![[image loading]](http://defiler.ru/g/dt/dtour2.jpg)
Defiler Tourney #42
Other...
Go go, good luck!
![[image loading]](http://defiler.ru/core/streams/i/logo2.jpg)
Problem with registration? Write to yoda on: d-yoda@yandex.ru !
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
[7x]Lisyonok
Russian Federation142 Posts
![]() Defiler Tourney #42 Other... Go go, good luck! ![]() Problem with registration? Write to yoda on: d-yoda@yandex.ru ! | ||
|
[7x]Lisyonok
Russian Federation142 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7089 Posts
![]() | ||
|
dOTY
Germany483 Posts
| ||
|
LML
Germany1794 Posts
| ||
|
reps)Plumbum
Russian Federation484 Posts
due to some problems connected with defiler.ru, you all have to re sign in. http://defiler.ru/tourney/?t=244 sorry for troubles. | ||
|
Mazur
Poland481 Posts
| ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
| ||
|
[7x]Lisyonok
Russian Federation142 Posts
On September 11 2012 02:38 dRaW wrote: hey if I play do you promise to not beat me Lisyonok? I try, but cant promise ![]() | ||
|
Powert
Russian Federation66 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ninazerg
United States7291 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
| ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
I LOVE it ! | ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
On September 11 2012 04:08 [7x]Lisyonok wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 02:38 dRaW wrote: hey if I play do you promise to not beat me Lisyonok? I try, but cant promise ![]() ... This means war... ![]() | ||
|
t0ssboy
Bulgaria681 Posts
Administrator: Yodo_The_Cocksucker I lol'ed | ||
|
[7x]Lisyonok
Russian Federation142 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:48 t0ssboy wrote: I lol'ed ![]() | ||
|
[7x]Lisyonok
Russian Federation142 Posts
On September 11 2012 20:44 dRaW wrote: Show nested quote + On September 11 2012 04:08 [7x]Lisyonok wrote: On September 11 2012 02:38 dRaW wrote: hey if I play do you promise to not beat me Lisyonok? I try, but cant promise ![]() ... This means war... ![]() ![]() | ||
|
SilSol
Sweden2744 Posts
| ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
| ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle EffOrt Mini Soma Larva ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns37316 singsing2662 B2W.Neo1313 DeMusliM242 Livibee199 Liquid`VortiX127 Mew2King86 ArmadaUGS79 ZerO(Twitch)16 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|