• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:25
CEST 07:25
KST 14:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11015 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 538

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 536 537 538 539 540 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 03:17 GMT
#10741
On October 19 2014 12:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2014 12:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 19 2014 11:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
legit, though, lets play some hearthstone
ID: oBsCricketer
Code: 1596

This should be a banworthy offense in a blizzcon thread.

fuck, that wasnt me, my brother put that when i went to the bathroom T_T

Your brother should be banned from TL. Does he have an account?

no, hes just 10 and hate SC2...its rather awkward at times....

I taught my 9 year old brother how to play sc2. He plays protoss and makes cannons all around his base (He does know how to make lots of units though). I make fun of him for it but I'll show him how to play properly in a few years, he has fun with it

yo, he makes more bases than you

Wat. He has like 3 bases at the 20 minute mark. When I play macro I have 6-7 bases at that point

(When I play macro is the pivotal phrase here)

ya that parenthesized statement changes EVERYTHING
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 19 2014 03:19 GMT
#10742
On October 19 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2014 12:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 19 2014 11:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
legit, though, lets play some hearthstone
ID: oBsCricketer
Code: 1596

This should be a banworthy offense in a blizzcon thread.

fuck, that wasnt me, my brother put that when i went to the bathroom T_T

Your brother should be banned from TL. Does he have an account?

no, hes just 10 and hate SC2...its rather awkward at times....

I taught my 9 year old brother how to play sc2. He plays protoss and makes cannons all around his base (He does know how to make lots of units though). I make fun of him for it but I'll show him how to play properly in a few years, he has fun with it

yo, he makes more bases than you

Wat. He has like 3 bases at the 20 minute mark. When I play macro I have 6-7 bases at that point

(When I play macro is the pivotal phrase here)

ya that parenthesized statement changes EVERYTHING

I take a lot of bases when I'm not attacking :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 03:21 GMT
#10743
On October 19 2014 12:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 19 2014 11:59 Cricketer12 wrote:
legit, though, lets play some hearthstone
ID: oBsCricketer
Code: 1596

This should be a banworthy offense in a blizzcon thread.

fuck, that wasnt me, my brother put that when i went to the bathroom T_T

Your brother should be banned from TL. Does he have an account?

no, hes just 10 and hate SC2...its rather awkward at times....

I taught my 9 year old brother how to play sc2. He plays protoss and makes cannons all around his base (He does know how to make lots of units though). I make fun of him for it but I'll show him how to play properly in a few years, he has fun with it

yo, he makes more bases than you

Wat. He has like 3 bases at the 20 minute mark. When I play macro I have 6-7 bases at that point

(When I play macro is the pivotal phrase here)

ya that parenthesized statement changes EVERYTHING

I take a lot of bases when I'm not attacking :D

do the opposite, whenever you pressure opponent, go expand
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 19 2014 03:25 GMT
#10744
On October 19 2014 12:21 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2014 12:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 19 2014 12:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
This should be a banworthy offense in a blizzcon thread.

fuck, that wasnt me, my brother put that when i went to the bathroom T_T

Your brother should be banned from TL. Does he have an account?

no, hes just 10 and hate SC2...its rather awkward at times....

I taught my 9 year old brother how to play sc2. He plays protoss and makes cannons all around his base (He does know how to make lots of units though). I make fun of him for it but I'll show him how to play properly in a few years, he has fun with it

yo, he makes more bases than you

Wat. He has like 3 bases at the 20 minute mark. When I play macro I have 6-7 bases at that point

(When I play macro is the pivotal phrase here)

ya that parenthesized statement changes EVERYTHING

I take a lot of bases when I'm not attacking :D

do the opposite, whenever you pressure opponent, go expand

I do drops/harassment/etc while expanding. When I attack I pretty much ignore everything except production
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-19 03:28:44
October 19 2014 03:28 GMT
#10745
time for some more movie poster hype!!!
[image loading]
damn it, thought I had the right link
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 03:30 GMT
#10746
On October 19 2014 12:28 y0su wrote:
time for some more movie poster hype!!!
[image loading]
damn it, thought I had the right link

damn yosu, this is pure art
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AccoWand
Profile Joined November 2012
354 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-19 03:33:01
October 19 2014 03:32 GMT
#10747
On October 19 2014 12:28 y0su wrote:
time for some more movie poster hype!!!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
damn it, thought I had the right link


I like it! =D
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 19 2014 03:32 GMT
#10748
On October 19 2014 12:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2014 12:28 y0su wrote:
time for some more movie poster hype!!!
[image loading]
damn it, thought I had the right link

damn yosu, this is pure art

Some day I'll try using something other than paint!! maybe for blizzcon 2015!! :D

The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 19 2014 03:33 GMT
#10749
That's paint? Reconsidering art career
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-19 03:43:05
October 19 2014 03:37 GMT
#10750
On October 19 2014 12:33 The_Templar wrote:
That's paint? Reconsidering art career

shit, wish I could do a tenth of what my brother can!! (since brothers are being brought up recently).
unfortunately, even after buying his copy of sc2 he still never got into it
Now he's far too busy with family and work!!

edit:
here's the ONE Starcraft work he did (I asked him for a wallpaper years ago)
[image loading]
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 03:43 GMT
#10751
On October 19 2014 12:37 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2014 12:33 The_Templar wrote:
That's paint? Reconsidering art career

shit, wish I could do a tenth of what my brother can!! (since brothers are being brought up recently).
unfortunately, even after buying his copy of sc2 he still never got into it
Now he's far too busy with family and work!!

edit:
here's the ONE sc thing he did (I think it was for a birthday card - for me) years ago
[image loading]

that is so awesome
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AccoWand
Profile Joined November 2012
354 Posts
October 19 2014 03:43 GMT
#10752
Here is a quick shop of dat Inno airport pic.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2014 03:44 GMT
#10753
On October 19 2014 12:43 AccoWand wrote:
Here is a quick shop of dat Inno airport pic.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

oh hey its his baby bro
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-19 04:43:32
October 19 2014 04:41 GMT
#10754
here's one just for soO
[image loading]
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
October 19 2014 05:25 GMT
#10755
On October 19 2014 12:15 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Terran, zerg and protoss fighting tooth and nail cause everything is on the line, esports cash and honor, fifteen players gone, but soO stays on stage...
Damn this song is way too catchy man, ClueClueClue
Don't know how often i have heard this today -.-


That's awesome to hear, man. I rarely make my songs public due to being overly critical of my own productions, but now I might feel more inclined to in the future. : )
Cogito, ergo toss.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 19 2014 05:32 GMT
#10756
On October 19 2014 14:25 ClueClueClue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2014 12:15 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Terran, zerg and protoss fighting tooth and nail cause everything is on the line, esports cash and honor, fifteen players gone, but soO stays on stage...
Damn this song is way too catchy man, ClueClueClue
Don't know how often i have heard this today -.-


That's awesome to hear, man. I rarely make my songs public due to being overly critical of my own productions, but now I might feel more inclined to in the future. : )

release your passion!!!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 19 2014 05:39 GMT
#10757
Passion time. I lost two things tonight, one of them being virginity and the other being the way home. Apparently I walked the wrong way and now I'm 7-8 miles south of where I need to be. Trying to find a bus station rn

But passion will fuel me!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
October 19 2014 05:42 GMT
#10758
On October 19 2014 14:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Passion time. I lost two things tonight, one of them being virginity and the other being the way home. Apparently I walked the wrong way and now I'm 7-8 miles south of where I need to be. Trying to find a bus station rn

But passion will fuel me!

You should try and find that virginity, i heard it increases your value going into marriage
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 19 2014 06:00 GMT
#10759
On October 19 2014 14:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Passion time. I lost two things tonight, one of them being virginity and the other being the way home. Apparently I walked the wrong way and now I'm 7-8 miles south of where I need to be. Trying to find a bus station rn

But passion will fuel me!


I see you're doing much better for yourself then
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 19 2014 06:08 GMT
#10760
Quite.

Not about to marry anytime soon lol I have never had a relationship last much more than three months. Lifetime would be fucking impossible
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 536 537 538 539 540 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings117
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 339
hero 313
BeSt 233
sorry 58
Mind 31
Bale 18
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 11
Noble 10
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1040
League of Legends
JimRising 698
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King182
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde192
RuFF_SC2103
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1288
• Stunt374
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 36m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.