Thanks.@onetrickpony, alright, but yet neo forbidden zone is also in that list;p
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
LML
Germany1794 Posts
Thanks.@onetrickpony, alright, but yet neo forbidden zone is also in that list;p | ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
On June 14 2011 18:26 Iplaythings wrote: oh shi- t_T I want to play in this so much lol first one was so fun to watch There are 8 slots left open at this time. Within a few hours I will leave the number of open slots and leave them open to the first-come-first-serve public. | ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
| ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
A.P[PaiN] dredredre dM-GoTuNk LancerX Nb.WhistleR. sas.kashu BSt.gag vTv.Jumper Megashira[AoV] iFU.Zaraki LRM)Sailboat MaD[AoV] Nb.Karate MarinE[AoV] LRM)Semih iFU.eOnzErG Nb.TerroR Michael(OD) gNs.i-trutaCz iFU.lastgosu LRM)OctZerg Manner]Lure sas.skzlime gNs.I-TeddyZerg BSt.Favorite LRM)Kolll LRM)Bakuryu monos[PaiN] gNs.I-LML Nb.Gecko LRM)OyA dM-PatrrrrrrOn32/32 | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
| ||
|
LML
Germany1794 Posts
I confirmed on skype days ago >_>' I should be on that list! also, it's gNs.I-Teddy instead of TeddyZerg | ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
Edit: Fixed. | ||
|
Iplaythings
Denmark9110 Posts
On June 15 2011 00:28 Game wrote: Show nested quote + On June 14 2011 18:26 Iplaythings wrote: oh shi- t_T I want to play in this so much lol first one was so fun to watch There are 8 slots left open at this time. Within a few hours I will leave the number of open slots and leave them open to the first-come-first-serve public. wellp it didnt appear in this thread but for now i am happy watching as I probally wouldnt be a match for these guys anyways ![]() karate from the last tournament did some sick nuke sunken break strat on me and i figured i would have it easy if he didnt use nukes lol | ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
| ||
|
OneTrickPony
United States19 Posts
| ||
|
LML
Germany1794 Posts
| ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
| ||
|
OneTrickPony
United States19 Posts
| ||
|
MiraKul
Malaysia498 Posts
On srs note, GO KOLL! | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
| ||
|
Arkqn
France589 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
On June 17 2011 01:21 Arkqn wrote: So few terrans compared to the two other race ![]() Not everyone can play the master race ![]() | ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
On June 16 2011 15:22 OneTrickPony wrote: dRaW you think you might play tournament or rather not, or busy? You saw the 32 posted, I didn't get an invite until late and I replied after they already had 32. Other than that I am mostly inactive, this is an island tour as well... I am waiting for the next tour that they organize to start playing again. | ||
|
CaffeineFree-_-
United States712 Posts
Also unless Emil(Megashira) changed to the ez race recently he plays zerg ![]() | ||
|
OneTrickPony
United States19 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy BeSt Horang2 Larva Soma Sexy Last Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo847 Beastyqt531 Mlord461 byalli409 Livibee237 Hui .197 ArmadaUGS134 KnowMe102 Mew2King67 QueenE64 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|