i can't wait for the cast now
let's do this gg
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
i can't wait for the cast now let's do this gg | ||
|
ChApFoU
France2984 Posts
And yes, sorry guys, but the casting was lame. I had to turn off the sound at some point. If you're going to cast games just try to take it a bit seriously and talk about the game. | ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
Pucca can't even save it. The mute button can. | ||
|
SirJolt
the Dagon Knight4015 Posts
On March 06 2013 03:48 ChApFoU wrote: Metal[x] vs Rek game 1 on bifrost was amazing, check it out. 33 min back and forth TvP action. And yes, sorry guys, but the casting was lame. I had to turn off the sound at some point. If you're going to cast games just try to take it a bit seriously and talk about the game. Sorry about that, while I didn't commentate those games, myself and Kiante both meandered too far in the last session. We'll do better next time ![]() | ||
|
puppykiller
United States3137 Posts
| ||
|
Pucca
Taiwan1280 Posts
| ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
On March 06 2013 09:02 puppykiller wrote: Huh I thought freestlye cast would be cool. It's a shame that no one liked it. It was worth trying! Our manner was far too bad. We made viewers sad. On March 06 2013 09:12 Pucca wrote: When will be the Brood War archon being casting again? I couldn't tell you. Probably within the month. Hopefully this year. | ||
|
Pucca
Taiwan1280 Posts
On March 06 2013 07:03 SirJolt wrote: Show nested quote + On March 06 2013 03:48 ChApFoU wrote: Metal[x] vs Rek game 1 on bifrost was amazing, check it out. 33 min back and forth TvP action. And yes, sorry guys, but the casting was lame. I had to turn off the sound at some point. If you're going to cast games just try to take it a bit seriously and talk about the game. Sorry about that, while I didn't commentate those games, myself and Kiante both meandered too far in the last session. We'll do better next time ![]() SirJolt I think people like when you "meandered" I especially love the banter. | ||
|
Hesmyrr
Canada5776 Posts
![]() Any good games worth watching without commentary? | ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
Hey Kiante and SirJolt, Are you gents ready? | ||
|
Torenhire
United States11681 Posts
Liquipedia is bare I can't watch games live ![]() | ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
I'll youtube the round of 8. Updates coming soon. | ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
I've let loose the next replays. Enjoy the map pool. ![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Birdie
New Zealand4438 Posts
| ||
|
2Pacalypse-
Croatia9559 Posts
| ||
|
Torenhire
United States11681 Posts
you forgot the little shield thing in the middle Trozz!! | ||
|
Kiante
Australia7069 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
(bump) | ||
|
Torenhire
United States11681 Posts
Heck someone post them and I'll update it myself or something! | ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
My edit is still pending. LP's troublesome. | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Mini Jaedong EffOrt Light Soma BeSt [ Show more ] firebathero Hyuk Stork Snow Rush Zeus ggaemo ZerO Last Leta hero Pusan sorry Killer Sharp Mong Mind Shinee Aegong soO Bale Trap Shine ToSsGirL Sexy Free NotJumperer Terrorterran Yoon HiyA JulyZerg ajuk12(nOOB) Sacsri zelot Icarus Noble Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35088 singsing2167 olofmeister1280 B2W.Neo1018 Mlord258 DeMusliM181 Livibee170 Liquid`VortiX132 Hui .129 Mew2King110 ArmadaUGS106 QueenE87 ZerO(Twitch)16 Chillindude14 Railgan10 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|