• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9288 users

[SPL] KT Rolster vs Team 8 - Page 137

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 141 Next
Yxes2211
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1587 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 05:04:48
November 30 2011 05:03 GMT
#2721
On November 30 2011 13:51 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 08:14 Kiett wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:28 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2011 07:22 Lucumo wrote:
On November 30 2011 06:56 Zhul wrote:
Fuck this new no ace format screwed KT so much.

Jaedong would have won in the ace match anyway.


-_-;;

FlaSh


Yeah I heard that Jaedong guy sucked. I mean, he's only 4-1 against Flash with a vT of 81.4% this year. No way a scrub like that would be able to beat Flash.


I'm confused...... I will admit, I haven't followed the BW scene as loyally as I should have.

FlaSh and Jaedong have met in the OSL finals and MSL finals multiple of times. FlaSh has won more than Jaedong though.

FlaSh is also considered a god.
FlaSh has always been considered the better player when it comes to Jaedong vs FlaSh

Why all of a sudden, are ppl saying JD will beat FlaSh.

Not trying to troll here, but statistically, isn't FlaSh the stronger player?

Yes Flash is the most dominant player. No doubt.

But JD is on a 4 game winstreak against Flash, and really dominated him in each win (except maybe on Gladiator..)

Now that may have changed now that Flash is healthy, and I would NEVER count Flash as an underdog. But if anyone can beat Flash straight up, I would say JD has the best shot.
Jaedong and Baby
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
November 30 2011 05:10 GMT
#2722
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D

3-0 liquibet!!! :D :D :D Believing in ACE paid off~!~
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
November 30 2011 05:20 GMT
#2723
Im not worried about this at all. Both loses were 3-2 and for some weird reason at a certain point in a season a guy or two steps up for KT (violet in 08-09, stats 09-10, hoejja and barracks to a certain extent in 10-11). As someone who has devotedly followed KT(F) since 2008 I am not concerned at all. They always, for some reason, have a hard time against ACE and you have to admit team 8 just needs their big 3 to avoid the opponents top 1 or 2 guy and they win. For some reason, KT just finds a way, look at pefective in the playoffs for example lol. Also, I think flash and bisu will have 100% winrate this season if they dont face each other.
Woo Jung Ho
SeinGalton
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
South Africa387 Posts
November 30 2011 11:12 GMT
#2724
On November 30 2011 12:42 baubo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 09:42 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 09:13 SeinGalton wrote:
According to the interviews Jaedong was pretty much winging that whole game against Mind? I thought that Guardian switch (which I actually haven't seen before - at least not throwing them in between mutas and teching to defilers and ultras) was pretty crazy but, seeing as though Mind was going valkyires (?), not something that seemed like an "on the fly" decision.

Considering the whole game, it seemed like a stroke of genius though. The maneuver JD did with the guardians attacking along the ridge whilst running his army into the front made it look like Mind couldn't have done anything but lose the shit out of that game.

KT were really good last year at picking up momentum and then riding that momentum through to the finals, I'm sure they'll pull it back. I think.

Gaurdians were the only choice for jaedong to defend that push. Defilers were out of the question at that time so it was actually brilliant improvising. Just a sick game.


There was no improvising. It's a common build. Guardians into Ultras has been around for a long, long time. Mostly on maps where zergs can defend 3+ bases with only one choke. One game that comes to mind would be Luxury vs Sea on Outsider. There were lots of others. But I remembered that game since I'm a Sea fan and saw that game live. You can see how strategies can be reused on maps that resemble each other.


Thanks, that makes more sense: getting the greater spire like that and morphing in guardians at the last minute doesn't seem like fixing failed attempt to get lurkers and snipe vessels until consume finishes.

I'm also intrigued by Mind's valkyries - I rarely see this too. Is it possible that Mind tried to blind counter the guardian transition by getting valkyries and delaying tanks a tad? It seemed to me he wanted to win the air war.

Anycase, I thought it was pretty batshit. As someone else mentioned earlier, it was Jaedong going, "Ok, kids, I'm a professional. Don't try this shit at home!"
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
ElephantBaby
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1365 Posts
November 30 2011 11:18 GMT
#2725
Go Jaedong! Go Flash!
kuroshiroi
Profile Joined November 2010
3149 Posts
November 30 2011 11:22 GMT
#2726
On November 30 2011 10:36 Kiett wrote:
Looking at the fomos report card...

I can't believe Jaedong didn't get S++++++++++++++ just for being so ballsy :<

He lost a lot of drones to the bunker rush, that's the only mistake he really made. Combined with Mind making a few unforced errors is what caused him to only get an A, I think.

On November 30 2011 20:12 SeinGalton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 12:42 baubo wrote:
On November 30 2011 09:42 jyLee wrote:
On November 30 2011 09:13 SeinGalton wrote:
According to the interviews Jaedong was pretty much winging that whole game against Mind? I thought that Guardian switch (which I actually haven't seen before - at least not throwing them in between mutas and teching to defilers and ultras) was pretty crazy but, seeing as though Mind was going valkyires (?), not something that seemed like an "on the fly" decision.

Considering the whole game, it seemed like a stroke of genius though. The maneuver JD did with the guardians attacking along the ridge whilst running his army into the front made it look like Mind couldn't have done anything but lose the shit out of that game.

KT were really good last year at picking up momentum and then riding that momentum through to the finals, I'm sure they'll pull it back. I think.

Gaurdians were the only choice for jaedong to defend that push. Defilers were out of the question at that time so it was actually brilliant improvising. Just a sick game.


There was no improvising. It's a common build. Guardians into Ultras has been around for a long, long time. Mostly on maps where zergs can defend 3+ bases with only one choke. One game that comes to mind would be Luxury vs Sea on Outsider. There were lots of others. But I remembered that game since I'm a Sea fan and saw that game live. You can see how strategies can be reused on maps that resemble each other.


Thanks, that makes more sense: getting the greater spire like that and morphing in guardians at the last minute doesn't seem like fixing failed attempt to get lurkers and snipe vessels until consume finishes.

I'm also intrigued by Mind's valkyries - I rarely see this too. Is it possible that Mind tried to blind counter the guardian transition by getting valkyries and delaying tanks a tad? It seemed to me he wanted to win the air war.

Anycase, I thought it was pretty batshit. As someone else mentioned earlier, it was Jaedong going, "Ok, kids, I'm a professional. Don't try this shit at home!"

Valkyries do very little damage against +1 carapace guardians. He was trying to counter JD's mutas, since mutas are supposed to be very strong on this map. Valkyries + marines own mutas. JD just stalled like a boss and won when Mind forgot his valks for a second.
Fly Jaedong, fly!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
November 30 2011 11:45 GMT
#2727
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
November 30 2011 12:28 GMT
#2728
I just saw the games. MY EYES WERE PURIFIED! Team 8 fighting!
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Legatus Lanius
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2135 Posts
November 30 2011 13:14 GMT
#2729
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


maybe he likes all the other teams more? does it really matter?
"He's the Triple H of Brood War." - Ribbon on Flash | "He's more like the John Cena of Brood War." - Aus)MaCrO on Flash
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
November 30 2011 13:23 GMT
#2730
On November 30 2011 22:14 Legatus Lanius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


maybe he likes all the other teams more? does it really matter?

it does to me.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
elagrion
Profile Joined April 2010
Ukraine422 Posts
November 30 2011 13:24 GMT
#2731
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.

The thing is - some will come last, and wishing for KT come last is somewhat "safe", 'cos their not going to disband or something. And you know, flash and kt winning everything had become boring long time ago.
Everything is a remix.
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
November 30 2011 13:28 GMT
#2732
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


you honestly going to say you've never wished team finishing last? like australia losing cricket, lakers losing nba. there will always be villains that people wish they lose in everything and KT is one of those teams.
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 13:33:21
November 30 2011 13:30 GMT
#2733
On November 30 2011 22:28 Doraemon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


you honestly going to say you've never wished team finishing last? like australia losing cricket, lakers losing nba. there will always be villains that people wish they lose in everything and KT is one of those teams.


nope.

when I cheer for my team to win I only care about my team winning,yes the other team loses but I'm not going to poke them either.

I prefer to say "I win" over "you lose", thats all and its overall a better way to look at things.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
November 30 2011 13:33 GMT
#2734
On November 30 2011 22:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 22:28 Doraemon wrote:
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


you honestly going to say you've never wished team finishing last? like australia losing cricket, lakers losing nba. there will always be villains that people wish they lose in everything and KT is one of those teams.


nope.

when I cheer for my team to win I only care about my team winning,yes the other team loses but I'm not going to poke them either.


if what you say is true then you are pretty rare. even though cheering for your team winning is inherently cheering for someone to lose.
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
November 30 2011 13:34 GMT
#2735
On November 30 2011 22:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 22:28 Doraemon wrote:
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


you honestly going to say you've never wished team finishing last? like australia losing cricket, lakers losing nba. there will always be villains that people wish they lose in everything and KT is one of those teams.


I prefer to say "I win" over "you lose", thats all and its overall a better way to look at things.


well that's is just your outlook, other people prefer to wish upon someone to lose - which is perfectly normal human behaviour. don't think you should have gotten so worked up over it =/
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 13:40:20
November 30 2011 13:38 GMT
#2736
On November 30 2011 22:33 Doraemon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 22:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 22:28 Doraemon wrote:
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


you honestly going to say you've never wished team finishing last? like australia losing cricket, lakers losing nba. there will always be villains that people wish they lose in everything and KT is one of those teams.


nope.

when I cheer for my team to win I only care about my team winning,yes the other team loses but I'm not going to poke them either.


if what you say is true then you are pretty rare. even though cheering for your team winning is inherently cheering for someone to lose.

true but I still ignore that fact.

then again it doesn't help me truly savor a victory like most people would.

basically my response would be typical post game interview of a progamer and how robotic it is :p

On November 30 2011 22:34 Doraemon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 22:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 22:28 Doraemon wrote:
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


you honestly going to say you've never wished team finishing last? like australia losing cricket, lakers losing nba. there will always be villains that people wish they lose in everything and KT is one of those teams.


I prefer to say "I win" over "you lose", thats all and its overall a better way to look at things.


well that's is just your outlook, other people prefer to wish upon someone to lose - which is perfectly normal human behaviour. don't think you should have gotten so worked up over it =/


would have felt the same way if someone told me that SKT should come last.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 13:42:12
November 30 2011 13:41 GMT
#2737
On November 30 2011 22:38 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 22:33 Doraemon wrote:
[
well that's is just your outlook, other people prefer to wish upon someone to lose - which is perfectly normal human behaviour. don't think you should have gotten so worked up over it =/


would have felt the same way if someone told me that SKT should come last.


haha. that is unbelievably hard to believe

ooo. post 6666 about skt coming last. something fishy there
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
November 30 2011 13:43 GMT
#2738
On November 30 2011 22:41 Doraemon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 22:38 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 22:33 Doraemon wrote:
[
well that's is just your outlook, other people prefer to wish upon someone to lose - which is perfectly normal human behaviour. don't think you should have gotten so worked up over it =/


would have felt the same way if someone told me that SKT should come last.


haha. that is unbelievably hard to believe

ooo. post 6666 about skt coming last. something fishy there


loool you don't have to believe it,its just the way I am,I expect everyone to do their best.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8194 Posts
November 30 2011 13:45 GMT
#2739
On November 30 2011 22:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 22:28 Doraemon wrote:
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


you honestly going to say you've never wished team finishing last? like australia losing cricket, lakers losing nba. there will always be villains that people wish they lose in everything and KT is one of those teams.


nope.

when I cheer for my team to win I only care about my team winning,yes the other team loses but I'm not going to poke them either.

I prefer to say "I win" over "you lose", thats all and its overall a better way to look at things.

Seeing Italians lose at soccer is one of the little things that make me so happy.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
November 30 2011 13:47 GMT
#2740
On November 30 2011 22:45 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 22:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 22:28 Doraemon wrote:
On November 30 2011 20:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:47 Active.815 wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:41 SoKHo wrote:
i'm 0-3 in liquibet, every single prediction wrong. Hopefully CJ beats Ace, so I don't fail at life.


Don't worry, ace will win =D

Ace first, KT last this season would be awesome :D


are you fucking serious,I don't care if you hate KT but wishing for any team to come last is really insulting.


you honestly going to say you've never wished team finishing last? like australia losing cricket, lakers losing nba. there will always be villains that people wish they lose in everything and KT is one of those teams.


nope.

when I cheer for my team to win I only care about my team winning,yes the other team loses but I'm not going to poke them either.

I prefer to say "I win" over "you lose", thats all and its overall a better way to look at things.

Seeing Italians lose at soccer is one of the little things that make me so happy.


same here in Australia. they hate the Italians for that Grosso tackle years ago. i am however a huge italian fan...a rare one since i'm not italian. haha
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE125
Nina 118
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16150
Artosis 323
White-Ra 316
ToSsGirL 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever312
NeuroSwarm126
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Counter-Strike
fl0m1347
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1893
Liquid`Hasu1521
Trikslyr56
Other Games
summit1g6631
Grubby3387
ArmadaUGS1119
shahzam558
C9.Mang0271
JimRising 228
Mew2King60
ZombieGrub60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• davetesta25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Scarra1031
• Shiphtur278
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 39m
OSC
14h 39m
Stellar Fest
14h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.