Agree with hackle, if Afrotoss didn't go obs, Hiya would've ran amok
Nonetheless, he did quite a lot of damage and put Afro on the hotseat
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
hauton
Hong Kong743 Posts
Agree with hackle, if Afrotoss didn't go obs, Hiya would've ran amok Nonetheless, he did quite a lot of damage and put Afro on the hotseat | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On March 10 2011 20:17 hacklebeast wrote: Damn that micro!!! remind anyone of bisu vs flash or hbr? Yeah, well, there are dragoon microing against vulture I guess... Hiya was pretty successful I think. | ||
|
hacklebeast
United States5090 Posts
| ||
|
hacklebeast
United States5090 Posts
On March 10 2011 20:21 corumjhaelen wrote: Show nested quote + On March 10 2011 20:17 hacklebeast wrote: Damn that micro!!! remind anyone of bisu vs flash or hbr? Yeah, well, there are dragoon microing against vulture I guess... Hiya was pretty successful I think. I wrote that before the drop, it was very nice before that. | ||
|
Amnesia
United States3818 Posts
| ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
| ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
| ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
| ||
|
Djagulingu
Germany3605 Posts
| ||
|
nurle
Norway308 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On March 10 2011 20:22 hacklebeast wrote: Show nested quote + On March 10 2011 20:21 corumjhaelen wrote: On March 10 2011 20:17 hacklebeast wrote: Damn that micro!!! remind anyone of bisu vs flash or hbr? Yeah, well, there are dragoon microing against vulture I guess... Hiya was pretty successful I think. I wrote that before the drop, it was very nice before that. Sorry, just found that a bit funny^^ Plus Hiya's micro was not exactly on Flash level too. Now on to making Justin TV work... | ||
|
jalstar
United States8198 Posts
| ||
|
hacklebeast
United States5090 Posts
paralyze attacks after zelot bombs and stasis, wins battle | ||
|
Amnesia
United States3818 Posts
| ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
| ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
| ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
| ||
|
a7choi
United States1664 Posts
| ||
|
Djagulingu
Germany3605 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 Mini Rush EffOrt Soma Soulkey [ Show more ] Stork Larva ZerO Snow BeSt firebathero Mong Zeus sorry 910 Mind hero Free Yoon Sharp Hyun Shine Shinee PianO Pusan ToSsGirL Terrorterran JYJ Bale Aegong Killer Sexy HiyA Hm[arnc] scan(afreeca) Rock Sacsri Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2185 hiko810 Liquid`RaSZi651 B2W.Neo393 crisheroes360 dupreeh286 ceh9262 DeMusliM212 Khaldor203 Livibee193 Pyrionflax176 Liquid`VortiX150 Hui .144 Trikslyr90 QueenE71 ZerO(Twitch)17 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|