3/4: + Show Spoiler +
WhistleR 3-1 Karate
Finals: + Show Spoiler +
Scan 4-1 eOnzErG
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Sayle
United Kingdom3685 Posts
3/4: + Show Spoiler + WhistleR 3-1 Karate Finals: + Show Spoiler + Scan 4-1 eOnzErG | ||
|
Sayle
United Kingdom3685 Posts
Whistler vs Karate:+ Show Spoiler + Game 1:+ Show Spoiler + Game 2:+ Show Spoiler + Game 3:+ Show Spoiler + Game 4:+ Show Spoiler + Game 5:+ Show Spoiler + not needed Scan vs eOnzErG:+ Show Spoiler + Game 1:+ Show Spoiler + Game 2:+ Show Spoiler + Game 3:+ Show Spoiler + Game 4:+ Show Spoiler + Game 5:+ Show Spoiler + Game 6:+ Show Spoiler + not needed Game 7:+ Show Spoiler + not needed | ||
|
uT)WhistleR
Sweden95 Posts
| ||
|
LML
Germany1794 Posts
Very sad. | ||
|
uT)WhistleR
Sweden95 Posts
| ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
On July 24 2011 06:25 LML wrote: wow.. any statement about this? Very sad. xtS and others disappeared, wanted to go out with a trolling bang apparently. It seems to be true. | ||
|
LML
Germany1794 Posts
Is he doing better now and is out or might he still be in there and could that be a reason? | ||
|
uT)WhistleR
Sweden95 Posts
| ||
|
Sayle
United Kingdom3685 Posts
| ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
On July 24 2011 09:32 Sayle wrote: Not gonna lie, I'm extremely disappointed as well. xtS and S1rk went AWOL so I had to organize and cast the semis/finals by myself. xtS explained that he was in the hospital so I can understand that, but S1rk just suddenly disappeared for months without a word. He showed up a week or two ago saying he was also in the hospital. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked him to immediately pay all the players because for some stupid reason, everybody gets on my case about it even though I'm just the damn caster. He says some random stuff like "there was no news about the winner" and now he's disappeared again. No idea what's going on. I apologize to the players, but I'm afraid there's nothing I can do. lol no one blames you Sayle. People throw blame around the same way chimpanzees throw shit. | ||
|
NotJumperer
United States1371 Posts
| ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
On July 24 2011 16:01 Jumperer wrote: who else was in the hospital? I was in the hospital with Michael(OD) and Nb.Flaf, we were having a party with all that unspent rD money. | ||
|
Game
3191 Posts
On July 24 2011 16:37 dRaW wrote: I was in the hospital with Michael(OD) and Nb.Flaf, we were having a party with all that unspent rD money. I lol'd | ||
|
JoeKim
United States608 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Bisu Shuttle EffOrt Mind Larva firebathero Soma Mini [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns34988 singsing2579 B2W.Neo1161 Happy231 DeMusliM224 Livibee115 ToD113 Mew2King108 ArmadaUGS49 ZerO(Twitch)7 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|