• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13183 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 495

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 493 494 495 496 497 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 17 2014 04:57 GMT
#9881
On October 17 2014 13:57 iMrising wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:55 Phredxor wrote:
HyuN second best player world. Must mean roaches food unit.

how is hyun 2nd and not soO D:

soO is 2nd in WCS Points out of GSL players actually lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 04:58 GMT
#9882
On October 17 2014 13:56 iMrising wrote:
fanfic:
Nestea stared at soO and demanded that he won.
He won.
the end.

Best fanfic ever. Prepare to be showered in TL+
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 17 2014 04:58 GMT
#9883
On October 17 2014 13:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:54 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 Deathstar wrote:
die4ever how do you have 82 pics wtf

Each retrospective is like ten, that's how he's catching up to me so fast

eh, you have your fanfic coming soon

It's so bad that I might end up not posting it out of shame

well now I have to read it

It's boring
Bomber gets #rekt over and over


But getting rekt over and over is the antithesis of Bomber! He does well for a while and only gets rekt during the most important match.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 04:58 GMT
#9884
On October 17 2014 13:57 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:57 iMrising wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:55 Phredxor wrote:
HyuN second best player world. Must mean roaches food unit.

how is hyun 2nd and not soO D:

soO is 2nd in WCS Points out of GSL players actually lol

GSL is also the second best region, behind WCS AM
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 04:59 GMT
#9885
On October 17 2014 13:58 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:54 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 Deathstar wrote:
die4ever how do you have 82 pics wtf

Each retrospective is like ten, that's how he's catching up to me so fast

eh, you have your fanfic coming soon

It's so bad that I might end up not posting it out of shame

well now I have to read it

It's boring
Bomber gets #rekt over and over


But getting rekt over and over is the antithesis of Bomber! He does well for a while and only gets rekt during the most important match.

True. I'll start making Bomber look like he is not getting rekt before he gets rekt
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 17 2014 04:59 GMT
#9886
On October 17 2014 13:56 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:54 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 Deathstar wrote:
die4ever how do you have 82 pics wtf

Each retrospective is like ten, that's how he's catching up to me so fast

eh, you have your fanfic coming soon

It's so bad that I might end up not posting it out of shame

well now I have to read it

It's boring
Bomber gets #rekt over and over

Bomber? that's sad but Taeja can make up for it


bomber getting#rekt sounds like a good start. If It also includes descriptions of Zest looking hawt it will go far.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 17 2014 04:59 GMT
#9887
On October 17 2014 13:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:57 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:57 iMrising wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:55 Phredxor wrote:
HyuN second best player world. Must mean roaches food unit.

how is hyun 2nd and not soO D:

soO is 2nd in WCS Points out of GSL players actually lol

GSL is also the second best region, behind WCS AM

naturally
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 05:00 GMT
#9888
On October 17 2014 13:59 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:56 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:54 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 Deathstar wrote:
die4ever how do you have 82 pics wtf

Each retrospective is like ten, that's how he's catching up to me so fast

eh, you have your fanfic coming soon

It's so bad that I might end up not posting it out of shame

well now I have to read it

It's boring
Bomber gets #rekt over and over

Bomber? that's sad but Taeja can make up for it


bomber getting#rekt sounds like a good start. If It also includes descriptions of Zest looking hawt it will go far.

I think it has or mentions every player eventually, but I dunno where San and HyuN/INnoVation come in
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 17 2014 05:01 GMT
#9889
what is the chance of a root takeover of wcs na next year?
Like high representation in top 16
rip passion
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 17 2014 05:01 GMT
#9890
we are so close to 500 pages, and I kinda want to go to sleep....
Jaedong gonna get rekt, Flash is lucky he didn't qualify, Zest gonna lost to the first terran he faces
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 17 2014 05:02 GMT
#9891
On October 17 2014 13:57 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:57 iMrising wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:55 Phredxor wrote:
HyuN second best player world. Must mean roaches food unit.

how is hyun 2nd and not soO D:

soO is 2nd in WCS Points out of GSL players actually lol


Even HyuN can win stuff though. soO could learn a lot from the best zerg in the world.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 05:02 GMT
#9892
On October 17 2014 14:01 Die4Ever wrote:
we are so close to 500 pages, and I kinda want to go to sleep....
Jaedong gonna get rekt, Flash is lucky he didn't qualify, Zest gonna lost to the first terran he faces

Zest is going to lose to jjakji? Bold.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
October 17 2014 05:02 GMT
#9893
On October 17 2014 13:59 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:56 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:54 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 Deathstar wrote:
die4ever how do you have 82 pics wtf

Each retrospective is like ten, that's how he's catching up to me so fast

eh, you have your fanfic coming soon

It's so bad that I might end up not posting it out of shame

well now I have to read it

It's boring
Bomber gets #rekt over and over

Bomber? that's sad but Taeja can make up for it


bomber getting#rekt sounds like a good start. If It also includes descriptions of Zest looking hawt it will go far.


The chances of SC2 making someone hot and bothered go up by a thousand percent when you mention Zest... who will still nevertheless get murdered by Taeja on the way to a career-capping perfect Blizzcon.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 17 2014 05:03 GMT
#9894
On October 17 2014 14:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 14:01 Die4Ever wrote:
we are so close to 500 pages, and I kinda want to go to sleep....
Jaedong gonna get rekt, Flash is lucky he didn't qualify, Zest gonna lost to the first terran he faces

Zest is going to lose to jjakji? Bold.

nah, he'll beat Life and San, and then lose to Taeja/Innovation
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 05:05 GMT
#9895
On October 17 2014 14:01 Deathstar wrote:
what is the chance of a root takeover of wcs na next year?
Like high representation in top 16

Root Supernova vs Root Hydra is the #8 vs #9 match next year. Root CatZ beats Zest in the first round as well
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 05:06 GMT
#9896
On October 17 2014 14:02 Jazzman88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 13:59 Phredxor wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:56 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:54 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 Deathstar wrote:
die4ever how do you have 82 pics wtf

Each retrospective is like ten, that's how he's catching up to me so fast

eh, you have your fanfic coming soon

It's so bad that I might end up not posting it out of shame

well now I have to read it

It's boring
Bomber gets #rekt over and over

Bomber? that's sad but Taeja can make up for it


bomber getting#rekt sounds like a good start. If It also includes descriptions of Zest looking hawt it will go far.


The chances of SC2 making someone hot and bothered go up by a thousand percent when you mention Zest... who will still nevertheless get murdered by Taeja on the way to a career-capping perfect Blizzcon.

Fortunately, Zest doesn't have to lose until the RO4
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 17 2014 05:07 GMT
#9897
One more for Innovation, to soO: (maybe I'll do this one after I finish the Polt song)

#IMadeThis


Yesterday you lost two games to four
Your play as light and brittle as your smile
Today I weigh less than my picture on the wall
Just one more player, to rise and fall

Tomorrow, as we face each other
The bracket shrinks, we enter our booths
Won't you help me if you can, to shake my anger
I need your patient smile, to keep me calm

Cause I never thought I'd lose
I only thought I'd win
I never dreamed I'd feel
The blood beneath my skin

I thought that I was perfect
I thought I would be strong
I guess I misjudged love
Between a bonjwa and his kong

Games we've never played, come together
The units lost no longer haunting me
Tonight we played with strategies unspoken
That kind of understanding sets me free

Cause I never thought I'd lose
I only thought I'd win
I never dreamed I'd feel
The blood beneath my skin

I thought that I was perfect
I thought I would be strong
I guess I misjudged love
Between a bonjwa and his kong
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 17 2014 05:08 GMT
#9898
On October 17 2014 14:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 14:02 Jazzman88 wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:59 Phredxor wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:56 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:54 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 Deathstar wrote:
die4ever how do you have 82 pics wtf

Each retrospective is like ten, that's how he's catching up to me so fast

eh, you have your fanfic coming soon

It's so bad that I might end up not posting it out of shame

well now I have to read it

It's boring
Bomber gets #rekt over and over

Bomber? that's sad but Taeja can make up for it


bomber getting#rekt sounds like a good start. If It also includes descriptions of Zest looking hawt it will go far.


The chances of SC2 making someone hot and bothered go up by a thousand percent when you mention Zest... who will still nevertheless get murdered by Taeja on the way to a career-capping perfect Blizzcon.

Fortunately, Zest doesn't have to lose until the RO4


Bur how can Zest lose when he's going to win Blizzcon? Does not compute.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 05:10 GMT
#9899
On October 17 2014 14:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
One more for Innovation, to soO: (maybe I'll do this one after I finish the Polt song)

#IMadeThis
Show nested quote +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wte8dY_9uo0


Yesterday you lost two games to four
Your play as light and brittle as your smile
Today I weigh less than my picture on the wall
Just one more player, to rise and fall

Tomorrow, as we face each other
The bracket shrinks, we enter our booths
Won't you help me if you can, to shake my anger
I need your patient smile, to keep me calm

Cause I never thought I'd lose
I only thought I'd win
I never dreamed I'd feel
The blood beneath my skin

I thought that I was perfect
I thought I would be strong
I guess I misjudged love
Between a bonjwa and his kong

Games we've never played, come together
The units lost no longer haunting me
Tonight we played with strategies unspoken
That kind of understanding sets me free

Cause I never thought I'd lose
I only thought I'd win
I never dreamed I'd feel
The blood beneath my skin

I thought that I was perfect
I thought I would be strong
I guess I misjudged love
Between a bonjwa and his kong

Great lyrics :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 05:10 GMT
#9900
On October 17 2014 14:08 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 14:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 14:02 Jazzman88 wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:59 Phredxor wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:56 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:54 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:52 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 17 2014 13:50 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Each retrospective is like ten, that's how he's catching up to me so fast

eh, you have your fanfic coming soon

It's so bad that I might end up not posting it out of shame

well now I have to read it

It's boring
Bomber gets #rekt over and over

Bomber? that's sad but Taeja can make up for it


bomber getting#rekt sounds like a good start. If It also includes descriptions of Zest looking hawt it will go far.


The chances of SC2 making someone hot and bothered go up by a thousand percent when you mention Zest... who will still nevertheless get murdered by Taeja on the way to a career-capping perfect Blizzcon.

Fortunately, Zest doesn't have to lose until the RO4


Bur how can Zest lose when he's going to win Blizzcon? Does not compute.

Maybe he wins in 2015 when TaeJa is in the military?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 493 494 495 496 497 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings120
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 178
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 417
hero 350
BeSt 251
sorry 60
Mind 33
Bale 22
Terrorterran 21
ZergMaN 13
Noble 9
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Counter-Strike
taco 385
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g9353
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS45
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2219
League of Legends
• Rush1266
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 19m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.