• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9896 users

[GOM] Ro32, Day 4 - Page 10

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 39 Next All
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-30 10:11:41
November 30 2008 10:11 GMT
#181
I'm rooting for tosky; older bro fighting!
zuqbu
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany797 Posts
November 30 2008 10:12 GMT
#182
On November 30 2008 19:09 village_idiot wrote:
http://65.49.46.24:8199/view.cgi?systype=500&subtype=30&hid=160&nid=99&key=0&impurl=0&cid=9999&title=Averatec-IntelClassic


thanks a lot <3 gom crashes, but it works in vlc. thank you!
o_O
village_idiot
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
2436 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-30 10:13:12
November 30 2008 10:12 GMT
#183
Break KAL plz
sAw
Profile Joined November 2008
965 Posts
November 30 2008 10:12 GMT
#184
Best of luck to tosky!
KreaGata
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1702 Posts
November 30 2008 10:13 GMT
#185
I had no idea ToSky and Calm were brothers. That makes another set of Z bros! ToSky's got pretty decent stats on that little statsheet.
the truest opportunists thrive in the maelstrom
jahre
Profile Joined November 2008
United States95 Posts
November 30 2008 10:13 GMT
#186
Jeez...so many upsets. Ridiculous.
"I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best." -Walt Whitman
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
November 30 2008 10:13 GMT
#187
shank a nerd
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
November 30 2008 10:13 GMT
#188
I don't think I've ever heard the phrase "shank a nerd" before in my life.
Zero fighting.
Commander_Claw
Profile Joined November 2008
United States13 Posts
November 30 2008 10:15 GMT
#189
I say "shank a nerd" every day

I do shank a nerd everyday

I work at Gamestop, come in anytime!
Let your rapidity be that of the wind, your compactness that of the forest. In raiding and plundering be like fire, in immovability like a mountain. Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
November 30 2008 10:16 GMT
#190
On November 30 2008 19:15 Commander_Claw wrote:
I say "shank a nerd" every day

I do shank a nerd everyday

I work at Gamestop, come in anytime!


he's too busy in the army!


( not funny )
Commander_Claw
Profile Joined November 2008
United States13 Posts
November 30 2008 10:16 GMT
#191
On November 30 2008 19:16 -_- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2008 19:15 Commander_Claw wrote:
I say "shank a nerd" every day

I do shank a nerd everyday

I work at Gamestop, come in anytime!


he's too busy in the army!


( not funny )

I wholeheartedly apologize
Let your rapidity be that of the wind, your compactness that of the forest. In raiding and plundering be like fire, in immovability like a mountain. Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
sAw
Profile Joined November 2008
965 Posts
November 30 2008 10:17 GMT
#192
On November 30 2008 19:16 -_- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2008 19:15 Commander_Claw wrote:
I say "shank a nerd" every day

I do shank a nerd everyday

I work at Gamestop, come in anytime!


he's too busy in the army!


( not funny )


I actually loled, hah.
Xstatic
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States765 Posts
November 30 2008 10:17 GMT
#193
Damn who is that guy? He's fucking hilarious
"Firebats kill things all the time." *nods
Snow - Protoss the way it was meant to be, one mindgame at a time ^^
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
November 30 2008 10:17 GMT
#194
this guy sucks
Commentator
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
November 30 2008 10:17 GMT
#195
On November 30 2008 19:16 Commander_Claw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2008 19:16 -_- wrote:
On November 30 2008 19:15 Commander_Claw wrote:
I say "shank a nerd" every day

I do shank a nerd everyday

I work at Gamestop, come in anytime!


he's too busy in the army!


( not funny )

I wholeheartedly apologize


I mean I'm not funny... or are you being sarcastic and making fun of me :/
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-30 10:18:30
November 30 2008 10:17 GMT
#196
who is the firebat guy?

he does SUCK
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
Commander_Claw
Profile Joined November 2008
United States13 Posts
November 30 2008 10:18 GMT
#197
On November 30 2008 19:17 -_- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2008 19:16 Commander_Claw wrote:
On November 30 2008 19:16 -_- wrote:
On November 30 2008 19:15 Commander_Claw wrote:
I say "shank a nerd" every day

I do shank a nerd everyday

I work at Gamestop, come in anytime!


he's too busy in the army!


( not funny )

I wholeheartedly apologize


I mean I'm not funny... or are you being sarcastic and making fun of me :/

I am being absolutely honest. If I have offended you in any way, I am sorry.
Let your rapidity be that of the wind, your compactness that of the forest. In raiding and plundering be like fire, in immovability like a mountain. Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
hixhix
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
1158 Posts
November 30 2008 10:18 GMT
#198
the sign that guy was holding sounds stupid but the way he looked is hilarious
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
November 30 2008 10:19 GMT
#199
lol @ ol
Administrator
traced
Profile Joined October 2007
1739 Posts
November 30 2008 10:19 GMT
#200
LOL gg
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4643
Horang2 394
Hyuk 357
BeSt 133
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 67
Killer 65
ggaemo 57
sorry 54
[ Show more ]
Snow 52
Bonyth 37
Bale 35
JYJ 12
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns10087
summit1g9089
singsing1262
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
INu's Battles
2h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.