• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:39
CEST 02:39
KST 09:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9159 users

EywaSC reaches B rank - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 19 2012 00:46 GMT
#41
On January 19 2012 09:41 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 08:59 Eywa- wrote:
On January 19 2012 08:49 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
btw nina i have a nice talk with eywa about u. i cant admit this noob trash talk u for free

You can't coherently speak english either, but that's a different story. As for Nina, it has nothing to do with this blog, Nina had it's chance twice to prove better than me and failed both times. So, yeah I do have all rights to talk shit about that and it has none.


My main race beating your main race: http://www.iccup.com/replays/427170.html

I actually played extremely bad with about 100 apm most of the game and still won overwhelmingly after a two-week break from BroodWar. Unless your main race is Terran, (and I saw in "your" matchlist that you played Terran up to the B level), I still crushed your Terran in every single grudgematch game we played except for one in the first series, where I got supply-blocked playing Protoss with my off-race.

I also had a stab-wound on my hand.

But that's moot, isn't it? You won, and that's that. I realized that my offraces suck, but if I won the TvT and PvT (Which I did), and won all my Zerg matches, I would take the series. Things didn't go according to plan, obviously, but that doesn't suddenly propel you from being 40-109 D rank to 65-0 B rank over the course of one or two months. The fact is, this entire accusation against iCCup is complete bullshit (and keep in mind, I quit the team because I was mad at them) because you never got to B rank. Someone else got the stats and tried to transfer it to LRM)GuhGuhGame, and got caught.

Edit: Have a nice day.

You obviously missed the point of the blog that them giving me the B rank was the abuse part, otherwise. First post on page 3, you failed.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 00:48:49
January 19 2012 00:48 GMT
#42
On January 19 2012 09:46 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 09:41 ninazerg wrote:
On January 19 2012 08:59 Eywa- wrote:
On January 19 2012 08:49 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
btw nina i have a nice talk with eywa about u. i cant admit this noob trash talk u for free

You can't coherently speak english either, but that's a different story. As for Nina, it has nothing to do with this blog, Nina had it's chance twice to prove better than me and failed both times. So, yeah I do have all rights to talk shit about that and it has none.


My main race beating your main race: http://www.iccup.com/replays/427170.html

I actually played extremely bad with about 100 apm most of the game and still won overwhelmingly after a two-week break from BroodWar. Unless your main race is Terran, (and I saw in "your" matchlist that you played Terran up to the B level), I still crushed your Terran in every single grudgematch game we played except for one in the first series, where I got supply-blocked playing Protoss with my off-race.

I also had a stab-wound on my hand.

But that's moot, isn't it? You won, and that's that. I realized that my offraces suck, but if I won the TvT and PvT (Which I did), and won all my Zerg matches, I would take the series. Things didn't go according to plan, obviously, but that doesn't suddenly propel you from being 40-109 D rank to 65-0 B rank over the course of one or two months. The fact is, this entire accusation against iCCup is complete bullshit (and keep in mind, I quit the team because I was mad at them) because you never got to B rank. Someone else got the stats and tried to transfer it to LRM)GuhGuhGame, and got caught.

Edit: Have a nice day.

You obviously missed the point of the blog that them giving me the B rank was the abuse part, otherwise. First post on page 3, you failed.


So what you're telling me is that you didn't ladder at all, but instead, iccup just gave you a B rank?
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 19 2012 00:50 GMT
#43
On January 19 2012 09:48 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 09:46 Eywa- wrote:
On January 19 2012 09:41 ninazerg wrote:
On January 19 2012 08:59 Eywa- wrote:
On January 19 2012 08:49 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
btw nina i have a nice talk with eywa about u. i cant admit this noob trash talk u for free

You can't coherently speak english either, but that's a different story. As for Nina, it has nothing to do with this blog, Nina had it's chance twice to prove better than me and failed both times. So, yeah I do have all rights to talk shit about that and it has none.


My main race beating your main race: http://www.iccup.com/replays/427170.html

I actually played extremely bad with about 100 apm most of the game and still won overwhelmingly after a two-week break from BroodWar. Unless your main race is Terran, (and I saw in "your" matchlist that you played Terran up to the B level), I still crushed your Terran in every single grudgematch game we played except for one in the first series, where I got supply-blocked playing Protoss with my off-race.

I also had a stab-wound on my hand.

But that's moot, isn't it? You won, and that's that. I realized that my offraces suck, but if I won the TvT and PvT (Which I did), and won all my Zerg matches, I would take the series. Things didn't go according to plan, obviously, but that doesn't suddenly propel you from being 40-109 D rank to 65-0 B rank over the course of one or two months. The fact is, this entire accusation against iCCup is complete bullshit (and keep in mind, I quit the team because I was mad at them) because you never got to B rank. Someone else got the stats and tried to transfer it to LRM)GuhGuhGame, and got caught.

Edit: Have a nice day.

You obviously missed the point of the blog that them giving me the B rank was the abuse part, otherwise. First post on page 3, you failed.


So what you're telling me is that you didn't ladder at all, but instead, iccup just gave you a B rank?

Correct, I asked for stats restored, Flawless needed organizational help, Sylessa gave me the B rank with 65-0 stats. Not one game played.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
January 19 2012 01:07 GMT
#44
On January 19 2012 09:50 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 09:48 ninazerg wrote:
On January 19 2012 09:46 Eywa- wrote:
On January 19 2012 09:41 ninazerg wrote:
On January 19 2012 08:59 Eywa- wrote:
On January 19 2012 08:49 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
btw nina i have a nice talk with eywa about u. i cant admit this noob trash talk u for free

You can't coherently speak english either, but that's a different story. As for Nina, it has nothing to do with this blog, Nina had it's chance twice to prove better than me and failed both times. So, yeah I do have all rights to talk shit about that and it has none.


My main race beating your main race: http://www.iccup.com/replays/427170.html

I actually played extremely bad with about 100 apm most of the game and still won overwhelmingly after a two-week break from BroodWar. Unless your main race is Terran, (and I saw in "your" matchlist that you played Terran up to the B level), I still crushed your Terran in every single grudgematch game we played except for one in the first series, where I got supply-blocked playing Protoss with my off-race.

I also had a stab-wound on my hand.

But that's moot, isn't it? You won, and that's that. I realized that my offraces suck, but if I won the TvT and PvT (Which I did), and won all my Zerg matches, I would take the series. Things didn't go according to plan, obviously, but that doesn't suddenly propel you from being 40-109 D rank to 65-0 B rank over the course of one or two months. The fact is, this entire accusation against iCCup is complete bullshit (and keep in mind, I quit the team because I was mad at them) because you never got to B rank. Someone else got the stats and tried to transfer it to LRM)GuhGuhGame, and got caught.

Edit: Have a nice day.

You obviously missed the point of the blog that them giving me the B rank was the abuse part, otherwise. First post on page 3, you failed.


So what you're telling me is that you didn't ladder at all, but instead, iccup just gave you a B rank?

Correct, I asked for stats restored, Flawless needed organizational help, Sylessa gave me the B rank with 65-0 stats. Not one game played.


First of all, you did not play the ladder up to B rank. The reason you got the stats back is because you reported that the account had been compromised, and the CAT team thought they had made a mistake after checking the account's IP. I agree with the iccup staff that this decision should've been overturned, because your claim that you laddered up to B rank and then had your account stolen is total bullshit.

Why you would claim that the account was yours is beyond me, because it's obvious abuse, and only an idiot with a hardened vendetta against the iccup staff would think your story is legitimate, and that's saying something, because I'm not exactly on the best terms with them right now.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 19 2012 01:13 GMT
#45
On January 19 2012 10:07 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 09:50 Eywa- wrote:
On January 19 2012 09:48 ninazerg wrote:
On January 19 2012 09:46 Eywa- wrote:
On January 19 2012 09:41 ninazerg wrote:
On January 19 2012 08:59 Eywa- wrote:
On January 19 2012 08:49 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
btw nina i have a nice talk with eywa about u. i cant admit this noob trash talk u for free

You can't coherently speak english either, but that's a different story. As for Nina, it has nothing to do with this blog, Nina had it's chance twice to prove better than me and failed both times. So, yeah I do have all rights to talk shit about that and it has none.


My main race beating your main race: http://www.iccup.com/replays/427170.html

I actually played extremely bad with about 100 apm most of the game and still won overwhelmingly after a two-week break from BroodWar. Unless your main race is Terran, (and I saw in "your" matchlist that you played Terran up to the B level), I still crushed your Terran in every single grudgematch game we played except for one in the first series, where I got supply-blocked playing Protoss with my off-race.

I also had a stab-wound on my hand.

But that's moot, isn't it? You won, and that's that. I realized that my offraces suck, but if I won the TvT and PvT (Which I did), and won all my Zerg matches, I would take the series. Things didn't go according to plan, obviously, but that doesn't suddenly propel you from being 40-109 D rank to 65-0 B rank over the course of one or two months. The fact is, this entire accusation against iCCup is complete bullshit (and keep in mind, I quit the team because I was mad at them) because you never got to B rank. Someone else got the stats and tried to transfer it to LRM)GuhGuhGame, and got caught.

Edit: Have a nice day.

You obviously missed the point of the blog that them giving me the B rank was the abuse part, otherwise. First post on page 3, you failed.


So what you're telling me is that you didn't ladder at all, but instead, iccup just gave you a B rank?

Correct, I asked for stats restored, Flawless needed organizational help, Sylessa gave me the B rank with 65-0 stats. Not one game played.


First of all, you did not play the ladder up to B rank. The reason you got the stats back is because you reported that the account had been compromised, and the CAT team thought they had made a mistake after checking the account's IP. I agree with the iccup staff that this decision should've been overturned, because your claim that you laddered up to B rank and then had your account stolen is total bullshit.

Why you would claim that the account was yours is beyond me, because it's obvious abuse, and only an idiot with a hardened vendetta against the iccup staff would think your story is legitimate, and that's saying something, because I'm not exactly on the best terms with them right now.

Sounds like a well rehearsed story.

You are wrong on one thing though, No[Shield] is my account.

You're right though, it wasn't stolen, I allowed someone to ladder on it.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7090 Posts
January 19 2012 01:45 GMT
#46
why u need fake rank ?
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
January 19 2012 02:02 GMT
#47
I almost beat eywa's main race with pure scout/DT with my D lvl protoss offrace.
Game laddered on his account and now eywa is trying to be funny or brag cant tell.
|| o.o
Kouda
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2205 Posts
January 19 2012 02:04 GMT
#48
So this is what foreign Broodwar has come to? Lol.

Without Sayle and a few others, this community would be a shitstorm of anarchy.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 19 2012 02:07 GMT
#49
On January 19 2012 11:02 Lumire wrote:
I almost beat eywa's main race with pure scout/DT with my D lvl protoss offrace.
Game laddered on his account and now eywa is trying to be funny or brag cant tell.

I wouldn't expect you to understand that the main point of this blog was that I shouldn't have been bribed with a high rank account, from the info in your post it would appear that you haven't read it or that you are unable to comprehend simple text.

A win is a win Lumire, you get cocky, you lose. I can also say that I beat you with a 9/9 proxy vs 3 gate Zealot or that I beat you while making over 100 cannons, both of which make your comment look stupid. However, would have sufficed to say Eywa- 1 - 0 Lumire.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 02:28:17
January 19 2012 02:26 GMT
#50
I was wondering how you can ask for the stats after they were already transferred to another ID, now the account is locked+Cleared. I guess the admins lost control of their server resulting in a rather absurd thread.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 19 2012 02:46 GMT
#51
On January 19 2012 11:26 dRaW wrote:
I was wondering how you can ask for the stats after they were already transferred to another ID, now the account is locked+Cleared. I guess the admins lost control of their server resulting in a rather absurd thread.

Did you actually read? or did you just look at a couple words?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
LastOfADyingBreed
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
40 Posts
January 19 2012 04:32 GMT
#52
one of the most abusive admins calling other admins abusers when they unbanned you and let you back on their server?? you are absolutely ridiculous, eywa. get your damn facts straight. No[Shield] was laddered on by your puppetmaster to 65-14 B and he transferred to LRM)GuhGuhGame without knowing the Fake Flag rule. the accounts were then locked and cleared. not submitting to his own demise of not knowing the rules, Game ranted off at CAT Admins and had fellow clanmate ICCUP.Mad backing him up. once he realized that it was useless, he had you inform admins that your account was stolen from you thus your stats would be restored. the wins were restored but not the losses, hence the 100% winrate B. that should have never happened so your account was cleared and locked once again. since you've already admitted that you never laddered to B rank, replays won't be necessary, but your blog title is misleading. you're such a hypocrite in so many ways and i'm glad that people recognize you as one of Game's pawns. you flame admins and abuse, yet when players do that in something you organize, they get punished too, no?
Eywa talking to his boyfriend http://youtu.be/_nk_ArV2RUQ
iCCup.Flawless
Profile Joined January 2012
3 Posts
January 19 2012 04:54 GMT
#53

Correct, I asked for stats restored, Flawless needed organizational help, Sylessa gave me the B rank with 65-0 stats. Not one game played.


Normally I don't bother with such nonsense, But your effort to boost your own ego is almost to funny to pass up. First you claim someone actually needed your help. It was you who came to try to assist iCCup. As far as being bribed. LOL , why would we bribe someone with so little knowledge on any kind of organization skills you claim to have. Further more you spent most of the time crying that Tenshi never gave you credit for the work you did. My question is , why give someone credit on such inferior work? Not to mention the account getting restored was not 65-0 lol , you took the screen shot in the middle of the process which would not reflect the remaining of the stats. With that said you forgot to post my response and its very disappointing. I am still waiting on your rant from being IP banned for your consistent lack of respect to the admin team and not to mention to people who are so more superior then you will ever be. I look forward to more humor from your crying, please don't disappoint me. With that said, have a nice day.

P.S. If ya need tissues, give em address and i will be sure to mail you a box.

User was warned for this post
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 19 2012 05:01 GMT
#54
On January 19 2012 13:32 LastOfADyingBreed wrote:
one of the most abusive admins calling other admins abusers when they unbanned you and let you back on their server?? you are absolutely ridiculous, eywa. get your damn facts straight. No[Shield] was laddered on by your puppetmaster to 65-14 B and he transferred to LRM)GuhGuhGame without knowing the Fake Flag rule. the accounts were then locked and cleared. not submitting to his own demise of not knowing the rules, Game ranted off at CAT Admins and had fellow clanmate ICCUP.Mad backing him up. once he realized that it was useless, he had you inform admins that your account was stolen from you thus your stats would be restored. the wins were restored but not the losses, hence the 100% winrate B. that should have never happened so your account was cleared and locked once again. since you've already admitted that you never laddered to B rank, replays won't be necessary, but your blog title is misleading. you're such a hypocrite in so many ways and i'm glad that people recognize you as one of Game's pawns. you flame admins and abuse, yet when players do that in something you organize, they get punished too, no?

Wrong, you would see if you went on the account that Game cleared my stats off before laddering, I made the account, then left it to Game so he can ladder. So your whole rant seems kind of pointless being as you're trying to get my facts straightened out, though I know the facts because I made the account.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 05:07:55
January 19 2012 05:02 GMT
#55
On January 19 2012 13:54 iCCup.Flawless wrote:
Show nested quote +

Correct, I asked for stats restored, Flawless needed organizational help, Sylessa gave me the B rank with 65-0 stats. Not one game played.


Normally I don't bother with such nonsense, But your effort to boost your own ego is almost to funny to pass up. First you claim someone actually needed your help. It was you who came to try to assist iCCup. As far as being bribed. LOL , why would we bribe someone with so little knowledge on any kind of organization skills you claim to have. Further more you spent most of the time crying that Tenshi never gave you credit for the work you did. My question is , why give someone credit on such inferior work? Not to mention the account getting restored was not 65-0 lol , you took the screen shot in the middle of the process which would not reflect the remaining of the stats. With that said you forgot to post my response and its very disappointing. I am still waiting on your rant from being IP banned for your consistent lack of respect to the admin team and not to mention to people who are so more superior then you will ever be. I look forward to more humor from your crying, please don't disappoint me. With that said, have a nice day.

P.S. If ya need tissues, give em address and i will be sure to mail you a box.

You're a fool. I told Tenshi to not give me credit for anything we talked about because I knew already what he had found out while hosting the league. Think before posting please.

Not to mention, iCCup is totally incapable of turning an event, lets see, how long did iNW last? a couple weeks?

How many episodes did iCCup Attack last when you brought it back late December? 1 episode?

And saying that the guy who basically made your Clan league invisible with Gambit's Cup and Altitude Nation Wars has bad organization just means iCCup's organization is non-existent. You have a whole crew, I'm one man and yet you still can't come close to being a rival. All iCCup has is ladder... Nothing else, there's no hope for you to get any kind of tournament going realistically.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
iCCup.Flawless
Profile Joined January 2012
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 05:14:09
January 19 2012 05:13 GMT
#56
Well your entitled to your opinion. Not that i care but its yours to have. Well i look forward to more bashing as i find it to be funny. I answered your CAA complaint , and i left it open if Anyone higher then myself wants to answer it. Until then the ban will stay. I have informed the 2 people above me to review it. Well have a Nice Day.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 05:18:42
January 19 2012 05:18 GMT
#57
On January 19 2012 14:13 iCCup.Flawless wrote:
Well your entitled to your opinion. Not that i care but its yours to have. Well i look forward to more bashing as i find it to be funny. I answered your CAA complaint , and i left it open if Anyone higher then myself wants to answer it. Until then the ban will stay. I have informed the 2 people above me to review it. Well have a Nice Day.

It's opinion based that iCCup attack failed? Wait what? It only lasted one episode. Fact + you didn't tell your hero the time and he showed 2 hours late. I suppose that's opinion too?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
January 19 2012 05:23 GMT
#58
rofl @ that warning. hahah pholon is awesome.
iCCup.Flawless
Profile Joined January 2012
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 05:29:00
January 19 2012 05:25 GMT
#59
Maybe you missed the point that i did not set up the event. Only thing iCCup did was provide the server and wrote a news post. You should really get your facts before trying to make a point. I mean you claim to be this well respected person and much needed person. Just wish you could see my pm box on iccup.com to see all the happy people with your departure.Eywa i am not gonna sit here and argue over this, you made a complaint. Now you will have to wait to see the outcome. I wish you the very best no matter what the decision is.
LastOfADyingBreed
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
40 Posts
January 19 2012 05:47 GMT
#60
what the heck so are you saying that you wanted your 5-13 978 [D] restored no, you were trying to get Game's stats back, numbnuts. with all this bashing on ICCUP why do you care to be unbanned their clan league is still going strong and Gambit Cup was joekims idea. you just exploited his template. obviously both GCup and Altitude were successful due to one main factor: money. ICCUP does not offer money, it offers a free server to ladder and compete. i'm almost certain that if the koreans running Fish knew what kind of money was being distributed on their server, they wouldn't permit it without getting a proper cut. if iccup clan league or iNW had money involved, it would definitely blow your "BW Accomplishments" (rofl) out of the water.
Eywa talking to his boyfriend http://youtu.be/_nk_ArV2RUQ
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft572
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14150
Hyuk 46
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift4327
Other Games
summit1g8887
FrodaN3009
JimRising 610
KnowMe179
ViBE122
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King57
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1296
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta10
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 21m
INu's Battles
11h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 21m
Replay Cast
22h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.