• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:14
CEST 16:14
KST 23:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9213 users

I'm gonna sell my CJ Entus shirt. - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
August 24 2009 07:11 GMT
#41
i can't trust anything you say benedict arnold
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-24 07:12:09
August 24 2009 07:11 GMT
#42
-double post woops-
RIP Aaliyah
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
August 24 2009 07:22 GMT
#43
On August 24 2009 16:11 FragKrag wrote:
i can't trust anything you say benedict arnold


rofl
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
General Nuke Em
Profile Joined March 2008
United States680 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-24 07:36:33
August 24 2009 07:36 GMT
#44
On August 24 2009 16:11 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2009 16:09 FragKrag wrote:
you are benedict arnold

you wrote a tlfe about savior
benedict arnold won battles for the us

you betrayed cj and savior
benedict arnold betrayed the us


Yeah I personally went to korea and beat the shit out of cj entus members, damn I feel really bad right about now. It's not like I was just kinda pissed cause my shirt doesn't fit or whatever.

If you were truly a CJ fan you'd go out and gain weight or go on a diet (whichever way you swing) to make that shirt fit. Or maybe, I dunno, hang it on a wall?
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
August 24 2009 07:43 GMT
#45
This might just be one of the best blogs on TL right now hahaha. If you were trolling, you hit one of the touchiest nerves possible. DH, it's shitty the shirt doesn't fit, but you've gotta keep it.

/nerdrage guys
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
August 24 2009 08:00 GMT
#46
On August 24 2009 16:11 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2009 16:09 FragKrag wrote:
you are benedict arnold

you wrote a tlfe about savior
benedict arnold won battles for the us

you betrayed cj and savior
benedict arnold betrayed the us


Yeah I personally went to korea and beat the shit out of cj entus members, damn I feel really bad right about now. It's not like I was just kinda pissed cause my shirt doesn't fit or whatever.

lose some weight dude
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
August 24 2009 08:05 GMT
#47
On August 24 2009 15:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Is this ban worthy? Where else am I gonna find someone interested in buying a CJ shirt than on Teamliquid.

I've decided my loyalty lays with KT FINGERBOOM anyway.


Good man. To be honest I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of it, I can't imagine exposing myself to the embarassment of being caught in a CJ fan shirt - it's inhumane.

sKyHigh is a baller, though - here's hoping the FA system dumps him in another more worthy team.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
August 24 2009 08:25 GMT
#48
1/5 that's just cruel...
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
August 24 2009 08:33 GMT
#49
hey, to not seem like a complete douche you can always sell the shirt and give the $$$ (or half if u're cheap) to teamliquid.
caldo149
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States469 Posts
August 24 2009 08:44 GMT
#50
On August 24 2009 16:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2009 16:06 So no fek wrote:
Not butthurt CJ nerds, but butthurt (maybe) Progaming fans. It was awesome of TL to get CJ to come, and even cooler of CJ to bring shirts. For the fans. That's who the shirts were for. It's like people who buy Blizzcon tickets, and then try to scalp them for hundreds of bucks. It takes an item away from the people who would kill for one, and gives it to greedy people who do it for personal gain.

I'm not saying you're one of those people, but that's essentially how you're coming off as. If you were a true CJ fan (or even just liked them), it wouldn't matter that the shirt didn't fit you. You would still cherish it. I can speak on this because the shirt is fucking tight on me, and I'm still totally psyched that I won one.

If it's really a monetary issue, that's fine, however, think of another way to do it. If you were so distraught over the shirt not fitting you, and didn't plan to keep it, you should have offered it to a TL member who was really bummed they didn't win one. Trying to sell it just isn't cool.


Yeah once I held it in my hands I was like, damn, I can't sell this. CJ Entus is too boss to pimp out for 30 bucks.

I feel like a jew right now.

Fuck, I'm Jewish and even I wouldn't sell that shirt.
Hellions are my homeboys
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
August 24 2009 09:37 GMT
#51
On August 24 2009 17:44 caldo149 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2009 16:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On August 24 2009 16:06 So no fek wrote:
Not butthurt CJ nerds, but butthurt (maybe) Progaming fans. It was awesome of TL to get CJ to come, and even cooler of CJ to bring shirts. For the fans. That's who the shirts were for. It's like people who buy Blizzcon tickets, and then try to scalp them for hundreds of bucks. It takes an item away from the people who would kill for one, and gives it to greedy people who do it for personal gain.

I'm not saying you're one of those people, but that's essentially how you're coming off as. If you were a true CJ fan (or even just liked them), it wouldn't matter that the shirt didn't fit you. You would still cherish it. I can speak on this because the shirt is fucking tight on me, and I'm still totally psyched that I won one.

If it's really a monetary issue, that's fine, however, think of another way to do it. If you were so distraught over the shirt not fitting you, and didn't plan to keep it, you should have offered it to a TL member who was really bummed they didn't win one. Trying to sell it just isn't cool.


Yeah once I held it in my hands I was like, damn, I can't sell this. CJ Entus is too boss to pimp out for 30 bucks.

I feel like a jew right now.

Fuck, I'm Jewish and even I wouldn't sell that shirt.


you must only be 1/2 jew or something
HEY MEYT
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
August 24 2009 09:56 GMT
#52
1/5
ModeratorGodfather
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 24 2009 13:39 GMT
#53
and a one-week ban! what's with the repeated 'jew' comments?
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 24 2009 14:17 GMT
#54
Are you kidding?........... I would be so pissed if you did this.
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 355
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37539
Calm 5853
Bisu 2463
Rain 1617
Jaedong 1021
Horang2 690
BeSt 561
FanTaSy 499
Soma 423
Rush 386
[ Show more ]
Larva 318
Light 289
Stork 275
Snow 191
ZerO 180
Zeus 178
Mind 146
910 106
Barracks 100
Free 98
Killer 95
Mong 51
Shinee 48
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 41
sorry 36
Pusan 26
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Rock 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 10
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6882
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
fl0m2896
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes297
Other Games
gofns34629
singsing2267
B2W.Neo930
olofmeister841
hiko402
Lowko339
Mlord302
Hui .185
Livibee182
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM101
Mew2King67
QueenE51
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade594
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.