• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8393 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 233

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:10 GMT
#4641
On October 15 2014 05:08 stuchiu wrote:
I'm bored, someone choose a player from Blizzcon.

Inno
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 20:11 GMT
#4642
On October 15 2014 05:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:09 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
lol the #passionboard!

Kinda easy to game, considering the weight system! Of course no one here would create false hype!

I mean, why would anyone want to make themselves look like a bigger fan! I don't see the purpose, because we are all huge fans! It just depends on how much time we have!

I already took 1st place on page 100 which imo pretty much means I already won the rest of the time

By cheating. I was there.
kiss kiss fall in love
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 14 2014 20:11 GMT
#4643
Templar, how come Die4Ever's analysis of Snute's year isn't in the OP? (since he's going to do them for other players it's relevant)
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 20:11 GMT
#4644
On October 15 2014 05:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:09 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
lol the #passionboard!

Kinda easy to game, considering the weight system! Of course no one here would create false hype!

I mean, why would anyone want to make themselves look like a bigger fan! I don't see the purpose, because we are all huge fans! It just depends on how much time we have!

I already took 1st place on page 100 which imo pretty much means I already won the rest of the time

I was in the low 60s, and now I am in the mid 20s with just some posts!

All I need is to create some awesome pics of my favs, and I could probably creep up to first!
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 14 2014 20:11 GMT
#4645
How long til games actually start? OP takes days to load on my phone..
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:11 GMT
#4646
On October 15 2014 05:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:09 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
lol the #passionboard!

Kinda easy to game, considering the weight system! Of course no one here would create false hype!

I mean, why would anyone want to make themselves look like a bigger fan! I don't see the purpose, because we are all huge fans! It just depends on how much time we have!

I already took 1st place on page 100 which imo pretty much means I already won the rest of the time

Wth that sig xD
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#4647
On October 15 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:10 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:09 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
lol the #passionboard!

Kinda easy to game, considering the weight system! Of course no one here would create false hype!

I mean, why would anyone want to make themselves look like a bigger fan! I don't see the purpose, because we are all huge fans! It just depends on how much time we have!

I already took 1st place on page 100 which imo pretty much means I already won the rest of the time

By cheating. I was there.

"cheating" - wasn't shitpost spamming that's for sure
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#4648
On October 15 2014 05:11 Phredxor wrote:
How long til games actually start? OP takes days to load on my phone..

November the first... This is just pre hype hype.
kiss kiss fall in love
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#4649
On October 15 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:07 Deathstar wrote:
die4ever you're killing passion right now.

i hope you realize this

How so?


because you're ranking posters based on pics and posts, not on flow of content. the point system, for those that care, encourages anti-passion behavior such as tangent conversations, irrelevant pictures, etc.
rip passion
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#4650
On October 15 2014 05:07 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:05 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:52 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:49 GumBa wrote:
So as a highschool( I think) graduate who is fluent in German and English and has gatherd experiences in internships. But has no clue what he want's to do but is willing to relocate anywhere and hates math. What should I do xD

Work logistics, like I do. It's fairly limited on math and mostly requires you to just be able to keep track of a lot of things. I don't have a degree either and got a half decent job.

Hmm sound interesting. So what do you do all day?


Ensure that shipments of products have all the proper paper work, are on time/booked/received and keep track of it in the inventory system. It's not that bad, it varies from pretty dead like today to HOLY SHIT BUSY but other than that it's very solid.

Save me a seat. You have a new co worker xD

Logistics management only requires that you are organized.

I worked in both the store and distribution level, and if you keep your paperwork in order its pretty ezpz, even on the "HOLY SHIT BUSY" days.

But it does require a lot of lifting, and using heavy machinery (e.g. fork lift)


I don't do lifting, we have guys for that. I do the paperwork for several facilities though

Yeah but those guys that do the lifting want your position, so Gumba has to start somewhere.


Maybe, they'd probably want to be my next boss more likely though. The guys who do the lifting (all forklift) aren't below me or anything.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#4651
On October 15 2014 05:12 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:10 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:09 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
lol the #passionboard!

Kinda easy to game, considering the weight system! Of course no one here would create false hype!

I mean, why would anyone want to make themselves look like a bigger fan! I don't see the purpose, because we are all huge fans! It just depends on how much time we have!

I already took 1st place on page 100 which imo pretty much means I already won the rest of the time

By cheating. I was there.

"cheating" - wasn't shitpost spamming that's for sure

You edited old posts to include blank pictures.
kiss kiss fall in love
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 14 2014 20:12 GMT
#4652
On October 15 2014 05:09 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:08 stuchiu wrote:
I'm bored, someone choose a player from Blizzcon.

Dong.


The best games Jaedong ever played were: Him vs Maru at Blizzcon, him vs First, him vs Stardust R1 and R2, HIm vs Naniwa and him vs Dear.
Moderator
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#4653
On October 15 2014 05:12 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:10 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:09 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
lol the #passionboard!

Kinda easy to game, considering the weight system! Of course no one here would create false hype!

I mean, why would anyone want to make themselves look like a bigger fan! I don't see the purpose, because we are all huge fans! It just depends on how much time we have!

I already took 1st place on page 100 which imo pretty much means I already won the rest of the time

By cheating. I was there.

"cheating" - wasn't shitpost spamming that's for sure

Yeah but you already shitposted your way to 70k so it all balances out
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Cluster__
Profile Joined September 2013
United States328 Posts
October 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#4654
Innovation v Bomber in the finals?
Liquid`Snute, AcerScarlett, ROOTCatZ, MC, Maru, Soulkey, Losira
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#4655
On October 15 2014 05:12 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:11 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:10 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:09 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
lol the #passionboard!

Kinda easy to game, considering the weight system! Of course no one here would create false hype!

I mean, why would anyone want to make themselves look like a bigger fan! I don't see the purpose, because we are all huge fans! It just depends on how much time we have!

I already took 1st place on page 100 which imo pretty much means I already won the rest of the time

By cheating. I was there.

"cheating" - wasn't shitpost spamming that's for sure

It was all quality posting yo
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#4656
So who do you think will give the biggest disappointing performance?

I think Stardust is going to get blown by the wind, and Classic will remain a classic.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#4657
On October 15 2014 05:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:11 Phredxor wrote:
How long til games actually start? OP takes days to load on my phone..

November the first... This is just pre hype hype.


Pre hype hype best hype!

Thanks! Two more weeks of this sounds fun :D or possibly deadly!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 14 2014 20:13 GMT
#4658
On October 15 2014 05:13 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
So who do you think will give the biggest disappointing performance?

I think Stardust is going to get blown by the wind, and Classic will remain a classic.

Life will disappoint his fan the most because they'll expect something other than a 3-0 loss
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 20:14 GMT
#4659
On October 15 2014 05:12 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 05:08 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 05:07 Deathstar wrote:
die4ever you're killing passion right now.

i hope you realize this

How so?


because you're ranking posters based on pics and posts, not on flow of content. the point system, for those that care, encourages anti-passion behavior such as tangent conversations, irrelevant pictures, etc.

Doesn't matter, this system of meaningless numbers is a way to break the 1432-page record and claim the spot as the longest LR
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 14 2014 20:14 GMT
#4660
On October 15 2014 05:13 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
So who do you think will give the biggest disappointing performance?

I think Stardust is going to get blown by the wind, and Classic will remain a classic.

Taeja and Jaedong
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech160
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2551
Shuttle 1560
EffOrt 856
BeSt 654
Light 401
Mini 391
ggaemo 344
Stork 288
firebathero 233
ZerO 191
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
Barracks 136
Dewaltoss 67
Zeus 61
Killer 58
Shine 55
Mong 36
Hyun 35
Yoon 32
Shinee 32
Sexy 30
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 23
sorry 23
Aegong 23
Bale 21
soO 20
910 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3781
Dendi1726
BananaSlamJamma436
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Fnx 179
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes546
Other Games
singsing2215
Liquid`RaSZi1284
hiko1260
B2W.Neo940
Lowko379
Liquid`VortiX268
Sick183
ArmadaUGS132
Rex83
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream540
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2247
• Jankos2225
• TFBlade680
Other Games
• WagamamaTV289
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.