
On October 20 2014 07:41 IcookTacos wrote:
Is that? Is that Byun doing dishes in the banner picture? One of the many duties in KeSpa jail?!


Yes, among many others..

+ Show Spoiler +
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 19 2014 22:45 GMT
#10973
On October 20 2014 07:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:37 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
[quote]

Zest (and his fans) knows how to have fun:
[quote]

yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U#t=105

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other


in pashun we trust

for hype we must :D

without any mistrust

for we shant lust

any pizza crust (i can't do this OMG)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 19 2014 22:46 GMT
#10974
On October 20 2014 07:45 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:37 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:24 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 20 2014 07:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
yo, i pre order alpha sapphire while playing football cricket and minecraft, i think i can have fun

Ok at minecraft you got me :D

Parkour son!

Pls don't do shit like that though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U#t=105

nah bro, look up just jump.
anyways, let pashun heal the wounds we have caused each other


in pashun we trust

for hype we must :D

without any mistrust

for we shant lust

any pizza crust (i can't do this OMG)

, for we'll leave dust?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 19 2014 22:47 GMT
#10975
Is this thread really turning to rhyming to quickly reach page 550 to snipe it?
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 19 2014 22:47 GMT
#10976
On October 20 2014 07:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Is this thread really turning to rhyming to quickly reach page 550 to snipe it?


Keep quiet you amateur....
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 19 2014 22:49 GMT
#10977
On October 20 2014 07:47 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Is this thread really turning to rhyming to quickly reach page 550 to snipe it?

Didn't even notice. Damn
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 19 2014 22:49 GMT
#10978
Well I can't get page 550 but TaeJa is cool
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 19 2014 22:50 GMT
#10979
But herO's the best
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 19 2014 22:50 GMT
#10980
On October 20 2014 07:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 07:26 Zealously wrote:
On October 20 2014 06:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 06:53 Zealously wrote:
There'a a 0 that isn't supposed to be there in Life's section and San's section is missing a 0

i thought you lost your pashun when you found out he has to face zest in ro16


My passion isn't so easily extinguished.

But seriously, I'm proud of Life for making it to Blizzcon. He had a rough 2013 and has had his ups and downs in 2014, but he still made it to Blizzcon when a lot of other good players didn't. I don't think he's outmatched against Zest, or that he couldn't make it further if he were to beat Zest, but I would be happy enough to see Life play honestly good games - void of the stupid mistakes he sometimes makes - in the Ro16. Even if that means him not making it to the big stage at Blizzcon.

On October 20 2014 06:56 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 06:51 Cricketer12 wrote:
Cricketer's Power Rank: Blizzcon 2014
As the one person who predicted sOs to win Blizzcon, I at least feel like I have a good chance of figuring out who will win it this time (I however also predicted Dear in the finals...fuck you Jaedong)
So, without furthur ado, my PR for Blizzcon 2014:

16. Classic-it was between him and who I ended up deciding was in 15th, but my bias against him resulted it this ranking. Classic does not really appear to be someone who "looks good" in the way most of our other contenders do, I still dont know how he managed to win the GSL...

15. MC-MC is a good player, but he no longer has the aura of "he can achieve anything" that he did 2-3 years ago. plus his first opponent is hero, def not good for the boss toss

14. Jaedong- JD, for me, is the most overrated player in this tournament. He is good, his 2013+BW record proves it, but this year, he has been mediocre at best. When you consider his first opponent is Bomber, one of two players who are absolutely on fire right now, things are not looking good for the tyrant.

13. Jjakji- Much like classic, i am confused as to how jjakji got here. His results in premier are 2 3-4 places in IEM and WCS and finals at the worst DH since 2012. Though most believe that he can at least make it to the ro8 Im not even sure of that, he is better than in the months after his GSL win, but dont expect him to go far here.

12. HyuN- its odd that the second highest in WCS (with more points than last year's top player soulkey) is rated so lowly but hyun mostly made it here through a victory against Oz, and participating in every tournament there was he could play in. The nail in the coffin for me is that Inno is his first opponent, and as he proved vs soO, Inno is back

11. Stardust- Set to have one of the closest ro16 matches, Stardust ends up on the losing end the way I see it. He is solid for sure, but stardust cant cheese his way to a good placing (after all his name isnt heart, nor is this 2012)

10. Life- a strong player. a scary player. One that is not on the peak he attained so long ago. One that must face arguably the best player here. Life must face Zest to advance, then winner of San v jjakji, then one of soO Taeja Inno or even HyuN who has a good record against him. Life has really shitty bracket luck here, and i dont see him making it very far

9. soO-if you are surprised by this, you probably think he will fail in the finals. But i unfortunately believe that Taeja has the upper hand on soO. and on top of that, soO just lost to Solar at DH and Inno in his FOURTH GSL finals, soO is breaking...

8. INnoVation- the way i see it, he will have to face Taeja when he beats HyuN, http://aligulac.com/players/48-INnoVation/ says it all

7. MMA- MMA is the second of the aforementioned players on fire right now, but the problem for MMA is he has a very realistic chance of losing to Stardust and if he wins, only to face Bomber? MMA can go deep, but I dont see it happening

6. herO- aligulac's pick for this tournament, but I have a feeling, polt is gonna pull off a miracle here

5. Zest- here come the riots, for me, the heart pick and the darkhorse for the tournament are one and the same, the mighty San, who i believe will finish off Zest if life doesnt..if that doesnt happen, he will prob make it to the finals if not win

4. Polt- he is incredibly good, but i still feel like I am crazy for even suggesting that he will make it as far as the semis, I can't say more than that

3. Taeja-
On October 20 2014 04:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 04:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 04:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 04:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 04:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 04:02 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Zest isn't necessarily the best

*prepares for angry mob*

youre right, San is

I guess that's way closer

more like its the truth

Well, I mean San is TaeJa's favorite player so it's the second best

taeja fears San hyung


2. Bomber- the law

1. San- the ultimate darkhorse, the ultimate champion

#Imadethis

this started off being easy to write, but some placings really bothered me, but ill stick to this


Everyone who tries eventually learns that making a PR isn't easy

you remind me of when BisuDagger got mad at the idea of being a number one fan saying he was pleased with just being a bisu fan, he may not be the number one fan, but that he can enjoy and root for bisu is good enough for him. you have that same mindset with your willingess to watch life fail, and accept that (if that happens i mean) but being proud of him all the same


I think it's important to not only be a fan of the player's victories, but the player himself - personality, playstyle and what have you - especially. Obviously I'll still be pissed whenever Life loses because (fdsoisdfi fuck shit Protoss/Terran OP ZvZ stupid) I care, but I've become surprisingly content with watching Life play and improve. Very different from two years ago ^^
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 547 548 549 550 551 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 610
soO 529
Hyuk 401
BeSt 397
Mind 38
Shinee 36
Bale 26
Mong 26
Killer 22
ZergMaN 10
[ Show more ]
yabsab 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever961
XaKoH 603
XcaliburYe184
League of Legends
JimRising 536
Other Games
summit1g9655
olofmeister783
ceh9521
Happy229
Livibee162
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS46
crisheroes0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 18m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.