• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:13
CEST 21:13
KST 04:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8341 users

[SPL] KT Rolster vs Team 8 - Page 138

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 141 Next
jyLee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States350 Posts
November 30 2011 14:43 GMT
#2741
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.
Azriel
Profile Joined December 2010
Mexico462 Posts
November 30 2011 16:44 GMT
#2742
Jaedong does best against Terrans these days. I'm going to watch this!
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 00:22:07
December 01 2011 00:21 GMT
#2743
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 01 2011 00:37 GMT
#2744
On December 01 2011 09:21 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).


I still believe Jaedong would win
When I think of something else, something will go here
hellbound
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2242 Posts
December 01 2011 00:37 GMT
#2745
On December 01 2011 09:21 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).


No doubt? None at all? Well it's nice to like a player and all, but it's no excuse to abandon reality.
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
December 01 2011 00:41 GMT
#2746
On December 01 2011 09:21 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).
Flash fans making excuses as usual, I see.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
December 01 2011 00:42 GMT
#2747
On December 01 2011 09:37 hellbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 09:21 DyEnasTy wrote:
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).


No doubt? None at all? Well it's nice to like a player and all, but it's no excuse to abandon reality.


Betting on Flash is considered abandoning reality. With Flash 100% healthy and Jaedong not playing his best, Flash would win. Apparently thats insane to make that crazy bet.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
jyLee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States350 Posts
December 01 2011 00:48 GMT
#2748
On December 01 2011 09:42 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 09:37 hellbound wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:21 DyEnasTy wrote:
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).


No doubt? None at all? Well it's nice to like a player and all, but it's no excuse to abandon reality.


Betting on Flash is considered abandoning reality. With Flash 100% healthy and Jaedong not playing his best, Flash would win. Apparently thats insane to make that crazy bet.

Betting on flash is fine. Saying jd has no chance to win is retarded. Last time I checked jd has beaten flash plenty of times even he was 100% healthy.
kuroshiroi
Profile Joined November 2010
3149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 00:54:04
December 01 2011 00:53 GMT
#2749
On December 01 2011 09:42 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 09:37 hellbound wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:21 DyEnasTy wrote:
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).


No doubt? None at all? Well it's nice to like a player and all, but it's no excuse to abandon reality.


Betting on Flash is considered abandoning reality. With Flash 100% healthy and Jaedong not playing his best, Flash would win. Apparently thats insane to make that crazy bet.

JD is not playing his best? Do you have any data to back that statement up? Highest ZvT elo of all time, currently in a team with Baby, Sea and Speed (who JD has been thanking for his ZvT practice for the last year) and just having trounced Mind with fucking ultra-guardian after having been bunker rushed. I get the feeling you haven't watched any of JD's ZvTs in the last year.
Fly Jaedong, fly!
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 01:01:21
December 01 2011 00:56 GMT
#2750
On December 01 2011 09:48 jyLee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 09:42 DyEnasTy wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:37 hellbound wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:21 DyEnasTy wrote:
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).


No doubt? None at all? Well it's nice to like a player and all, but it's no excuse to abandon reality.


Betting on Flash is considered abandoning reality. With Flash 100% healthy and Jaedong not playing his best, Flash would win. Apparently thats insane to make that crazy bet.

Betting on flash is fine. Saying jd has no chance to win is retarded. Last time I checked jd has beaten flash plenty of times even he was 100% healthy.


Seriously do I have to spell it out? Jaedong is not playing his best right now. And that combining with Flash playing well and healthy, Jaedong would most likely lose. Does me saying most likely make you feel better? Jaedong just lost to BeSt. Clearly he is not at his top form right now. With time on his ridiculously good team he will get back to his old self, and probably better with his now better practice partners.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
jyLee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States350 Posts
December 01 2011 01:15 GMT
#2751
On December 01 2011 09:56 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 09:48 jyLee wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:42 DyEnasTy wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:37 hellbound wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:21 DyEnasTy wrote:
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
[quote]
Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).


No doubt? None at all? Well it's nice to like a player and all, but it's no excuse to abandon reality.


Betting on Flash is considered abandoning reality. With Flash 100% healthy and Jaedong not playing his best, Flash would win. Apparently thats insane to make that crazy bet.

Betting on flash is fine. Saying jd has no chance to win is retarded. Last time I checked jd has beaten flash plenty of times even he was 100% healthy.


Seriously do I have to spell it out? Jaedong is not playing his best right now. And that combining with Flash playing well and healthy, Jaedong would most likely lose. Does me saying most likely make you feel better? Jaedong just lost to BeSt. Clearly he is not at his top form right now. With time on his ridiculously good team he will get back to his old self, and probably better with his now better practice partners.

Since you have selective memory let me help you out. You said there is NO DOUBT that flash would beat jd. Thanks for the absolutely pointless fanboy post.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
December 01 2011 01:21 GMT
#2752
On December 01 2011 10:15 jyLee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 09:56 DyEnasTy wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:48 jyLee wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:42 DyEnasTy wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:37 hellbound wrote:
On December 01 2011 09:21 DyEnasTy wrote:
On November 30 2011 23:43 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
[quote]

-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?


Statistically JD owned Flash this year. Ignoring stats and just going by skill, I consider them comparable and any matchup between them is a toss up. Especially considering JD's ridiculous tvz right now.


People seem to forget that Flash had been playing with a hand injury for quite some time. Now that he is back in form, I have no doubt that he would beat Jaedong (especially the way Jaedongs current form is).


No doubt? None at all? Well it's nice to like a player and all, but it's no excuse to abandon reality.


Betting on Flash is considered abandoning reality. With Flash 100% healthy and Jaedong not playing his best, Flash would win. Apparently thats insane to make that crazy bet.

Betting on flash is fine. Saying jd has no chance to win is retarded. Last time I checked jd has beaten flash plenty of times even he was 100% healthy.


Seriously do I have to spell it out? Jaedong is not playing his best right now. And that combining with Flash playing well and healthy, Jaedong would most likely lose. Does me saying most likely make you feel better? Jaedong just lost to BeSt. Clearly he is not at his top form right now. With time on his ridiculously good team he will get back to his old self, and probably better with his now better practice partners.

Since you have selective memory let me help you out. You said there is NO DOUBT that flash would beat jd. Thanks for the absolutely pointless fanboy post.


Then leave my fanboy opinion alone and start a pissing contest with someone else.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
bearbuddy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 01:30:40
December 01 2011 01:29 GMT
#2753
JD is Elo peaking in his ZvT, though, so while his other matchups don't look so great, he is showing the most dominant ZvT by any zerg, ever.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
December 01 2011 01:39 GMT
#2754
On December 01 2011 10:29 bearbuddy wrote:
JD is Elo peaking in his ZvT, though, so while his other matchups don't look so great, he is showing the most dominant ZvT by any zerg, ever.



I would like to take a moment to point out that I didnt ever say that Flash is a better player than Jaedong despite that I love Flash and like Jaedong and squeal with excitement everytime they play. But, in my opinion, had they met in this match, with Jaedong coming off that loss to BeSt (which blew everyones minds that watched it because it felt like Jaedong not playing like Jaedong which I think reflects the dongs overall mindset), and Flash finally being healthy (not an excuse, they guy had $%^& surgery), I firmly believe Flash would have won. Its not an inflammatory comment to make for those reasons. Had I simply said "Jaedong isnt good anymore, Flash is unbeatable" than I could see being called "a useless fanboy poster".

Jaedongs win over Mind was a step in getting his swag back. But I want him to beat a truly scary terran player, and Id like nothing more to see Jaedong rip faces like everyone knows hes capable of.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
bearbuddy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3442 Posts
December 01 2011 01:57 GMT
#2755
On December 01 2011 10:39 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 10:29 bearbuddy wrote:
JD is Elo peaking in his ZvT, though, so while his other matchups don't look so great, he is showing the most dominant ZvT by any zerg, ever.



I would like to take a moment to point out that I didnt ever say that Flash is a better player than Jaedong despite that I love Flash and like Jaedong and squeal with excitement everytime they play. But, in my opinion, had they met in this match, with Jaedong coming off that loss to BeSt (which blew everyones minds that watched it because it felt like Jaedong not playing like Jaedong which I think reflects the dongs overall mindset), and Flash finally being healthy (not an excuse, they guy had $%^& surgery), I firmly believe Flash would have won. Its not an inflammatory comment to make for those reasons. Had I simply said "Jaedong isnt good anymore, Flash is unbeatable" than I could see being called "a useless fanboy poster".

Jaedongs win over Mind was a step in getting his swag back. But I want him to beat a truly scary terran player, and Id like nothing more to see Jaedong rip faces like everyone knows hes capable of.


I also think Flash would be more likely to win if they're to play, heh. Was just pointing out that while JD hasn't been very, very good in ZvP and ZvZ, he is becoming a monster in ZvT, and that has to be judged for its worth, i.e. his overall performance shouldn't affect a specific matchup that much. I mean, losing a bo5 to theRock didn't make anyone doubt that he would still tear down terrans.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
December 01 2011 02:07 GMT
#2756
On December 01 2011 10:57 bearbuddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 10:39 DyEnasTy wrote:
On December 01 2011 10:29 bearbuddy wrote:
JD is Elo peaking in his ZvT, though, so while his other matchups don't look so great, he is showing the most dominant ZvT by any zerg, ever.



I would like to take a moment to point out that I didnt ever say that Flash is a better player than Jaedong despite that I love Flash and like Jaedong and squeal with excitement everytime they play. But, in my opinion, had they met in this match, with Jaedong coming off that loss to BeSt (which blew everyones minds that watched it because it felt like Jaedong not playing like Jaedong which I think reflects the dongs overall mindset), and Flash finally being healthy (not an excuse, they guy had $%^& surgery), I firmly believe Flash would have won. Its not an inflammatory comment to make for those reasons. Had I simply said "Jaedong isnt good anymore, Flash is unbeatable" than I could see being called "a useless fanboy poster".

Jaedongs win over Mind was a step in getting his swag back. But I want him to beat a truly scary terran player, and Id like nothing more to see Jaedong rip faces like everyone knows hes capable of.


I also think Flash would be more likely to win if they're to play, heh. Was just pointing out that while JD hasn't been very, very good in ZvP and ZvZ, he is becoming a monster in ZvT, and that has to be judged for its worth, i.e. his overall performance shouldn't affect a specific matchup that much. I mean, losing a bo5 to theRock didn't make anyone doubt that he would still tear down terrans.


True it is different matchups. No doubt. But confidence is everything in this game. And losing to a not-so-good PvZ player could destroy your confidence.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Mumei
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States270 Posts
December 01 2011 02:07 GMT
#2757
On December 01 2011 09:56 DyEnasTy wrote:Seriously do I have to spell it out? Jaedong is not playing his best right now. And that combining with Flash playing well and healthy, Jaedong would most likely lose. Does me saying most likely make you feel better? Jaedong just lost to BeSt. Clearly he is not at his top form right now. With time on his ridiculously good team he will get back to his old self, and probably better with his now better practice partners.


Your premise is inaccurate; while Jaedong is indeed doing subpar with regards to his vZ and vP, he is playing some of the best ZvT of his career (and certainly the most statistically dominant period he's had).

You might be right that Jaedong would lose (they are career nearly 50-50 against each other, after all), but his match against BeSt really doesn't say much about that.
Seraphic
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3849 Posts
December 01 2011 02:14 GMT
#2758
You should also remember, majority of JD's vP was against, Bisu and it is BvZ after all. You can excuse the fact that JD has issues vs Bisu. (hell all Zergs do that's why it is BvZ ). His lost against Rain is alright as well, he's been learning from Bisu after all. The most recent loss vs BeSt stands out, however again he hasn't faced that many Toss recently. He is rusty, it's obvious by his strats.

But his vT is outrageous. He dismantled Flash last time I remember them facing. His last vT loss was in June of this year. He has beaten every single Terran he ran up against.

It's just his vZ and vP suffering.
Natus Vincere Fan | Team Secret Fan | SK Telecom T1 Fan | Lanaya the Templar Assassin <3
jyLee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States350 Posts
December 01 2011 02:56 GMT
#2759
On December 01 2011 10:39 DyEnasTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 10:29 bearbuddy wrote:
JD is Elo peaking in his ZvT, though, so while his other matchups don't look so great, he is showing the most dominant ZvT by any zerg, ever.



I would like to take a moment to point out that I didnt ever say that Flash is a better player than Jaedong despite that I love Flash and like Jaedong and squeal with excitement everytime they play. But, in my opinion, had they met in this match, with Jaedong coming off that loss to BeSt (which blew everyones minds that watched it because it felt like Jaedong not playing like Jaedong which I think reflects the dongs overall mindset), and Flash finally being healthy (not an excuse, they guy had $%^& surgery), I firmly believe Flash would have won. Its not an inflammatory comment to make for those reasons. Had I simply said "Jaedong isnt good anymore, Flash is unbeatable" than I could see being called "a useless fanboy poster".

Jaedongs win over Mind was a step in getting his swag back. But I want him to beat a truly scary terran player, and Id like nothing more to see Jaedong rip faces like everyone knows hes capable of.


Jaedong's TvZ is at 81% this year. Last time I checked Flash was terran. JD losing to Best has nothing to do with TvZ. I think people would take you more seriously if you actually used logic to prove your point rather than just going on about JD's confidence lolol.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
December 01 2011 03:06 GMT
#2760
On December 01 2011 11:56 jyLee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 10:39 DyEnasTy wrote:
On December 01 2011 10:29 bearbuddy wrote:
JD is Elo peaking in his ZvT, though, so while his other matchups don't look so great, he is showing the most dominant ZvT by any zerg, ever.



I would like to take a moment to point out that I didnt ever say that Flash is a better player than Jaedong despite that I love Flash and like Jaedong and squeal with excitement everytime they play. But, in my opinion, had they met in this match, with Jaedong coming off that loss to BeSt (which blew everyones minds that watched it because it felt like Jaedong not playing like Jaedong which I think reflects the dongs overall mindset), and Flash finally being healthy (not an excuse, they guy had $%^& surgery), I firmly believe Flash would have won. Its not an inflammatory comment to make for those reasons. Had I simply said "Jaedong isnt good anymore, Flash is unbeatable" than I could see being called "a useless fanboy poster".

Jaedongs win over Mind was a step in getting his swag back. But I want him to beat a truly scary terran player, and Id like nothing more to see Jaedong rip faces like everyone knows hes capable of.


Jaedong's TvZ is at 81% this year. Last time I checked Flash was terran. JD losing to Best has nothing to do with TvZ. I think people would take you more seriously if you actually used logic to prove your point rather than just going on about JD's confidence lolol.


You are the reason this could turn into a flame fest. But because I have no desire arguing with you and getting temp banned for putting you in your place, you win. I give up.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
JuggernautJason56
BRAT_OK 53
ZombieGrub42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
qojqva1070
Dendi1015
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 716
shoxiejesuss644
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo671
ceh9519
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax117
Chillindude79
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1096
• Scarra615
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 47m
OSC
17h 47m
Stellar Fest
17h 47m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.