• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:04
CEST 08:04
KST 15:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9626 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 417

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 415 416 417 418 419 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 15 2014 22:06 GMT
#8321
On October 16 2014 07:05 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:00 Yorkie wrote:
Hey would you look at that, i haven't posted any pictures! People's. Champ.

Requesting that a mod edit the KeeN gif back in to one of yorkie's posts

Nobody here knows what you're talking about. Especially not the common TLers who I represent

I can attest to having absolutely no knowledge of any KeeN gif
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 22:06 GMT
#8322
On October 16 2014 07:06 neptunusfisk wrote:
Eight GSL champs + soO + Taeja?? woah stacked already

soO counts as 4/2 = 2 GSLs
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 15 2014 22:06 GMT
#8323
On October 16 2014 06:55 ZeromuS wrote:
How in the hell did templar post 1/4 of this thread in posts alone? what!?

yeah that's crazy lol
Moderatorlickypiddy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 22:09:41
October 15 2014 22:07 GMT
#8324
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now

Noted, thanks. Didn't mean to imply you non-actioned it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 15 2014 22:07 GMT
#8325
On October 16 2014 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:06 neptunusfisk wrote:
Eight GSL champs + soO + Taeja?? woah stacked already

soO counts as 4/2 = 2 GSLs

I find this exchange rate totally acceptable.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 22:08 GMT
#8326
On October 16 2014 07:06 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 06:55 ZeromuS wrote:
How in the hell did templar post 1/4 of this thread in posts alone? what!?

yeah that's crazy lol

See, when I create a thread, I have the urge to respond to a bunch of posts concerning the thread or myself...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 15 2014 22:08 GMT
#8327
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 22:09 GMT
#8328
On October 16 2014 07:07 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 neptunusfisk wrote:
Eight GSL champs + soO + Taeja?? woah stacked already

soO counts as 4/2 = 2 GSLs

I find this exchange rate totally acceptable.

Hopefully next year he can secure his blizzcon spot with 1.5 more GSLs.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 22:09 GMT
#8329
On October 16 2014 07:07 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 neptunusfisk wrote:
Eight GSL champs + soO + Taeja?? woah stacked already

soO counts as 4/2 = 2 GSLs

I find this exchange rate totally acceptable.

lets tell gomtv, this needs to happen, for soojwa's sake, plz T_T
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 15 2014 22:11 GMT
#8330
On October 16 2014 07:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.

Yeah, within reason please! Hype for hype, not hype for the sake of post count
AdministratorBreak the chains
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 22:12 GMT
#8331
On October 16 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.

Yeah, within reason please! Hype for hype, not hype for the sake of post count

alright, I will keep in mind from now on
lets get back to blizzcon, I still feel like it would be insanely awesome if San won Blizzcon
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 22:13 GMT
#8332
On October 16 2014 07:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.

Yeah, within reason please! Hype for hype, not hype for the sake of post count

alright, I will keep in mind from now on
lets get back to blizzcon, I still feel like it would be insanely awesome if San won Blizzcon

Said you, Shellshock, and TaeJa.
I just want TaeJa to own the end of the year and hopefully not retire
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 15 2014 22:13 GMT
#8333
On October 16 2014 07:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.

Yeah, within reason please! Hype for hype, not hype for the sake of post count

alright, I will keep in mind from now on
lets get back to blizzcon, I still feel like it would be insanely awesome if San won Blizzcon

I would be very happy for Shellbot if that happened, but disappointed because that would mean soO lost to the San gate. Or if Taeja beat soO we'd see a Taeja vs San match with San being the victor, which would be really fun to watch. The more I think about this, the more I like it
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 22:14 GMT
#8334
On October 16 2014 07:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.

Yeah, within reason please! Hype for hype, not hype for the sake of post count

alright, I will keep in mind from now on
lets get back to blizzcon, I still feel like it would be insanely awesome if San won Blizzcon

Said you, Shellshock, and TaeJa.
I just want TaeJa to own the end of the year and hopefully not retire

realistically, im pretty sure taeja will retire, but he says his worst matchup is TvT right? therefore things will be tricky with bomber and mma on such insane highs right now
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Faefae
Profile Joined June 2014
2203 Posts
October 15 2014 22:15 GMT
#8335
On October 16 2014 07:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:06 neptunusfisk wrote:
Eight GSL champs + soO + Taeja?? woah stacked already

soO counts as 4/2 = 2 GSLs

That looks acurate
ForGG. 29/11/2014
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 22:15 GMT
#8336
On October 16 2014 07:01 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 06:59 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:38 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:30 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:17 Yorkie wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:16 AWalker9 wrote:
Duckdeok real world champ 2013

Maru got lucky meaning Jaedong got lucky meaning sOs got lucky

QUACK QUACK

no, sOs won cause he can't lose

Duckdeok is better. MVP would have done better in PL if he was there

duck good sOs god

The best around nothing's gonna bring that duck down

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2013_WCS_Global_Finals

get rekt

Still better than Maru
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 22:16 GMT
#8337
On October 16 2014 07:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:13 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.

Yeah, within reason please! Hype for hype, not hype for the sake of post count

alright, I will keep in mind from now on
lets get back to blizzcon, I still feel like it would be insanely awesome if San won Blizzcon

Said you, Shellshock, and TaeJa.
I just want TaeJa to own the end of the year and hopefully not retire

realistically, im pretty sure taeja will retire, but he says his worst matchup is TvT right? therefore things will be tricky with bomber and mma on such insane highs right now

Sure, but they are on the other side of the bracket and I can't recall either of them being particularly great against protoss. TaeJa's biggest obstacles will be before the ro4 IMO
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 15 2014 22:16 GMT
#8338
On October 16 2014 07:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.

Yeah, within reason please! Hype for hype, not hype for the sake of post count

alright, I will keep in mind from now on
lets get back to blizzcon, I still feel like it would be insanely awesome if San won Blizzcon

Said you, Shellshock, and TaeJa.
I just want TaeJa to own the end of the year and hopefully not retire

I think that's pretty much a done deal. He's either gonna go out on top, or he'll go out with haters still doubting him because no GSL
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 15 2014 22:17 GMT
#8339
On October 16 2014 07:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:14 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:13 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
[quote]
Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.

Yeah, within reason please! Hype for hype, not hype for the sake of post count

alright, I will keep in mind from now on
lets get back to blizzcon, I still feel like it would be insanely awesome if San won Blizzcon

Said you, Shellshock, and TaeJa.
I just want TaeJa to own the end of the year and hopefully not retire

realistically, im pretty sure taeja will retire, but he says his worst matchup is TvT right? therefore things will be tricky with bomber and mma on such insane highs right now

Sure, but they are on the other side of the bracket and I can't recall either of them being particularly great against protoss. TaeJa's biggest obstacles will be before the ro4 IMO

Bomber has this ability to sometimes steamroll protoss, typically with scv pulls and insane macro
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 22:17 GMT
#8340
On October 16 2014 07:16 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 07:13 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:11 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:08 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:06 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 07:01 Zealously wrote:
On October 16 2014 06:43 Cricketer12 wrote:
omg.....

Don't triple, quadruple or quintuple post, even in this thread. We're lax, but we have standards.

Dude's been spamming quite a bit. Not that I mind it's kind of the point of this thread

I reported one of his 6post spamming streaks the other day. Was non-actioned

I didnt non-action it, and I think it's stupid to post 5 times in a row. Two, okay, three maybe, but anything above that is shitposting for the sake of only raising post count.

Guess that's a rule now


He did post three triple posts in the space of two pages, which sounds like that's pushing the limit.

Yeah, within reason please! Hype for hype, not hype for the sake of post count

alright, I will keep in mind from now on
lets get back to blizzcon, I still feel like it would be insanely awesome if San won Blizzcon

Said you, Shellshock, and TaeJa.
I just want TaeJa to own the end of the year and hopefully not retire

I think that's pretty much a done deal. He's either gonna go out on top, or he'll go out with haters still doubting him because no GSL

I've taken note of all of the people saying how TaeJa will lose because this isn't like a weekend tournament. If TaeJa wins they will be saying the opposite -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 415 416 417 418 419 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 482
hero 454
BeSt 252
Mind 33
Terrorterran 20
Bale 18
ZergMaN 11
Noble 11
yabsab 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1081
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g9207
ArmadaUGS48
Livibee40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2252
League of Legends
• Rush1398
• Stunt417
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 56m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.