• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8890 users

[MST] Group 5 - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 Next All
tenacity
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1587 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 07:52:53
July 21 2011 07:48 GMT
#21
Go Anyppi!
It does not need to be fun to be fun.
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 07:53:12
July 21 2011 07:51 GMT
#22
Hey I have a question. I'm editing out Prediction because I don't have any anyway. Is it okay if I remove the Spoiler-Free part of the results? I mean does anyone really want to see game by game results like that?

Poll: Results Section:

Just Full Results, you see the results anyway (8)
 
80%

With Spoiler-Free please, I want to to be thrilled (1)
 
10%

Any, doesn't matter to me (1)
 
10%

10 total votes

Your vote: Results Section:

(Vote): With Spoiler-Free please, I want to to be thrilled
(Vote): Just Full Results, you see the results anyway
(Vote): Any, doesn't matter to me

War. Bloody War.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
July 21 2011 07:52 GMT
#23
I hope Modesty does well and Fantasy loses. If I can only get one of those I'd take the latter.
tenacity
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1587 Posts
July 21 2011 07:55 GMT
#24
On July 21 2011 16:51 yepenaxa wrote:
Hey I have a question. I'm editing out Prediction because I don't have any anyway. Is it okay if I remove the Spoiler-Free part of the results? I mean does anyone really want to see game by game results like that?

Poll: Results Section:

Just Full Results, you see the results anyway (8)
 
80%

With Spoiler-Free please, I want to to be thrilled (1)
 
10%

Any, doesn't matter to me (1)
 
10%

10 total votes

Your vote: Results Section:

(Vote): With Spoiler-Free please, I want to to be thrilled
(Vote): Just Full Results, you see the results anyway
(Vote): Any, doesn't matter to me



nah, it is ok
It does not need to be fun to be fun.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 21 2011 07:55 GMT
#25
This better be an entertaining group. Even if it's a so-bad-it's good group.

Everyone should just cheese each other. Yeah, that'll be good. :D
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
July 21 2011 08:00 GMT
#26
On July 21 2011 16:55 Spica wrote:
This better be an entertaining group. Even if it's a so-bad-it's good group.

Everyone should just cheese each other. Yeah, that'll be good. :D

I agree! Ideally 3 Fantasy games with 2 GG timing awesomeness! hahaha
War. Bloody War.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:00 GMT
#27
Fantasy!!!~
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:00 GMT
#28
On July 21 2011 16:52 thopol wrote:
I hope Modesty does well and Fantasy loses. If I can only get one of those I'd take the latter.

Great. The hate is stronger than the love.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:01 GMT
#29
If only we had more fans and fewer "anti-fans".
Gosh I hate that we actually need a "word" like "anti-fan" to describe somewhat common behavior.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
July 21 2011 08:01 GMT
#30
Ok. No more spoiler free then. To me, I don't get why some would want that honestly. Like you get the thrill of knowing the results 1 by 1? I don't get it. To each his own I guess. Editing it out guys.
War. Bloody War.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 08:03:09
July 21 2011 08:01 GMT
#31
On July 21 2011 17:00 Zona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 16:52 thopol wrote:
I hope Modesty does well and Fantasy loses. If I can only get one of those I'd take the latter.

Great. The hate is stronger than the love.

Yeah. Fantasy holds a special place in my heart.

EDIT: Oh, I'm generally pretty good about being positive. I do think it's important to have some guys that you don't like though. I wouldn't enjoy baseball as much without the Padres and Red Sox. I wouldn't enjoy BW as much without T1.
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
July 21 2011 08:01 GMT
#32
No stream?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
July 21 2011 08:02 GMT
#33
On July 21 2011 17:01 jaQi wrote:
No stream?


I'm having lunch...

uhh,give me a sec.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 08:07:19
July 21 2011 08:03 GMT
#34
On July 21 2011 17:01 Zona wrote:
If only we had more fans and fewer "anti-fans".
Gosh I hate that we actually need a "word" like "anti-fan" to describe somewhat common behavior.

For some reason, it's cool to hate SKT nowadays.

BUT IT'S EVEN COOLER TO BE A SKT FAN. |D
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
July 21 2011 08:03 GMT
#35
What no stream? Where is Blind-RawR?
War. Bloody War.
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 21 2011 08:04 GMT
#36
nanashin's stream is up
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
BeaTeR
Profile Joined March 2003
Kazakhstan4130 Posts
July 21 2011 08:04 GMT
#37
nanashin is streaming it seems
alypse
Profile Joined May 2010
2784 Posts
July 21 2011 08:05 GMT
#38
nanashen arrives! thanks a lot dude.

I'll be able to watch both group this afternoon/night, hehe.
KT Violet 1988 - 2012
cha0
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada518 Posts
July 21 2011 08:05 GMT
#39
SKT! fighting!! Gogo Fanta, show us your moves! ^^
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:05 GMT
#40
Thanks nanashin.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1461
WardiTV804
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6047
Bisu 2765
Jaedong 1112
EffOrt 623
Horang2 468
Mini 458
actioN 271
Larva 241
ggaemo 210
ZerO 178
[ Show more ]
Mind 101
Pusan 77
Sea.KH 77
Snow 69
Shinee 66
hero 63
Sharp 58
Barracks 55
Hyun 54
Bale 53
Dewaltoss 46
ToSsGirL 38
sorry 37
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 18
Trap 15
Rock 12
NaDa 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
zelot 8
Icarus 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4497
qojqva2013
Dendi1112
Counter-Strike
markeloff171
Other Games
olofmeister1002
hiko884
B2W.Neo639
crisheroes327
Lowko327
DeMusliM243
Pyrionflax203
XBOCT197
Livibee163
Hui .156
Liquid`VortiX139
QueenE87
Mew2King55
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV730
League of Legends
• Nemesis2306
• Jankos2018
• TFBlade579
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 6m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.