On May 25 2006 06:47 cuteFayth wrote:
I still beat all of you lol...
I still beat all of you lol...
Put it on your resume
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
NettleS
522 Posts
On May 25 2006 06:47 cuteFayth wrote: I still beat all of you lol... Put it on your resume | ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28908 Posts
On May 25 2006 06:35 Jin wrote: Despite all his trash-talking and bitching, I also wish Fayth had won, if only to silence the countless noobs out there who proclaim money maps require more skill to play. or maybe it's actually a good thing that all the newbs that claim money maps require NO skill get silenced instead. | ||
|
ManaBlue
Canada10458 Posts
On May 24 2006 22:23 Drowsy wrote: Fayth is controversial :O FIRST!~ I would like to ask you to refrain from doing that. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=29455 | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
|
|
|