• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8110 users

Altitude's ISL Qualifiers 1-3 - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
February 17 2012 09:39 GMT
#101
It seems after a long day of getting "why am I not signed up?" messages that the OP wasn't entirely clear to non-native English speakers on the registration times, or dates. So in the OP there is now a spoiler explaining when you can sign up, courtesy of Pholon's post, and when that opportunity ceases to exist. Sorry for the inconvenience for those who had a trouble deciphering the OP.




SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Arkqn
Profile Joined August 2008
France589 Posts
February 17 2012 09:44 GMT
#102
Oh god Sayle's bracket haha. I hope Reaper makes it though.

Bakuryu and SouthPark should have no probelms in their own brackets.
Elena[PaiN]
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
February 17 2012 10:08 GMT
#103
oh that starts tommorow :D? whoo
Can u add this event to the calender ?
Also ... Sayle got this!! ez pz
LRM)TechnicS
Profile Joined May 2008
Bulgaria1565 Posts
February 17 2012 10:14 GMT
#104
At first glance I think I should say Congrats to Largo, SouthPark and Bakuryu ;D
Enjoy the game
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
February 17 2012 10:42 GMT
#105
I'm not sure how to schedule this around my SPL cast. Not really worth moving that two hours earlier just to lose a Bo1 :S
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 11:04:36
February 17 2012 10:55 GMT
#106
Well, whoever Rocky is, I will have to be working so if we could reschedule our match for another time that would be great, please PM me or whatever to let me know...I'm not sure how I am supposed to contact my opponent.

EDIT : I have to work from 5;30 PM EST to 10;30 PM EST tomorrow, so if we could play before or after that tomorrow that would be great, as you said that is alright if we both agree, right?....

EDIT 2 : After re reading I guess it is not ok to play the games before or after the scheduled time, I thought I read someone ask if they could and you said they could, if not then I guess I will just have to play in the next qualifier. T_T , I hate having a job but gotta make money.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 10:59:50
February 17 2012 10:58 GMT
#107
EDIT : mistakenly quoted my own post , sorry it's late. >_<
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 11:54:32
February 17 2012 11:53 GMT
#108
Ah, looks like there will be a break from SPL on the 31st before the finals the following week, so I might just have to wait for that qualifier to play.

For tomorrow I'm just gonna do SPL at 17 CET as normal. If we get short matches that end by 19 CET then I'll play in this, otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to give a WO
reps)Plumbum
Profile Joined July 2011
Russian Federation484 Posts
February 17 2012 12:34 GMT
#109
good luck Sayle, good luck Dewalt/GoTuNk and good luck Defi.

Largo gratz :D
gutshot
Profile Joined February 2011
United States429 Posts
February 17 2012 13:45 GMT
#110
On February 17 2012 18:44 Arkqn wrote:
Oh god Sayle's bracket haha. I hope Reaper makes it though.

Bakuryu and SouthPark should have no probelms in their own brackets.

Byul is a monster at PvZ if it's vTv.Byul, it is going to be tough for the german zerg
yellowsmile
Profile Joined October 2011
United States293 Posts
February 17 2012 14:06 GMT
#111
michael what qualifier will be in
Modesty/widowkiller_
reps)Plumbum
Profile Joined July 2011
Russian Federation484 Posts
February 17 2012 14:19 GMT
#112
Michael prolly is one of invtited.
Bakuryu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany1065 Posts
February 17 2012 14:21 GMT
#113
gogogo Sayle / WendiGo. my bracket is nice, but i dont like playing vs Byul
dOTY
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany483 Posts
February 17 2012 14:31 GMT
#114
cheer against me bakuryu ;;
It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength .
gutshot
Profile Joined February 2011
United States429 Posts
February 17 2012 14:37 GMT
#115
On February 17 2012 23:06 yellowsmile wrote:
michael what qualifier will be in

I don't know yet ;p
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
February 17 2012 14:52 GMT
#116
I would like to point out that KC said he would enter this qualifier but dodged.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
February 17 2012 15:46 GMT
#117
On February 17 2012 22:45 gutshot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 18:44 Arkqn wrote:
Oh god Sayle's bracket haha. I hope Reaper makes it though.

Bakuryu and SouthPark should have no probelms in their own brackets.

Byul is a monster at PvZ if it's vTv.Byul, it is going to be tough for the german zerg

same byul, baku's only competition in this bracket (baku still favoured)

On February 17 2012 23:52 Sayle wrote:
I would like to point out that KC said he would enter this qualifier but dodged.

I have futbol Saturday mornings and it conflicts with this weeks qualifiers, I was originally going to be the first qualifier but futbol>SC so I have to wait until next Quals.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
February 17 2012 16:12 GMT
#118
On February 18 2012 00:46 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 22:45 gutshot wrote:
On February 17 2012 18:44 Arkqn wrote:
Oh god Sayle's bracket haha. I hope Reaper makes it though.

Bakuryu and SouthPark should have no probelms in their own brackets.

Byul is a monster at PvZ if it's vTv.Byul, it is going to be tough for the german zerg

same byul, baku's only competition in this bracket (baku still favoured)

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 23:52 Sayle wrote:
I would like to point out that KC said he would enter this qualifier but dodged.

I have futbol Saturday mornings and it conflicts with this weeks qualifiers, I was originally going to be the first qualifier but futbol>SC so I have to wait until next Quals.

Of course, you always have an excuse for your dodges :p
Hoping for Sayle and Baku, really hoped Game would rig the brackets so Sayle only had to play average PvPer, but alas it was not meant to be...
Good luck to everybody anyway !
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
February 17 2012 16:22 GMT
#119
On February 17 2012 23:37 gutshot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 23:06 yellowsmile wrote:
michael what qualifier will be in

I don't know yet ;p

I hate your sig btw
ppp
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
February 17 2012 16:36 GMT
#120
On February 18 2012 00:46 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 22:45 gutshot wrote:
On February 17 2012 18:44 Arkqn wrote:
Oh god Sayle's bracket haha. I hope Reaper makes it though.

Bakuryu and SouthPark should have no probelms in their own brackets.

Byul is a monster at PvZ if it's vTv.Byul, it is going to be tough for the german zerg

same byul, baku's only competition in this bracket (baku still favoured)

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 23:52 Sayle wrote:
I would like to point out that KC said he would enter this qualifier but dodged.

I have futbol Saturday mornings and it conflicts with this weeks qualifiers, I was originally going to be the first qualifier but futbol>SC so I have to wait until next Quals.


I'm not sure what this "futbol" is, but if it has anything to do with soccer, you should feel ashamed.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft445
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft454
PiGStarcraft445
RuFF_SC2 171
PiLiPiLi 21
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 185
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4670
Counter-Strike
taco 677
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox754
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor677
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0328
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
• Stunt183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 4m
Online Event
8h 4m
FEL
13h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.