
Julia's control is very... lacking
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
![]() Julia's control is very... lacking | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
| ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
| ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On June 24 2013 04:44 tonight wrote: it's fine for me Yeah, after testing a bit I think it's my connection :/ Need to fix it asap ! | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Prof. Protoss
Germany744 Posts
On June 24 2013 04:43 corumjhaelen wrote: Is the stream lagging only for me ? :/ I have problems with the chat after resetting my password T_T | ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On June 24 2013 04:49 Prof. Protoss wrote: I have problems with the chat after resetting my password T_T I think everyone has that problem, it's on twitch's side. | ||
|
Mewka
Poland1458 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On June 24 2013 04:51 corumjhaelen wrote: Show nested quote + On June 24 2013 04:49 Prof. Protoss wrote: On June 24 2013 04:43 corumjhaelen wrote: Is the stream lagging only for me ? :/ I have problems with the chat after resetting my password T_T I think everyone has that problem, it's on twitch's side. It is. Works for some, not for everyone. Relogging works for some. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
Edit: I are so smrts Edit 2: I are not smrts q.q | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
![]() | ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
On June 24 2013 05:00 Epoxide wrote: ![]() haha, awesome. He has to use that move enough and practiced it and has had it work. Yet, both times having his games streamed and both times died. | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Larva Mini Dewaltoss ZerO hero Mind [ Show more ] sorry Sharp Shinee Trap Bale NaDa Terrorterran Rock scan(afreeca) zelot ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby3165 Liquid`RaSZi1643 FrodaN747 Livibee173 C9.Mang0132 TKL QueenE95 RotterdaM60 Mew2King39 ZerO(Twitch)15 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|