• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8293 users

How long have you gone...?

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Normal
Wuewdoodoo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Mexico127 Posts
October 11 2009 14:23 GMT
#1
Making out with a girl? IF I'm drunk I can probably last like 2 hours, half-sober(like stoned/coked) like 30 minutes, and, if I'm sober(rare event) it'll probably last like 10 seconds. I don't know, I think kissing is disgusting but if I'm on pills you won't see the bitch till morning.

I hate it so much especially with a girlfriend where they're like "MUAH *kissy face*" every 5 minutes and you have to kiss or if not you look like a crackhead rapist.

Why must humans kiss for so long? My shirt gets covered in the bitches sweat, man, fuck this. How long have you gone?
Fear no evil.
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
October 11 2009 14:27 GMT
#2
I'm kind of past the age of "making out" with girls. I mean yeah I kiss but it's usually short kissing sessions many times over the course of a day. Unless it's before sex in which case it isn't making out but foreplay.
Chains none
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
October 11 2009 14:35 GMT
#3
lol.. i dont mind it sometimes, if im too lazy to really move around lol sober, can do at least 1-2 hours.

Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
October 11 2009 14:36 GMT
#4
It's not uncommon to think kissing is disgusting, especially nowadays when people think it's not a kiss if his or her tongue is not choking you. I think you should really let her know you're not that into it, I kind of see problems in the relationship later if you don't tell her you hate kissing and she loves it.
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
October 11 2009 14:38 GMT
#5
I actually had one girl who was -amazing- at making out and it always felt really really good. But still iunno, I get either bored or too turned on and it must progress.
Nak Allstar.
Wuewdoodoo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Mexico127 Posts
October 11 2009 15:21 GMT
#6
On October 11 2009 23:27 LordWeird wrote:
I'm kind of past the age of "making out" with girls. I mean yeah I kiss but it's usually short kissing sessions many times over the course of a day. Unless it's before sex in which case it isn't making out but foreplay.


Yeaaah, it's "foreplay" as in somewhat mandatory(unless it's a hooker) but honestly, who wants to kiss a girl after she sucked your dick and licked your balls and stuff?

don't kiss me bitch; joint will burn.
Fear no evil.
Wuewdoodoo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Mexico127 Posts
October 11 2009 15:23 GMT
#7
On October 11 2009 23:38 MiniRoman wrote:
I actually had one girl who was -amazing- at making out and it always felt really really good. But still iunno, I get either bored or too turned on and it must progress.


Okay tell me... how was it amazing? Did she make you pancakes while she did it?? Rub your back, kiss extremely passionately, MAKE IT SO RIGHT YOU CAN'T SAY NO?

Yeah heard it all, it still is disgusting, even light pecks are like "GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DO WE HAVE TO?"
Fear no evil.
plated.rawr
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway1676 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-11 16:13:47
October 11 2009 16:10 GMT
#8
Try hooking up with girls who actually look half good, so that you might actually want to kiss them without revolting youself. Trust me, it works wonders.

But really, kissing's just an intimate way of showing affection, and unless your partner / yourself are shit at dental hygene, it's enjoyable. Of course, if you add tounge, then you're away from "casual" affection and way into foreplay.

Edit: Oh, and to answer the question - generally just a second or two outside of sex, since it's more about the display of affection and sense of connection rather than trading spit and eating each other's lunch. Continuarily throughout most of the foreplay and sex otherwise.
Savior broke my heart ;_; || twitch.tv/onnings
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 11 2009 16:30 GMT
#9
I once made out for around 4 hours.. kissing, lil touching THAT WAS IT. Granted this was 4 years ago..
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
October 11 2009 16:36 GMT
#10
Hmmz dunno, I guess I've managed a couple of hours or so. Not really focusing on time when I'm making out. I also think it is really enjoyable if she is good at it, most likely just meaning that you and the girl have a similar style.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
SanguineToss
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada815 Posts
October 11 2009 17:01 GMT
#11
What a thread.
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
October 11 2009 17:03 GMT
#12
On October 12 2009 01:36 Eatme wrote:
Hmmz dunno, I guess I've managed a couple of hours or so. Not really focusing on time when I'm making out. I also think it is really enjoyable if she is good at it, most likely just meaning that you and the girl have a similar style.


Then there are girls who are just really, really bad.

I say that because there are standards that must be observed.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Little-Chimp
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada951 Posts
October 11 2009 17:27 GMT
#13
Wat. I think if the girl is good looking and isn't an absolute sloppy kisser then making out is awesome.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
October 11 2009 17:41 GMT
#14
Reading about TLer's sexual encounters is a bit like thinking about your parent's sexual encounters. I mean, I know it happens but what the hell.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
October 11 2009 17:52 GMT
#15
You can usually tell when its gone on too long, when you goto the bathroom and see a red ring all around you're lips from them being sore. Kissing is ok, but it's much more enjoyable when you are a little drunk or stoned. This way you don't think too much and can get lost in the erotic parts of it. However, I agree when completely sober its not as enjoyable. Also, I cannot stand bad breath. Even if it's not really stinky, I just can't stand the smell. So I guess for me, open mouth kissing is limited to the 20mins u have from brushing your teeth until it goes back to mildly smelly. lol
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
October 11 2009 17:57 GMT
#16
I really don't get how making out for 2 hours did not progress into sex already.

Please enlighten me as to how this is possible. Both parties must want sex, but they are not having it? So strange.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
October 11 2009 18:02 GMT
#17
Well, when you're 16 and a virgin things can happen like that.
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
October 11 2009 18:42 GMT
#18
I guess I've gone on for 30 minutes at a time or so (estimated, obviously I don't keep track of time). From there if it hasn't progressed into something more I'm over it.

And yea, people have already said it, but if either 1) the girl is talented at making out or 2) she is very attractive to you or 3) both, it's going to be a much much better experience and you won't find it disgusting.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 11 2009 19:06 GMT
#19
Guy is a crackhead that doesn't want to look like a crackhead. What a conundrum.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
October 12 2009 01:28 GMT
#20
Around 1-2 hours. Can't remember exactly, but I know it was long.
It was kinda dark and loud, we were in a semi-isolated corner and a lil drunk. She was not really into tongue, but still it was great.

@Fontong, you can't have sex at some circumstances; ie. nowhere to go. Plus, what's wrong with just kissing from while to while?
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
October 12 2009 01:50 GMT
#21
yeah a few hours at least, sober or not doesnt make a difference
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 544
UpATreeSC 106
JuggernautJason23
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 697
Dewaltoss 112
firebathero 94
Zeus 70
Trap 37
910 33
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
NaDa 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever232
Counter-Strike
edward726
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS132
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4096
Liquid`Hasu2130
Other Games
summit1g5946
B2W.Neo580
byalli512
shahzam482
ToD219
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe149
Railgan17
Chillindude14
Trikslyr9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur280
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 26m
Stellar Fest
16h 26m
Stellar Fest
16h 26m
Stellar Fest
16h 26m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.