• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:43
CEST 09:43
KST 16:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11681 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 427

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 425 426 427 428 429 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 02:57 GMT
#8521
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 16 2014 03:01 GMT
#8522
I really hope TL picked up one of the free agents. I don't see why they wouldn't as they're mainly a SC2 team now.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 16 2014 03:09 GMT
#8523
On October 16 2014 11:54 iMrising wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 11:47 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 16 2014 11:45 Cricketer12 wrote:
The parting hype is so goddamn real right

I wish he joined TL or Acer

well rain can join TL! i'd be more happy with rain joining TL than partinG joining TL
plus parting doesn't really fit with TL

I really want Rain to join TL it's like the perfect fit for me
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
October 16 2014 03:09 GMT
#8524
On October 16 2014 12:01 Pandain wrote:
I really hope TL picked up one of the free agents. I don't see why they wouldn't as they're mainly a SC2 team now.

imagine a TL+ Axiom alliance
or TL+ Acer alliance into proleague + rain
(not going to happen though)
$O$ | soO
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
October 16 2014 03:11 GMT
#8525
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048

MMA looks so different than he does now ;.;
$O$ | soO
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 03:12 GMT
#8526
On October 16 2014 12:09 iMrising wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 12:01 Pandain wrote:
I really hope TL picked up one of the free agents. I don't see why they wouldn't as they're mainly a SC2 team now.

imagine a TL+ Axiom alliance
or TL+ Acer alliance into proleague + rain
(not going to happen though)

They tried EGTL. It didn't work.
I think that it would be nice to see if Axiom could partner up with some PL teams, I just don't know if the PL teams would like that (given logistics and stuff).
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 03:12:56
October 16 2014 03:12 GMT
#8527
I'm back!
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048

The hell is this :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AxiomBlurr
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
786 Posts
October 16 2014 03:15 GMT
#8528
Sooo will it be a TvT final?? I love TvT but am a bit sick of TvT finals...

Personally I would love a Zerg taking it...Soo or Life.

Or MC winning would be jsut amazing! Or Zest. Would Polt to win it all too!
Hmmm who the fuck to bararck for??
can't wait,,,HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 03:16 GMT
#8529
On October 16 2014 12:12 The_Templar wrote:
I'm back!
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048

The hell is this :D


Have you never played it before?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 03:16 GMT
#8530
On October 16 2014 12:11 iMrising wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048

MMA looks so different than he does now ;.;


It has something to do with the cornrows
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 03:19 GMT
#8531
On October 16 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 12:12 The_Templar wrote:
I'm back!
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048

The hell is this :D


Have you never played it before?

I've definitely played 2048 and gotten the 8192 tile before.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
October 16 2014 03:20 GMT
#8532
gah im at zest and i dont think i can go any further
please tell me zest is 1024
$O$ | soO
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 16 2014 03:22 GMT
#8533
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048


Despite forgetting which players were which numbers half the time I got lucky and succeeded on my first try. And I approve of the pic for the 2048.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 03:23 GMT
#8534
On October 16 2014 12:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 12:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 12:12 The_Templar wrote:
I'm back!
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048

The hell is this :D


Have you never played it before?

I've definitely played 2048 and gotten the 8192 tile before.


This one didn't give me the option to add above 2048... I wish I could have to have all the players in
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 03:23 GMT
#8535
On October 16 2014 12:20 iMrising wrote:
gah im at zest and i dont think i can go any further
please tell me zest is 1024

I believe he is, yes
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 03:24 GMT
#8536
On October 16 2014 12:22 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048


Despite forgetting which players were which numbers half the time I got lucky and succeeded on my first try. And I approve of the pic for the 2048.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think I choose pretty well
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 16 2014 03:25 GMT
#8537
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048

Better be in no particular oder. Was gonna get heated that Bomber was 2nd. Thanks for doing this, I fail so hard at this game but hopefully I can find the surprise :D
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
October 16 2014 03:29 GMT
#8538
On October 16 2014 11:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Hey guys, I've made my own version of 2048: Blizzcon edition!!!

http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/sgtks-blizzcon-edition/

I just used my favorite players from the tournament, I couldn't use all 16 players. They're in no particular order, but there is a suprise if you manage to get a 2048


Oh nooooooes!! now another 2 weeks on my life wasted T_T
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
October 16 2014 03:30 GMT
#8539
Got it! the picture is beautiful...
i can't really tell who it is though
$O$ | soO
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 16 2014 03:32 GMT
#8540
ROFL I only got to MC on my first go. I are bad
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 425 426 427 428 429 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 610
soO 529
Hyuk 401
BeSt 397
Mind 38
Shinee 36
Bale 26
Mong 26
Killer 22
ZergMaN 10
[ Show more ]
yabsab 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever961
XaKoH 603
XcaliburYe184
League of Legends
JimRising 536
Other Games
summit1g9655
olofmeister783
ceh9521
Happy229
Livibee162
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS46
crisheroes0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 17m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.