On October 20 2008 06:29 Nitan wrote:
How did the non-televised matches go?
How did the non-televised matches go?
I expect we'll find out in 1-2 days. And I'll update the R&S thread asap
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Tadzio
3340 Posts
On October 20 2008 06:29 Nitan wrote: How did the non-televised matches go? I expect we'll find out in 1-2 days. And I'll update the R&S thread asap | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
RamenStyle
United States1929 Posts
On October 19 2008 22:18 sushiman wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2008 22:13 village_idiot wrote: Uhh, I think only FBH is brave enough to imitate units sounds. Everyone else just gets embarassed and then they choke for the rest of the interview. Everyone except the emperor! + Show Spoiler + Shit I had never seen that video before. He did a really good vulture impression. Lol. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns42426 singsing2576 B2W.Neo1287 DeMusliM258 Livibee166 Liquid`VortiX136 Hui .135 ArmadaUGS89 Mew2King83 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)17 elazer8 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|