• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

Official Rekrul Archives (and fanclub) - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
August 05 2010 19:04 GMT
#21
man... foreigners really suck! parts 1 through 5!
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
August 05 2010 19:09 GMT
#22
TOTally imo. I always see rekruls posts standing out with great insight and common sense.

Go rekrul. keep it up.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
August 05 2010 19:13 GMT
#23
wahaha, progamer gossip 1, so good.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
pieisamazing
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1234 Posts
August 05 2010 19:13 GMT
#24
So was Rekrul a mod back when he made all of these posts, or was TL just more lenient back then? It seems like there would be a lot of bans for that kind of posting nowadays.
connoisseur
vOddy
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-05 19:20:06
August 05 2010 19:18 GMT
#25
On August 06 2010 04:13 pieisamazing wrote:
So was Rekrul a mod back when he made all of these posts, or was TL just more lenient back then? It seems like there would be a lot of bans for that kind of posting nowadays.


They pretty much let him do whatever he wants. I think it's 'cause he used to be a mod. However, even if it is injust, it genererates such quantities of lulz that it is worth it for the greater good.

J/k. The truth is that they tried to ban him but they just couldn't, 'cause he 1a2a3a'd his way into TL again and again, so they pretend that they let him do whatever he wants in order to not look like clueless newbs.
"You generate awesomeness. It just flows from you."
pieisamazing
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1234 Posts
August 05 2010 19:24 GMT
#26
To be honest if I were a mod (heaven forbid), I wouldn't have tried to ban him. Too much gold in those posts.
connoisseur
infecteddna
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Slovenia243 Posts
August 05 2010 19:27 GMT
#27
En taro Rekrul, huh. There is something funny about a Protoss worshiping an inverted lurker.

btw, excellent work, was hoping someone would gather all this stuff once
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-05 19:47:47
August 05 2010 19:34 GMT
#28
My personal favorites:
When I first came to Korea Assem raped me almost every fucking game TvP even though I was thought to be a PvT god. The Korean timing and macro was too good for me for a solid two months when I first came here.

Then the fateful day when it was the only time our manager Daniel watched us play games vs. eachother. Thank god for mother fucking requiem. 5-0 Mother fucker.

"Dan you can take the night off tonight, go out have fun. Brian you're staying here."

Better to be lucky than good.


I played vs. Silver RvR for 10$ a game and went 4-4.

He kept telling me how good I am.

Then 5 mins later he's like hey lets play for 200$ a game now.

Hustling mother fucker. Fuck that : [


Koreans usually don't look strangers in the eyes. Atleast thats true for gamers, most don't have very good social skills.

At MBC Trials I raped some terran round one. I was feeling pumped and ready for round 2 vs. Reach.

I was then walking towards him and he was walking towards me and we made eye contact, he didn't look away, neither did I. I felt the power of the mantoss. There was nothing I could do. He was Reach. I was the first one to break the eye contact. I knew what was coming.

Mother fucker raped me twice with ease.


One time me and three friends including the pantech coach were playing a use map settings game for over and hour and couldn't beat the damn thing.

Then the Pantech coach said, "I'll call Nada."
Crushed it on first try.

For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
August 05 2010 19:38 GMT
#29
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=31177
A good rek post.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 05 2010 19:39 GMT
#30
good fan club, rekrul just adds to much fun to tl
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
August 05 2010 19:41 GMT
#31
This took way longer than it should have to emerge
JodoYodo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1772 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-05 19:52:06
August 05 2010 19:51 GMT
#32
Moar. Where'd Latham get the quotes?
Dance dance dance 'till we run this town!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9558 Posts
August 05 2010 19:53 GMT
#33
Koreans usually don't look strangers in the eyes. Atleast thats true for gamers, most don't have very good social skills.

At MBC Trials I raped some terran round one. I was feeling pumped and ready for round 2 vs. Reach.

I was then walking towards him and he was walking towards me and we made eye contact, he didn't look away, neither did I. I felt the power of the mantoss. There was nothing I could do. He was Reach. I was the first one to break the eye contact. I knew what was coming.

Mother fucker raped me twice with ease.

This is the best quote in Starcraft history ^^
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
August 05 2010 19:57 GMT
#34
Rekrul, you are awesome.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
HeadhunteR
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Argentina1258 Posts
August 05 2010 20:06 GMT
#35
Koreans usually don't look strangers in the eyes. Atleast thats true for gamers, most don't have very good social skills.

At MBC Trials I raped some terran round one. I was feeling pumped and ready for round 2 vs. Reach.

I was then walking towards him and he was walking towards me and we made eye contact, he didn't look away, neither did I. I felt the power of the mantoss. There was nothing I could do. He was Reach. I was the first one to break the eye contact. I knew what was coming.

Mother fucker raped me twice with ease.

this quote embodys why reach is so manly.. Rekrul is no nonsense common sense.. he would even despise this tread cause its such a big ass-kissing.. but hey maybe hes ok with it.. he deserves some credit for not fucking around and going straight to the point when he posts.
in The Kong line forever
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
August 05 2010 20:10 GMT
#36
On August 06 2010 04:51 JodoYodo wrote:
Moar. Where'd Latham get the quotes?


Progaming Gossip #1 and #2 in the OP. Love those threads.

Also request:
1) The thread in which Rekrul played someone in poker in some shady back-alley place, he called a cheap-ass that played safe and later on that tried to leave without giving them a chance to win all their money back, that later turn out to be the president or minister of some country.

2) A "living in Korea" thread that Rekrul explains how hard it is to live there for a foreigner. I'm about 75% sure it was originally about Draco, but I could be wrong.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
August 05 2010 20:16 GMT
#37
Pretty much all of Rek's epic threads are in my TL Hall of Fame.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
August 05 2010 20:20 GMT
#38
I liked his article on the Seoul night life, he mentions a lot of other stuff, including his impression of foreigners in Korea

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=64142
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
August 05 2010 20:25 GMT
#39
Sign me up for the rekrul fan club.

You should go through every blog and find all the relationship advice he's given they all make me laugh.
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
Nal_rAwr
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-05 21:03:34
August 05 2010 20:57 GMT
#40
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=22425

edit:

HERE IT IS

finally found it

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=89150#6
Nony is Bonjwa
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 201
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1051
Bisu 247
HiyA 130
hero 57
Mong 48
Shine 35
NotJumperer 26
Bale 26
sorry 24
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Terrorterran 7
Killer 1
League of Legends
JimRising 504
Counter-Strike
ceh9531
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft789
crisheroes385
Other Games
summit1g9084
olofmeister922
PiGStarcraft327
Livibee153
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream548
Other Games
gamesdonequick535
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH316
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2390
League of Legends
• Rush1253
• Lourlo1098
• Jankos714
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 39m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.