gogogo inter.calm 
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
[GG]disE
Portugal28 Posts
gogogo inter.calm ![]() | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
Anyhow, his profile says korea + a lot of chinese stuff Ooa So who knows! | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
http://ygclan.vgaclub.co.kr/?m=replay&board=gosureplay&assort=&search=&searcht=&page=1&rno=49727 Thezerg[alive] vs Pepe[z-zone] Finals of Courage league group A | ||
|
IdrA
United States11541 Posts
| ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
edit: also, one of them was posted here http://www.wgtour.com/repView.php?datab=broodwar&id=20240 | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
Do I have to make a completely new thread for this -,.- I expect to hear at least some 'nice' or whatever ;p At least say something if you've seen it! I thought the games were pretty OK OO~ | ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
On August 14 2005 19:27 FrozenArbiter wrote: IT'S FUCKING COURAGE LEAGUE REPLAYS WTF. Do I have to make a completely new thread for this -,.- I expect to hear at least some 'nice' or whatever ;p At least say something if you've seen it! I thought the games were pretty OK OO~ I've seen them, they were good. 2 reps isn't something to go crazy about though, a courage league reppack would own :0. | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
If anyone has a host.. | ||
|
Carnac
Germany / USA16648 Posts
| ||
|
Asta
Germany3491 Posts
손찬웅 BackHo[WHITE] hahahaha..... ...sry T_T | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC MindelVK EmSc Tv JuggernautJason9 Shuttle Dota 2ggaemo firebathero White-Ra 910 Barracks Hyun Trap Killer Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi3463 singsing1494 Beastyqt752 ceh9634 B2W.Neo511 ArmadaUGS188 C9.Mang0126 KnowMe79 Trikslyr50 Dewaltoss34 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|