• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9781 users

[OSL] Grand Final - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 205 Next
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 28 2011 19:36 GMT
#121
I think the 0-3 smashing Stork had to deal with vs Zero might've taken a toll on the confidence he has shown lately. But his PvT has always been bonjwa level, so it might not matter too much.

I'm so pumped! I'm probably gonna go out and drink now, if I don't wake up in the morning due to hangover I will not forgive myself.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
January 28 2011 19:38 GMT
#122
Fantasy Hwaiting!!
horusray
Profile Joined November 2009
34 Posts
January 28 2011 19:42 GMT
#123
3:2 for whoever. I just want to see intense games!
shurgen
Profile Joined October 2009
350 Posts
January 28 2011 19:55 GMT
#124
Hoping for 3:2 Stork. I like Fantasy as well, but gotta give Protoss some love after not having a champion for so long.

SONG BYUNG GOO

SONG BYUNG GOO
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
January 28 2011 19:56 GMT
#125
stork 3-1 fantasy imo
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
January 28 2011 19:58 GMT
#126
Man I really want Protoss to win and I like Stork, but Fantasy deserves a gold so bad imo. Gotta go with Fantasy!
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 28 2011 20:00 GMT
#127
OMG OMG OMG!!! 13hrs left!!!

SONG BYUNG GOO FIGHTING!!!

TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
[Silverflame]
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany640 Posts
January 28 2011 20:00 GMT
#128
SONG BYUNG GOO FIGHTING!!! Will be a close final, but it is time for DINOTOSS!!! He deserves this!
Fav P Stork / Fav T Fantasy / Fav Z Hoejja
domane
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada1606 Posts
January 28 2011 20:08 GMT
#129
I'm puzzled about this match up. It involves both a rivalry and a status nearly old as BW itself, but I find it hard to root for one player over the other.

My gut feeling tells me Fantasy will win, though. How about ... 3-1?
NovaTheFeared
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States7232 Posts
January 28 2011 20:10 GMT
#130
I'm hoping that Stork was practicing for this instead of Zero and that is why he got destroyed 0-3 without showing any chance of winning a game.
日本語が分かりますか
maximuspita
Profile Joined April 2010
1093 Posts
January 28 2011 20:29 GMT
#131
Stork!!
Korean Air, please save Fox.
palexhur
Profile Joined May 2010
Colombia730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 20:38:49
January 28 2011 20:38 GMT
#132
So Hype!!!, two of my favorite players fighting, I just want good games, to make that very early wake up (for me) worthy.

Btw: 3-2 Stork
Captain Peabody
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3137 Posts
January 28 2011 20:40 GMT
#133
Stork.
The dinotoss.
The Commander.

SONG BYONG GOO! SONG BYONG GOO! SONG BYONG GOOOOOOOOO!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

GO STORK!
Dies Irae venit. youtube.com/SnobbinsFilms
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
January 28 2011 20:41 GMT
#134
On January 28 2011 22:47 kamikami wrote:
Here's my part :

ALL HAIL THE CROWN PRINCE

[image loading]

ahahaha nice image XDD

I wish I had sick photoshop skills so I could make a super badass banner for this finals D:
Writerptrk
EviL.sc
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal82 Posts
January 28 2011 20:48 GMT
#135
Im cheering for Stork! Hope he gets it
"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." - Bill Hicks
cocoa_sg
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Singapore296 Posts
January 28 2011 20:55 GMT
#136
I cannot decide who to root for!!!! I love Fantasy, but at the same time, I love Song Byung Gooooo tooooooo! Help! *huddles down in bed, thinking* Ah, whatever... I just want either to win, bring on the excitement later! =3
Member of the "Afrotoss be rapin" crew ! Join now by copy/pasting this - || - I do not play BW or SC2, but I am a rabid fanboy! =D
saikeraku
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada2933 Posts
January 28 2011 20:59 GMT
#137
Fantasy is gonna win!
Gatsbi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1134 Posts
January 28 2011 21:03 GMT
#138
SONG BYUNG GOO
SONG BYUNG GOO

HYPE HYPE HYPE

DINOTOSS HWAIIIIIIIIIITING
"IF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAVE KNOWN. THEN YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN ANYTHINIG YET." - Rev Kojo Smith
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 21:09:34
January 28 2011 21:08 GMT
#139
gogogogo Fantasy

ever since he lost to Hyun forever ago, I have had a persistent hunger for Stork tears. I just love seeing that guy lose. also Protoss is EZ mode, carriers are imba, etc. etc.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 21:18:29
January 28 2011 21:16 GMT
#140
On January 29 2011 04:36 Holgerius wrote:
I think the 0-3 smashing Stork had to deal with vs Zero might've taken a toll on the confidence he has shown lately. But his PvT has always been bonjwa level, so it might not matter too much.

I'm so pumped! I'm probably gonna go out and drink now, if I don't wake up in the morning due to hangover I will not forgive myself.

I suspect him putting everything to this final, because he wasnt confident in making the final in MSL as much as in winning the OSL.

StorkvT new bonjwa yadda yadda yadda yadda

and the finals isnt at 6 o clock like the MSL ro8, you should be able to do normal sleep schedule
In the woods, there lurks..
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 205 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4715
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 8m
Replay Cast
22h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.