• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8573 users

Guys you find attractive! (For gays and girls)

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Normal
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 05 2011 15:34 GMT
#1
If you don't like this thread, you don't have to read it.

Don't know if it's appropriate in a mostly straight male community. But eh, if there are some cool straight guys out there, they could also contribute if they like.

Here are some of the men that make me melt inside silly:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 15:35 GMT
#2
Do we really need a 3rd Nada's Body Thread? Really?

ok here we go

Lee Yoon Yeol
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Sega92
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States467 Posts
May 05 2011 15:38 GMT
#3
Lim Yo Hwan...no arguments...ever
Zeburial
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden1126 Posts
May 05 2011 15:39 GMT
#4
[image loading]

NaDa's body all over again ^_^
Empires are not brought down by outside forces - they are destroyed by weaknesses from within
TadH
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1846 Posts
May 05 2011 15:42 GMT
#5
Definitely NaDa
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 15:44 GMT
#6
[image loading]
This my friends is Nada
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
_Darwin_
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2374 Posts
May 05 2011 15:44 GMT
#7
[image loading]
I cant stop lactating
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
May 05 2011 15:46 GMT
#8
[image loading]
Well, one does not simply walk into TL.net without experiencing Nada.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
aderum
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden1459 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 15:47:22
May 05 2011 15:47 GMT
#9
Tasteless??
Crazy people dont sit around and wonder if they are insane
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 05 2011 15:48 GMT
#10
What's with all this Nada? Are you guys all trolling? ^^
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 05 2011 15:48 GMT
#11
On May 06 2011 00:47 aderum wrote:
Tasteless??

Agreed, but this thread is not limited to SC II players.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
May 05 2011 15:48 GMT
#12
[image loading]
Try another route paperboy.
Artifice
Profile Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
May 05 2011 15:51 GMT
#13
On May 06 2011 00:48 platorepublic wrote:
What's with all this Nada? Are you guys all trolling? ^^


If you expected anything but Nada in a thread like this, you must not know TL that well.
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 05 2011 15:52 GMT
#14
On May 06 2011 00:51 Artifice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 00:48 platorepublic wrote:
What's with all this Nada? Are you guys all trolling? ^^


If you expected anything but Nada in a thread like this, you must not know TL that well.

I guess not. Is he really that attractive? He might have a decent body, but his face isn't that attractive.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
bokeevboke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Singapore1674 Posts
May 05 2011 15:53 GMT
#15
On May 06 2011 00:34 platorepublic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



None of these are attractive.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper are the types i find attractive.
Its grack
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 05 2011 15:53 GMT
#16
On May 06 2011 00:53 bokeevboke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 00:34 platorepublic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



None of these are attractive.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper are the types i find attractive.

Ugh.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
aderum
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden1459 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 15:56:55
May 05 2011 15:54 GMT
#17
On May 06 2011 00:48 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 00:47 aderum wrote:
Tasteless??

Agreed, but this thread is not limited to SC II players.


Yeah i understood that, but hes probably the only guy i find attractive

Edit: maybe Johnny depp 2...
Crazy people dont sit around and wonder if they are insane
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
May 05 2011 15:54 GMT
#18
On May 06 2011 00:53 bokeevboke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 00:34 platorepublic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



None of these are attractive.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper are the types i find attractive.


Taste is subjective????????

Also Ian Somerhalder is fucking hot
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 15:55:21
May 05 2011 15:54 GMT
#19
Well I may be wrong but I presume the intention of this thread is to avoid the raging heterosexual boner tl has for NaDa and see who the male attracted part of the community actually thinks is attractive.
I am gay and have to say LiquidTyler (keeping it sc2 related for relevance to the forums). That being said, there is no way to moderate this thread and it appears to have already been derailed lol.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
May 05 2011 15:54 GMT
#20
Don't make me post a picture of myself.

But Nada would be totally bangable if I were a girl.
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 15:55:05
May 05 2011 15:54 GMT
#21
On May 06 2011 00:46 eviltomahawk wrote:
[image loading]
Well, one does not simply walk into TL.net without experiencing Nada.

One of the best pics of nada (look at dem medals).
If it ain't obvious (lol) - nada is my choice.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 05 2011 15:56 GMT
#22
On May 06 2011 00:54 dunc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 00:53 bokeevboke wrote:
On May 06 2011 00:34 platorepublic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



None of these are attractive.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper are the types i find attractive.


Taste is subjective????????

Also Ian Somerhalder is fucking hot

Damn he is, haha. But as an actor, I don't really like him.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 15:59:17
May 05 2011 15:56 GMT
#23
Sorry OP, but as soon as I saw this thread, I knew that the minions of Nada's Body thread were going to take over.

I'm straight, but I can still find men to be attractive. I don't really find any of the men you posted particularly attractive. It's sort of a vague concept, but I feel the same way about most "pretty boy" types. But those guys do have a sporty, fit body which I think is a good start.

On May 06 2011 00:53 bokeevboke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 00:34 platorepublic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



None of these are attractive.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper are the types i find attractive.

That's more of my type! Especially the first two.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
May 05 2011 15:57 GMT
#24
On May 06 2011 00:48 platorepublic wrote:
What's with all this Nada? Are you guys all trolling? ^^

Who else do you expect? Bisu?!?!?
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
May 05 2011 15:58 GMT
#25
On May 06 2011 00:56 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 00:54 dunc wrote:
On May 06 2011 00:53 bokeevboke wrote:
On May 06 2011 00:34 platorepublic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



None of these are attractive.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper are the types i find attractive.


Taste is subjective????????

Also Ian Somerhalder is fucking hot

Damn he is, haha. But as an actor, I don't really like him.


:[ He's good in some stuff!

Also if people are so intent on posting programers why in the world would you ever post Nada over Bisu? Nada looks like a dog compared.

+ Show Spoiler +
HYPOCRISY!
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
May 05 2011 15:58 GMT
#26
I would like to have a torso like Ryan Reynolds:

[image loading]
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 15:59 GMT
#27
On May 06 2011 00:52 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 00:51 Artifice wrote:
On May 06 2011 00:48 platorepublic wrote:
What's with all this Nada? Are you guys all trolling? ^^


If you expected anything but Nada in a thread like this, you must not know TL that well.

I guess not. Is he really that attractive? He might have a decent body, but his face isn't that attractive.

Which planet are you from? cuz in TL nobody says that nobody.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 05 2011 16:00 GMT
#28
On May 06 2011 00:58 Ghostcom wrote:
I would like to have a torso like Ryan Reynolds:

[image loading]

He is attractive, but I find him a bit too muscly and too goofy.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
n00b3rt
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria890 Posts
May 05 2011 16:01 GMT
#29
If a mod would rename the thread to "Guys other than NaDa you find attractive! (For gays and girls)" it will have chance to become a decent one :D
Yeah, whatever
Hikko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1126 Posts
May 05 2011 16:04 GMT
#30
[image loading]

Oh, sorry, that's not a man

[image loading]



But secretly...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

No, I'm not really gay.
♥
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 16:04 GMT
#31
On May 06 2011 01:01 n00b3rt wrote:
If a mod would rename the thread to "Guys other than NaDa you find attractive! (For gays and girls)" it will have chance to become a decent one :D

Out ruling Nada so other people may have a chance
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3693 Posts
May 05 2011 16:05 GMT
#32
On May 06 2011 00:48 platorepublic wrote:
What's with all this Nada? Are you guys all trolling? ^^


Drat I can't find the other gay guy who knows his NaDa shit pretty well (has a good collection of pics he posted).


Dear OP,
There is already a thread for what you speak, but since it was created more than two years before your esteemed Oxbridge self registered, it's totally OK that you don't know about it. And it's in the BW General Section, which is much further down the sidebar than SC2.

Without further ado, here is the thread, enjoy at your own risk!

OMFG bITt.mAN linked NaDa's Body, AGAIN!

It is by far my favorite thread on this site, full of straight guys who go 'homo for lomo', among other progamers' bodies
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 05 2011 16:06 GMT
#33
On May 06 2011 01:04 Hikko wrote:
[image loading]

Oh, sorry, that's not a man

[image loading]



But secretly...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

No, I'm not really gay.

Damn, I actually find that girl attractive, more so than the other two guys you posted.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 16:08:18
May 05 2011 16:07 GMT
#34
[image loading]
nah
[image loading]
Nada man
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
May 05 2011 16:07 GMT
#35
On May 06 2011 00:34 platorepublic wrote:
If you don't like this thread, you don't have to read it.

Don't know if it's appropriate in a mostly straight male community. But eh, if there are some cool straight guys out there, they could also contribute if they like.

Here are some of the men that make me melt inside silly:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



Be less hetero-normative y'all! As a straight male, I can appreciate good-looking males. I don't have the urge to run out and bang them and such, but that doesn't mean I don't have some level of guy envy.

Brad Pitt is a pretty choice specimen of badass, ripped, and sincere success with the ladies. Every guy wants to be Pitt in his 20s.

George Clooney on the other hand seems like the kind of guy to hold you after and would make you feel secure. He's got rugged, older gentleman looks but there is a kind of sincerity there you don't get with Pitt. And basically every guy wants to age as well as George Clooney.

My thoughts on the issue.

One Love
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
May 05 2011 16:08 GMT
#36
Why is Tasteless so sexy?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
May 05 2011 16:08 GMT
#37
On May 06 2011 01:06 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 01:04 Hikko wrote:
[image loading]

Oh, sorry, that's not a man

[image loading]



But secretly...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

No, I'm not really gay.

Damn, I actually find that girl attractive, more so than the other two guys you posted.


Okay, how new are you to starcraft? It's okay, but REALLY?!
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 16:09 GMT
#38
On May 06 2011 01:08 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 01:06 platorepublic wrote:
On May 06 2011 01:04 Hikko wrote:
[image loading]

Oh, sorry, that's not a man

[image loading]



But secretly...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

No, I'm not really gay.

Damn, I actually find that girl attractive, more so than the other two guys you posted.


Okay, how new are you to starcraft? It's okay, but REALLY?!

We need to teach him about TL
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
SaLaYa
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States363 Posts
May 05 2011 16:10 GMT
#39
This thread is now all about Nada.

[image loading]

Or Drew Ginn and Duncan Free.
Cornell 2014 // eYe_am_SaSsY
instantdry
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada308 Posts
May 05 2011 16:10 GMT
#40
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3693 Posts
May 05 2011 16:11 GMT
#41
Whitewing, most likely because of

1) He is very linked to and passionate about something you enjoy and appreciate, so his voice is subliminally linked in your mind with happiness and something you're attracted to.
2) He is more than decently fit.
3) Pretty-much every picture I've ever seen of him, he has worn (apart from winter-jackets) "well-fitted" (i.e. tight, not baggy) shirts. For the viewer's appreciation, doubtless.

You could get one of his shirts too, here
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
May 05 2011 16:12 GMT
#42
I don't see the point of this thread so I'm going to close it.
Moderator
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2032
Snow 44
NaDa 31
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 567
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1464
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1076
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g9236
Doublelift2535
JimRising 686
PiGStarcraft292
ArmadaUGS182
C9.Mang0170
Maynarde143
ViBE84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• practicex 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush478
• Stunt258
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 57m
OSC
8h 57m
Stellar Fest
8h 57m
OSC
19h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.