Before you link me to the FAQ, I have read everything i cannot find any dates....
I am new to this site and the tourney so if there is "inside knowledge" as to when the TSL starts etc i am not privy to it yet. 
Thanks!
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
b8factor
United States9 Posts
Before you link me to the FAQ, I have read everything i cannot find any dates.... I am new to this site and the tourney so if there is "inside knowledge" as to when the TSL starts etc i am not privy to it yet. ![]() Thanks! | ||
|
TemplarCo.
Mexico2870 Posts
Tyler vs Strelok, ThorZain vs FruitDealer, MC vs Ciara and WhiteRa vs Loner | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|