On June 13 2009 19:29 konadora wrote:
大龙ftw
大龙ftw
What the heck is that, Chinese shorthand for guardians?
Now that I think about it, I do have a Chinese manual for SC somewhere, except the mainland version is probably different...
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Ecael
United States6703 Posts
On June 13 2009 19:29 konadora wrote: 大龙ftw What the heck is that, Chinese shorthand for guardians? Now that I think about it, I do have a Chinese manual for SC somewhere, except the mainland version is probably different... | ||
|
Musoeun
United States4324 Posts
![]() TvT yay. Probably = Shine advancing 2-0. | ||
|
datscilly
United States529 Posts
| ||
|
Realpenguin
8253 Posts
![]() OH YEAHHHHHHH STARSTARSTARS (btw I made the Kwanrolled picture too. too bad I'm cheering for Piano tonight) | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
0/2 | ||
|
iLoveKT
Philippines3615 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8138 Posts
| ||
|
Musoeun
United States4324 Posts
| ||
|
Nyovne
Netherlands19141 Posts
| ||
|
Day[9]
United States7366 Posts
| ||
|
deathgod6
United States5064 Posts
| ||
|
iLoveKT
Philippines3615 Posts
On June 13 2009 19:33 konadora wrote: GG LOL 0/2 the konadora curse should be official by now... ![]() | ||
|
NovaTheFeared
United States7232 Posts
| ||
|
bearbuddy
3442 Posts
| ||
|
deathgod6
United States5064 Posts
On June 13 2009 19:33 konadora wrote: GG LOL 0/2 yah, same. XD | ||
|
Jaksiel
United States4130 Posts
| ||
|
Frits
11782 Posts
| ||
|
Musoeun
United States4324 Posts
On June 13 2009 19:34 bearbuddy wrote: upset special. I liquibetted Piano... why didn't you? (Of course, I also liquibetted Stork...) | ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
say it with me my friends: Sea[Shield] fighting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa | ||
|
Pokernubz
Canada88 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7831 Doublelift2579 JimRising PiGStarcraft351 ArmadaUGS234 C9.Mang0197 Maynarde144 ViBE105 ZombieGrub26 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|