• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8048 users

D Ranks Game of Thrones - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
April 21 2013 21:10 GMT
#41
This is now Queen of the Hill. GOgo click!
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
April 21 2013 21:21 GMT
#42
Queen of Kings xD
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
ImAtTheBeacH
Profile Joined March 2013
89 Posts
April 24 2013 05:40 GMT
#43
PM was sent but no updates.

Please add me:
ICCUP: ImAtTheBeacH
Rank: D+
Race: , v
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
April 24 2013 17:11 GMT
#44
Everything should be up to date except the results/replays list...
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
April 24 2013 18:36 GMT
#45
And im still not on the list?
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
MissClickkii
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada27 Posts
April 24 2013 22:32 GMT
#46
Whenever you guys see me on skype I'll be available to play. My skype name is MissClickkii
www.twitch.tv/missclickkii watch me get better at sc bw :3
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
April 25 2013 02:43 GMT
#47
On April 25 2013 03:36 t0ssboy wrote:
And im still not on the list?

From why I've heard, you've been given a chance and your record is too spotty...next round I'm fine with it, but for this round it's a no.
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
April 25 2013 05:38 GMT
#48
I think that whoever makes it to next week is morally obliged to lose to me so that I can beat Sinedd...

Thank you.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
April 25 2013 07:28 GMT
#49
On April 25 2013 11:43 traceurling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 03:36 t0ssboy wrote:
And im still not on the list?

From why I've heard, you've been given a chance and your record is too spotty...next round I'm fine with it, but for this round it's a no.

Too spotty?I had to give babo w.o(i think we couldn't arange a date)and thus my record is too spotty?
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
April 25 2013 11:12 GMT
#50
Name: MephistosCafe
Race: T
세 가지 제어
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
April 25 2013 18:59 GMT
#51
On April 25 2013 16:28 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 11:43 traceurling wrote:
On April 25 2013 03:36 t0ssboy wrote:
And im still not on the list?

From why I've heard, you've been given a chance and your record is too spotty...next round I'm fine with it, but for this round it's a no.

Too spotty?I had to give babo w.o(i think we couldn't arange a date)and thus my record is too spotty?

I don't know the history but that's the final decision just based on what people have told me. Sorry.
On April 25 2013 20:12 Phyanketto wrote:
Name: MephistosCafe
Race: T

max rank?
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
April 25 2013 19:15 GMT
#52
On April 26 2013 03:59 traceurling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 16:28 t0ssboy wrote:
On April 25 2013 11:43 traceurling wrote:
On April 25 2013 03:36 t0ssboy wrote:
And im still not on the list?

From why I've heard, you've been given a chance and your record is too spotty...next round I'm fine with it, but for this round it's a no.

Too spotty?I had to give babo w.o(i think we couldn't arange a date)and thus my record is too spotty?

I don't know the history but that's the final decision just based on what people have told me. Sorry.
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 20:12 Phyanketto wrote:
Name: MephistosCafe
Race: T

max rank?

Not trying to over extend here,but what have people told you?
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
April 25 2013 20:57 GMT
#53
That guy is so flaky and bm... I tried being nice to him but he just kept annoying me.
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
April 26 2013 02:26 GMT
#54
On April 25 2013 16:28 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 11:43 traceurling wrote:
On April 25 2013 03:36 t0ssboy wrote:
And im still not on the list?

From why I've heard, you've been given a chance and your record is too spotty...next round I'm fine with it, but for this round it's a no.

Too spotty?I had to give babo w.o(i think we couldn't arange a date)and thus my record is too spotty?


I don't think he said a cause-and-effect, he gave you two reasons. He didn't say "You didn't play BaBo, therefore, you have a spotty record.", he said "You didn't play BaBo and you have a spotty record.", both of which are true. You didn't play BaBo, and there's proof via Skype messages, I believe, in the earlier D-ranks Game of Thrones thread, and you seemed like you were having a hard time scheduling with KaiGreene during the TAKK In-house tour. Not only that, you are one of the few players in these D-ranks events, that are actually hitting C- on a consistent seasonal basis.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
April 26 2013 03:02 GMT
#55
On April 26 2013 11:26 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2013 16:28 t0ssboy wrote:
On April 25 2013 11:43 traceurling wrote:
On April 25 2013 03:36 t0ssboy wrote:
And im still not on the list?

From why I've heard, you've been given a chance and your record is too spotty...next round I'm fine with it, but for this round it's a no.

Too spotty?I had to give babo w.o(i think we couldn't arange a date)and thus my record is too spotty?


I don't think he said a cause-and-effect, he gave you two reasons. He didn't say "You didn't play BaBo, therefore, you have a spotty record.", he said "You didn't play BaBo and you have a spotty record.", both of which are true. You didn't play BaBo, and there's proof via Skype messages, I believe, in the earlier D-ranks Game of Thrones thread, and you seemed like you were having a hard time scheduling with KaiGreene during the TAKK In-house tour. Not only that, you are one of the few players in these D-ranks events, that are actually hitting C- on a consistent seasonal basis.

Pffft sync you could crush him 3-0 ez ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 07:25:08
April 26 2013 07:22 GMT
#56
On April 26 2013 12:02 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2013 11:26 SynC[gm] wrote:
On April 25 2013 16:28 t0ssboy wrote:
On April 25 2013 11:43 traceurling wrote:
On April 25 2013 03:36 t0ssboy wrote:
And im still not on the list?

From why I've heard, you've been given a chance and your record is too spotty...next round I'm fine with it, but for this round it's a no.

Too spotty?I had to give babo w.o(i think we couldn't arange a date)and thus my record is too spotty?


I don't think he said a cause-and-effect, he gave you two reasons. He didn't say "You didn't play BaBo, therefore, you have a spotty record.", he said "You didn't play BaBo and you have a spotty record.", both of which are true. You didn't play BaBo, and there's proof via Skype messages, I believe, in the earlier D-ranks Game of Thrones thread, and you seemed like you were having a hard time scheduling with KaiGreene during the TAKK In-house tour. Not only that, you are one of the few players in these D-ranks events, that are actually hitting C- on a consistent seasonal basis.

Pffft sync you could crush him 3-0 ez ^^

He could beat me(he's better) and i admit it,but im not sure bout the 3-0...
EDIT:Just like i could crush you?
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-26 07:24:52
April 26 2013 07:23 GMT
#57
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
April 26 2013 15:17 GMT
#58
On April 26 2013 16:22 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2013 12:02 Jealous wrote:
On April 26 2013 11:26 SynC[gm] wrote:
On April 25 2013 16:28 t0ssboy wrote:
On April 25 2013 11:43 traceurling wrote:
On April 25 2013 03:36 t0ssboy wrote:
And im still not on the list?

From why I've heard, you've been given a chance and your record is too spotty...next round I'm fine with it, but for this round it's a no.

Too spotty?I had to give babo w.o(i think we couldn't arange a date)and thus my record is too spotty?


I don't think he said a cause-and-effect, he gave you two reasons. He didn't say "You didn't play BaBo, therefore, you have a spotty record.", he said "You didn't play BaBo and you have a spotty record.", both of which are true. You didn't play BaBo, and there's proof via Skype messages, I believe, in the earlier D-ranks Game of Thrones thread, and you seemed like you were having a hard time scheduling with KaiGreene during the TAKK In-house tour. Not only that, you are one of the few players in these D-ranks events, that are actually hitting C- on a consistent seasonal basis.

Pffft sync you could crush him 3-0 ez ^^

He could beat me(he's better) and i admit it,but im not sure bout the 3-0...
EDIT:Just like i could crush you?

You never have, so I don't know why you think you could. I've beaten you every game we've met ^^v
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
April 26 2013 18:53 GMT
#59
On April 27 2013 00:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2013 16:22 t0ssboy wrote:
On April 26 2013 12:02 Jealous wrote:
On April 26 2013 11:26 SynC[gm] wrote:
On April 25 2013 16:28 t0ssboy wrote:
On April 25 2013 11:43 traceurling wrote:
On April 25 2013 03:36 t0ssboy wrote:
And im still not on the list?

From why I've heard, you've been given a chance and your record is too spotty...next round I'm fine with it, but for this round it's a no.

Too spotty?I had to give babo w.o(i think we couldn't arange a date)and thus my record is too spotty?


I don't think he said a cause-and-effect, he gave you two reasons. He didn't say "You didn't play BaBo, therefore, you have a spotty record.", he said "You didn't play BaBo and you have a spotty record.", both of which are true. You didn't play BaBo, and there's proof via Skype messages, I believe, in the earlier D-ranks Game of Thrones thread, and you seemed like you were having a hard time scheduling with KaiGreene during the TAKK In-house tour. Not only that, you are one of the few players in these D-ranks events, that are actually hitting C- on a consistent seasonal basis.

Pffft sync you could crush him 3-0 ez ^^

He could beat me(he's better) and i admit it,but im not sure bout the 3-0...
EDIT:Just like i could crush you?

You never have, so I don't know why you think you could. I've beaten you every game we've met ^^v

I know i can,but i guess we won't get to know :/
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
MissClickkii
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada27 Posts
April 27 2013 01:53 GMT
#60
I can play the next few people in any order if that's quicker.
www.twitch.tv/missclickkii watch me get better at sc bw :3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Yoon 27
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King159
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS46
trigger0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo1072
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 24m
OSC
16h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.