• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7613 users

"Relax buddy" Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Mavkar
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany592 Posts
May 28 2010 17:01 GMT
#21
On May 29 2010 01:58 KwarK wrote:
I think I just failed an exam today. And normally I come out of exams feeling pretty good, I'm not the type that always insists they did awfully.


Oh man, I hate them.
"Uh, I'm pretty sure I messed up, let's talk about the exam. What do you got on number 6 blablabla?"

3 weeks later:
"Hey results are in. What do you have?"
"Hey, got 14 points. Not as bad as I was thinking, hehe."

...

PS: 14 points is like A.
I'm shy and reserved, even on the internet.
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
May 28 2010 17:05 GMT
#22
Asking people to post random stuff doesn't work. The stuff posted will not be random as it is already bound by this rule. How random can it then be? I can't post proof of all the outstanding millennium prize puzzles, as it would be the opposite of bullshit and not quite random. But therefore, very random to be in this thread. Now what?

p.s. Random_korean, o/
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
May 28 2010 17:05 GMT
#23
--- Nuked ---
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
May 28 2010 17:06 GMT
#24
On May 29 2010 01:48 mOnion wrote:
cant you just...GO to 4chan?

this is like masturbating to the memory of you and your girlfriend having sex. why not just go have sex.


What if she says no?

Alternatively 4chan isn't that great anymore...or really ever... but yea it's been even worse lately.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
May 28 2010 17:06 GMT
#25
I think the number of divisions in diamond league is way too big. You get there, you`re doing pretty good and you start to think you`re actually not that terrible at the game. The shock comes when you realize you still are and the whole world is crushed.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
May 28 2010 17:06 GMT
#26
here's the thing, if you ever feel like your all down and shit is falling on your face like that:

just remember that the Motion of Love is always with us.. it is a part of our undying excellence to be a very bright community.


I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-28 17:07:59
May 28 2010 17:07 GMT
#27
If I were to post rule #8 would that make it into an established one just by being in this thread?

Also, since it fits this thread's atmosphere, rather than editing my previous post, it is quite relaxed to just post a new message.

#8: everybody to the limit
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
Mavkar
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany592 Posts
May 28 2010 17:07 GMT
#28
I have to write a paper about these houses:

[image loading]

Deadline in one week. Status 60% done maybe. Can't motivate myself.
I'm shy and reserved, even on the internet.
hejakev
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden518 Posts
May 28 2010 17:08 GMT
#29
I love seeing Idra succeed in SC2!

He's like the villain of the Starcraft world, and every good story needs a good villain. He's perfect for the role: he has a bad attitude, he plays the most evil of the 3 races, and he's a very aggressive player.

I think everyone can appreciate the ongoing struggle between good and evil.
EPO
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada341 Posts
May 28 2010 17:08 GMT
#30
i'm hungry
Mavkar
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany592 Posts
May 28 2010 17:09 GMT
#31
On May 29 2010 02:08 jungle_BRAT wrote:
i'm hungry


There are no brownies here for you. We've already asked...
I'm shy and reserved, even on the internet.
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
May 28 2010 17:09 GMT
#32
On May 29 2010 02:07 Mavkar wrote:
I have to write a paper about these houses:

[image loading]

Deadline in one week. Status 60% done maybe. Can't motivate myself.


What type of paper?

I can't really imagine anything exciting with that.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
May 28 2010 17:10 GMT
#33
I've waited for a thread like this since i registered on TL.net, fuck yeah
+ Show Spoiler +
i didn't sleep tonight, i feel horrible. >:|
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
May 28 2010 17:10 GMT
#34
On May 29 2010 01:41 Two_DoWn wrote:
am i the only one who read rule #2 and wanted a brownie?

Am i the only one who read rule #2 and wanted a double chocolate chip cookie?
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
May 28 2010 17:10 GMT
#35
From an outside perspective, my life is pretty fucked. But currently I don't feel fucked... and then I feel guilty for not feeling fucked.
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
May 28 2010 17:10 GMT
#36
I`m going to go and pick up some brownies now. Yeah, feel jealous.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
dangots0ul
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States919 Posts
May 28 2010 17:11 GMT
#37
hi, i have nothing to say about nothing.

OH MAN THAT FELT GOOD TO TYPE ON TL. please no ban or warning ><
i type teamliquid into the url subconsciously... all...the...time...
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
May 28 2010 17:11 GMT
#38
Yeah this thread is the biggest piece of shit i've ever seen.
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
May 28 2010 17:14 GMT
#39
but he made a drawing
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe115
League of Legends
JimRising 547
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g9329
WinterStarcraft714
Sick248
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2311
League of Legends
• Jankos763
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 49m
Patches Events
6h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 49m
OSC
14h 49m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.