• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8975 users

[LKL] Liquid Kickball League Week 1 - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
July 27 2009 22:36 GMT
#41
On July 28 2009 07:13 Saracen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2009 07:08 OneOther wrote:
so I had NO idea my match got switched until I got on ICCup to play my ex-opponent (ghermination). Now Besiger and I have massive time conflicts so we don't know when we are going to play. Hopefully something works out.

You have Clazzi to thank for that Anyways, I've extended the deadline until Saturday, so maybe you can play then? I've seen you both on at the same time, too ^_^

yeah but hes drunk or something. ill be busy this week starting tomorrow but yeah i hope we can find a time
Killer Instinct
Profile Joined December 2008
Romania159 Posts
July 27 2009 22:57 GMT
#42
(P) killer instinct vs zzzZang (T)
Finished!

zzzZang won : 2-1.

gg

Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
July 27 2009 23:38 GMT
#43
On July 28 2009 07:36 OneOther wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2009 07:13 Saracen wrote:
On July 28 2009 07:08 OneOther wrote:
so I had NO idea my match got switched until I got on ICCup to play my ex-opponent (ghermination). Now Besiger and I have massive time conflicts so we don't know when we are going to play. Hopefully something works out.

You have Clazzi to thank for that Anyways, I've extended the deadline until Saturday, so maybe you can play then? I've seen you both on at the same time, too ^_^

yeah but hes drunk or something. ill be busy this week starting tomorrow but yeah i hope we can find a time


Ooh you and besiger should be a great match
Moderator
Jopz
Profile Joined January 2008
United States262 Posts
July 28 2009 00:53 GMT
#44
Team Rocket vs KICKAZZIQUAI B-1
(P) ghermination vs Jopz (Z)
Finished!

Jopz wins 2-0
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-28 01:45:10
July 28 2009 01:44 GMT
#45
Phelix's Team “Fuck Yeah, Canata” vs Rostam's Team


5. (T) Zuries 0-2 Jonoman92 (P)

bluemanrocks
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States304 Posts
July 28 2009 02:11 GMT
#46
(Z) bluemanrocks 0-2 joohyunee (z)
=(
ggs
I AM THE THIRD GATE GUARDIAN
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
July 28 2009 03:01 GMT
#47
my opponent isn't responding to my PM
Free Palestine
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
July 28 2009 03:12 GMT
#48
On July 28 2009 12:01 Ideas wrote:
my opponent isn't responding to my PM

I'll deal with it on Friday/Saturday if he hasn't responded by then. Thanks for notifying me.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
July 28 2009 03:15 GMT
#49
On July 28 2009 12:01 Ideas wrote:
my opponent isn't responding to my PM

me too.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
d1sh0ng
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States103 Posts
July 28 2009 04:51 GMT
#50
What is the rule regarding changing race? Like game 1 I wanted to play Protoss and then game 2 I want to play Terran?
Clap it up for minimum wage!!!
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
July 28 2009 05:04 GMT
#51
I don't think it should be allowed, otherwise I'd just 5 pool for all of my first games.

...
Moderator
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
July 28 2009 05:05 GMT
#52
On July 28 2009 13:51 d1sh0ng wrote:
What is the rule regarding changing race? Like game 1 I wanted to play Protoss and then game 2 I want to play Terran?

I'd prefer if you didn't. However, if your opponent doesn't mind, then go for it.
zXk3
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Mexico1178 Posts
July 28 2009 08:31 GMT
#53
NukemDuke's Team “4 Pool USA” vs Clazziquai's Team "KICKAZZIQUAI" B-5
+ Show Spoiler +
Fontong(P) 0 - 2 zXk3(P)

GraphicsNo soy dominante, solo tengo mejores ideas...| Sorry Oshi, 4-1 shows that im better than you =D i wont do any more mistakes now
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
July 28 2009 08:38 GMT
#54
On July 28 2009 17:31 zXk3 wrote:
NukemDuke's Team “4 Pool USA” vs Clazziquai's Team "KICKAZZIQUAI" B-5
+ Show Spoiler +
Fontong(P) 0 - 2 zXk3(P)


+ Show Spoiler +
I got raped.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
July 28 2009 09:18 GMT
#55
huh, i was totally trashed last night, i could have played but it would just end up like that time when i contained a zerg with some marines and tried to expand, only to find out that in drunk vision i was looking at the minimap wrong and was containing the wrong base.

yeah that match switch is a real bitch, we could try tomorrow, you said you might be free ?
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
July 28 2009 17:57 GMT
#56
On July 28 2009 14:05 Saracen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2009 13:51 d1sh0ng wrote:
What is the rule regarding changing race? Like game 1 I wanted to play Protoss and then game 2 I want to play Terran?

I'd prefer if you didn't. However, if your opponent doesn't mind, then go for it.

What if my opponent messages me saying "i'm gonna play P for this matchup" when I have been practicing ZvZ all weekend because his race is listed as Z?
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Elite00fm
Profile Joined January 2008
United States548 Posts
July 28 2009 18:04 GMT
#57
On July 29 2009 02:57 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2009 14:05 Saracen wrote:
On July 28 2009 13:51 d1sh0ng wrote:
What is the rule regarding changing race? Like game 1 I wanted to play Protoss and then game 2 I want to play Terran?

I'd prefer if you didn't. However, if your opponent doesn't mind, then go for it.

What if my opponent messages me saying "i'm gonna play P for this matchup" when I have been practicing ZvZ all weekend because his race is listed as Z?


Then just say that he can't change his race
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
July 28 2009 18:11 GMT
#58
On July 29 2009 02:57 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2009 14:05 Saracen wrote:
On July 28 2009 13:51 d1sh0ng wrote:
What is the rule regarding changing race? Like game 1 I wanted to play Protoss and then game 2 I want to play Terran?

I'd prefer if you didn't. However, if your opponent doesn't mind, then go for it.

What if my opponent messages me saying "i'm gonna play P for this matchup" when I have been practicing ZvZ all weekend because his race is listed as Z?


On that note, I just noticed you listed exalted as Z/P but he plays TvP.
BW forever || Thall
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
July 28 2009 18:28 GMT
#59
I practices pvp for a week and then got switched to zvp =\, i think it just happens.
U Gotta Skate.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
July 28 2009 19:16 GMT
#60
lol :o
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 938
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings252
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45530
Shuttle 13148
FanTaSy 1453
Hyuk 1193
BeSt 614
Horang2 473
Mini 352
Pusan 342
EffOrt 243
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Last 163
Zeus 157
Killer 130
sorry 89
Mind 87
Soma 66
Hyun 64
ggaemo 48
PianO 47
Snow 47
hero 44
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 29
Aegong 23
JYJ 17
zelot 16
NaDa 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
Dendi1148
qojqva601
XcaliburYe398
Counter-Strike
fl0m2701
byalli1171
x6flipin315
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu370
Other Games
gofns34724
B2W.Neo934
Livibee156
Hui .153
ArmadaUGS82
Mew2King59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1638
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 20m
Replay Cast
10h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.