"My fans thank you very much but sorry maybe i retire"
I really want him to go to a homestory cup before he retires. He would be perfect for it.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Beardedclam
United States839 Posts
"My fans thank you very much but sorry maybe i retire" I really want him to go to a homestory cup before he retires. He would be perfect for it. | ||
|
intense555
United States474 Posts
| ||
|
Cam Connor
Canada786 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
| ||
|
Seiniyta
Belgium1815 Posts
| ||
|
DinosaurJones
United States1000 Posts
I was rooting for him so hard. A team needs to pick him up! It's clear he's still go t the results, and I bet that would go a long way in keeping him around. | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
| ||
|
EJK
United States1302 Posts
On October 27 2013 09:03 Plansix wrote: Man, I think we might need a rule about using a random twitter comment as a topic for a thread. People don't say enough in 140 characters. speculation makes news all the time. Also you dont need more then 140 characters to say you are "considering retirement" | ||
|
ZachFreeman
Australia484 Posts
| ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
| ||
|
Xiphos
Canada7507 Posts
| ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On October 27 2013 09:04 Smurfett3 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 09:03 Plansix wrote: Man, I think we might need a rule about using a random twitter comment as a topic for a thread. People don't say enough in 140 characters. speculation makes news all the time. Also you dont need more then 140 characters to say you are "considering retirement" Random twitter comments are not really news worth, imo. They are just the thoughts off of the top of someones head and can be made in the heat of the moment(like losing). I prefer interviews or something that has some substance to a random away message. | ||
|
AceHigh.
Poland64 Posts
| ||
|
blade55555
United States17423 Posts
| ||
|
Penguinator
United States837 Posts
| ||
|
Waise
3165 Posts
On October 27 2013 09:03 Plansix wrote: Man, I think we might need a rule about using a random twitter comment as a topic for a thread. People don't say enough in 140 characters. maybe a hot stove thread for small news items and rumors? | ||
|
JBright
Vancouver14381 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|