• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:43
CEST 15:43
KST 22:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

[SWL] SK Telecom T1 vs KT Rolster - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 130 Next
AlwaysGG
Profile Joined March 2009
Taiwan952 Posts
January 07 2011 23:24 GMT
#121
I sure SKT probably will take this , but I want to see flash to win tonight
Trust 神教教主 FlaSh | Believe 火心 EffOrt
Sprouter
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1724 Posts
January 07 2011 23:49 GMT
#122
this is going to a nice match up. it really could go either way depending on when and how (T)Flash plays
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
January 07 2011 23:55 GMT
#123
Heres for SKT taking it home today

Bisu hwaiting!!~
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
January 08 2011 00:05 GMT
#124
If I were SKT1 I would send out Best first. It's unlikely that KT will send a Zerg Action on Empire of the Sun. More likely you will see a Terran Flash or Stats or Violet. By ELO, Best is stronger than Stats and Violet in PvP. This provides a good opportunity to snipe Flash without too much risk if Flash isn't sent out.

If Flash is sent for game 1 and wins, I'd follow up with Bisu. Otherwise I'd hold Bisu back until the 4th set. I'd save Fantasy for the 3rd set on Fortress and plan to send him there regardless of the outcome until then. If Best is still in it at this point, then I'd keep Fantasy until La Mancha.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
January 08 2011 00:36 GMT
#125
On January 07 2011 14:12 King K. Rool wrote:
(Z)Kwanro > (T)Flash
(Z)Kwanro>(P)Stats
(Z)Kwanro>(P)Violet
(Z)Kwanro>(Z)Action

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

FML. I was going for this too.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
Sillylaughs
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada198 Posts
January 08 2011 00:44 GMT
#126
i'm so hyped for this! TGIF indeed!
Nada/Midas/Mind/Baby [WMF Terrans forever]
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
January 08 2011 01:00 GMT
#127
Oh man, this is gonna be exciting

I hope for Flash plowing through entire SKT as he did last year.

Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-08 01:07:46
January 08 2011 01:07 GMT
#128
I hope this series will (P)Bisu per full of (Z)Action and (P)Reach the best heights of (T)Fantasy and not be over in a (P)Violet (T)Flash of (P)By.Sun.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
kdgns
Profile Joined May 2009
United States2427 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-08 01:42:20
January 08 2011 01:24 GMT
#129
On January 08 2011 10:07 Gummy wrote:
I hope this series will (P)Bisu per full of (Z)Action and (P)Reach the best heights of (T)Fantasy and not be over in a (P)Violet (T)Flash of (P)By.Sun.


the (P)Stats dont support your (T)Suny prediction, KT players cant (T)Rise to the occasion, especially their (Z)ZerG[kaL] lineup, they are (Z)n.Die_soO (P)Paralyzed in fear, there will probably be many bad non-(T)Flash games, I doubt (T)Lovedambi can even get down his second (T)BarrackS against (Z)Kwanro. The only chance they have is if Flash carries them out of this (P)Tempest on his own so they can see a (Z)YellOw (P)By.Sun.



dont kill me, I'm drunk on (P)Sherry
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
January 08 2011 01:27 GMT
#130
I'm so hyped for this!!!!
but I'm not home later to watch it live
SKT and KT's fate is only on the hands of Godyoungho, and his decision whether he will play like he did last year or like he did on the individual leagues and get BMed this time.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-08 01:29:21
January 08 2011 01:28 GMT
#131
On (Z)January 08 2011 10:24 kdgns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On (Z)January 08 2011 10:07 Gummy wrote:
I hope this series will (P)Bisu per full of (Z)Action and (P)Reach the best heights of (T)Fantasy and not be over in a (P)Violet (T)Flash of (P)By.Sun.


the (P)Stats dont support your (T)Suny prediction, KT players cant (T)Rise to the occasion, especially their (Z)ZerG[kaL] lineup, they are (Z)n.Die_soO Paralyzed in fear, there will probably be many bad non-(T)Flash games, I doubt (T)Lovedambi can even get down his second (T)BarrackS against (Z)Kwanro. The (T)Only chance they have is if (T)Flash carries them out of this (P)Tempest on his own so they can see a (Z)YellOw (P)By.Sun.



dont (T)Kill me, I'm drunk on (P)Sherry


Capitalized the f in (T)Flash and re-tlpdized!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
January 08 2011 01:38 GMT
#132
BW is so great lately so im staying awake to watch this live !
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
January 08 2011 01:40 GMT
#133
2 more hours ><
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
January 08 2011 01:58 GMT
#134
On January 08 2011 10:24 kdgns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 10:07 Gummy wrote:
I hope this series will (P)Bisu per full of (Z)Action and (P)Reach the best heights of (T)Fantasy and not be over in a (P)Violet (T)Flash of (P)By.Sun.


the (P)Stats dont support your (T)Suny prediction, KT players cant (T)Rise to the occasion, especially their (Z)ZerG[kaL] lineup, they are (Z)n.Die_soO (P)Paralyzed in fear, there will probably be many bad non-(T)Flash games, I doubt (T)Lovedambi can even get down his second (T)BarrackS against (Z)Kwanro. The only chance they have is if Flash carries them out of this (P)Tempest on his own so they can see a (Z)YellOw (P)By.Sun.



dont kill me, I'm drunk on (P)Sherry

(Z)ZerG[kaL] transferred to MBC during the off-season.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 08 2011 02:00 GMT
#135
I really don't know if I should get Kwanro.
Kwan...kwan...
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-08 02:05:03
January 08 2011 02:04 GMT
#136
On January 08 2011 11:00 flamewheel wrote:
I really don't know if I should get Kwanro.
Kwan...kwan...

Watch him all-kill. You heard it here 4th-ish!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
January 08 2011 02:24 GMT
#137
finally I have a disciple great op
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
January 08 2011 02:33 GMT
#138
On January 08 2011 11:24 disciple wrote:
finally I have a disciple great op


Change ur name to Master pl0x.

but that is a damn good OP.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
kuroshiroi
Profile Joined November 2010
3149 Posts
January 08 2011 02:43 GMT
#139
Since we're apparently making insane predictions:

(T)Ssak > (T)Flash
(T)Ssak > (P)Stats
(T)Ssak > (P)Violet
(T)Ssak > (Z)Action

Or, you know, Flash 4-0.
Fly Jaedong, fly!
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-08 02:51:19
January 08 2011 02:50 GMT
#140
while we're on the topic of crazy predictions

(T)Flash < (Z)Hyuk
(T)Flash < (T)Ssak
(T)Flash < (T)Fantasy
(T)Flash < (P)BeSt
Translator:3
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 73
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65306
Bisu 3361
FanTaSy 1360
Stork 774
Rush 386
firebathero 254
Snow 216
Mind 122
hero 120
Last 113
[ Show more ]
Free 81
Sharp 77
Pusan 62
Sea.KH 59
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 33
Bale 33
Mong 27
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 18
Aegong 17
Rock 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
HiyA 11
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2533
byalli1087
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
gofns38397
singsing2302
Liquid`RaSZi873
B2W.Neo555
Beastyqt426
Happy300
Pyrionflax261
Mlord257
Hui .215
Khaldor127
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 101
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Nemesis3327
• Jankos2903
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1478
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 18m
OSC
9h 18m
Replay Cast
9h 18m
OSC
22h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.