• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11015 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 436

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 434 435 436 437 438 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 16 2014 07:05 GMT
#8701
8pm :p not quite my bed time yet!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 16 2014 07:25 GMT
#8702
wow, I thought it's something like 3 am. bad at calculating :/
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 16 2014 07:30 GMT
#8703
Pretty sure we're 12 hours ahead of London. That's about all I know of european times.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 16 2014 07:36 GMT
#8704
Could be - it's 9:30 where I am, and that's 1 hour ahead of London
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 16 2014 07:50 GMT
#8705
On October 16 2014 13:59 The_Templar wrote:
I'm not good with BW history, so I'm going to be fact-checking occasionally for the fan interviews. Are the following true:
-HyuN was not a particularly notable player in BW despite playing a lot in proleague
-Zest was not a notable player in BW
?


pretty fair statements, I think
iirc, zest (then wooki) was a pretty promising rookie in the last fully bw proleague season
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 08:17:57
October 16 2014 08:14 GMT
#8706
Left page 374,

Woke up page 436.

Good job people !

Also What the fuck with the fan fiction lol

I dreamt that Life vs Zest goes like this

#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 13:49:04
October 16 2014 08:17 GMT
#8707
Can you, analyzing a Starcraft game point out to something and say - this is , exactly this detail, this play, this tactical set up or strategic idea, is art. "Art" can be viewed from various aspects, such as the "spirit" of the game at a certain level (Bronze league has an entertainment value of it's own - BLH and such) , but also, in shaping of the entire series played at a high level (Zest vs soO being the prime example of avarege games making a series to remember). No matter how different plays that win games are, no matter difficult to do or how luck based they can be - they make the audience roar. The first time I felt that a game of starcraft was "artistic" in some way was in last years Blizzcon. In the grand finals. Game 3. sOs made a hidden base. JaeDong crushed him in that game - even though he never scouted the hidden base. It was the art of playing Starcraft.
Last years Blizzcon was my first viewing experience for Starcraft 2. A magnificent tournamet - great production, the casters were great (except mr.Bitter - something about his voice annoys me), and great games. It was then that I realized about a whole new world. The world of Starcraft...
I played BW for a bit, but I was very bad at it and never liked it. Just spoit I gues :/ , but with that tournament I found myself wanting to play Starcraft again. And I still suck at Starcraft, but I enjoy it. This year, My little brother will be watching Blizzcon with me - I want him to understand the magic of Starcraft - the hype, the games, the players and the fans. I want him to see what I saw and live it. The art that is Starcraft.

#IMadeThis
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 16 2014 08:18 GMT
#8708
On October 16 2014 17:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
Left page 374,

Woke up page 436.

Good job people !

Also What the fuck with the fan fiction lol



I know, it silly.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 16 2014 08:45 GMT
#8709
On October 16 2014 17:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
Left page 374,

Woke up page 436.

Good job people !

Also What the fuck with the fan fiction lol

I dreamt that Life vs Zest goes like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w8i-WgzxPc



That was na awesome game!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 09:33:34
October 16 2014 09:33 GMT
#8710
RIP Passion
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 16 2014 09:37 GMT
#8711
On October 16 2014 18:33 GumBa wrote:
RIP Passion



Unfortunately I have to agree with you. EU passion is dead
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 16 2014 09:38 GMT
#8712
On October 16 2014 18:37 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 18:33 GumBa wrote:
RIP Passion



Unfortunately I have to agree with you. EU passion is dead

EU is busy working D:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 16 2014 09:40 GMT
#8713
On October 16 2014 18:38 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 18:37 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:33 GumBa wrote:
RIP Passion



Unfortunately I have to agree with you. EU passion is dead

EU is busy working D:



I'm at work as well. Funny, in Croatia most of the time you don't work at work. You work from home. But still have to be at work. Donig nothing. Stupid concept
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 16 2014 09:41 GMT
#8714
On October 16 2014 18:38 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 18:37 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:33 GumBa wrote:
RIP Passion



Unfortunately I have to agree with you. EU passion is dead

EU is busy working D:

Why you say EU passions is dead. We are here! We were just sleeping.
This thread is out of control.. .maybe 1k page before it starts?
Maru | Life | herO
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 16 2014 09:42 GMT
#8715
On October 16 2014 18:40 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 18:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:37 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:33 GumBa wrote:
RIP Passion



Unfortunately I have to agree with you. EU passion is dead

EU is busy working D:



I'm at work as well. Funny, in Croatia most of the time you don't work at work. You work from home. But still have to be at work. Donig nothing. Stupid concept

I believe some people do that in France too. I've always wondered if you don't end up feeling lonely, considering you have no coworkers. And I'm not at work btw, just studying
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 16 2014 09:44 GMT
#8716
On October 16 2014 18:41 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 18:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:37 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:33 GumBa wrote:
RIP Passion



Unfortunately I have to agree with you. EU passion is dead

EU is busy working D:

Why you say EU passions is dead. We are here! We were just sleeping.
This thread is out of control.. .maybe 1k page before it starts?



Sure hope so. I said that because most days the thread slows down when NA goes to sleep
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 16 2014 09:44 GMT
#8717
so I just did a random 1-16 + Show Spoiler +
15+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]+ Show Spoiler +
some might think this is bogus..
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 16 2014 09:47 GMT
#8718
I'm surprised as to how few talks about Stardust there have been. He did take Flash to the last match in KeSPA Cup, and he's very good and very capable of upsetting both MMA and Bomber
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 16 2014 09:48 GMT
#8719
On October 16 2014 18:42 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 18:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:37 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:33 GumBa wrote:
RIP Passion



Unfortunately I have to agree with you. EU passion is dead

EU is busy working D:



I'm at work as well. Funny, in Croatia most of the time you don't work at work. You work from home. But still have to be at work. Donig nothing. Stupid concept

I believe some people do that in France too. I've always wondered if you don't end up feeling lonely, considering you have no coworkers. And I'm not at work btw, just studying



Well, you do have coworkers, you just don't do anything. You go to work, you sit there 8 hours every day and mostly drink coffe with your coworkers and browse the internet. You get paid for it even. Stupid concept. Probably the reason Croatia has 16 billion euros of budget deficit and is in debt.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 16 2014 09:50 GMT
#8720
On October 16 2014 18:48 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 18:42 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:38 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:37 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 18:33 GumBa wrote:
RIP Passion



Unfortunately I have to agree with you. EU passion is dead

EU is busy working D:



I'm at work as well. Funny, in Croatia most of the time you don't work at work. You work from home. But still have to be at work. Donig nothing. Stupid concept

I believe some people do that in France too. I've always wondered if you don't end up feeling lonely, considering you have no coworkers. And I'm not at work btw, just studying



Well, you do have coworkers, you just don't do anything. You go to work, you sit there 8 hours every day and mostly drink coffe with your coworkers and browse the internet. You get paid for it even. Stupid concept. Probably the reason Croatia has 16 billion euros of budget deficit and is in debt.

Ah I thought you were saying you were always working from home, without going to a workplace, my bad
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 434 435 436 437 438 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings117
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 339
hero 313
BeSt 233
sorry 58
Mind 31
Bale 18
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 11
Noble 10
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1040
League of Legends
JimRising 698
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King182
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde192
RuFF_SC2103
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1288
• Stunt374
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 36m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.