• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8566 users

[MSL] Ro32 Group D - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 44 45 46 Next All
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
December 23 2010 07:50 GMT
#41
On December 23 2010 16:33 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 16:31 flamewheel wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:15 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:10 vishrut wrote:
i dont really watch light's tvp but isnt it supposed to be legendarily bad

Unless he's doing particularly well it's kinda subpar.
Oh and I have just become a reaver, only about 1.2k posts late.

Too much spam.

I thought it was because I was a zerg for a while.
Would that have any effect on it?

Icon depends on time and posts. You may have had sufficient posts but where not a member for long enuth.
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
December 23 2010 07:58 GMT
#42
Kinda really surprised about how much people underestimate Roro... I think it'll be either Stork/Roro or Stork/Light really O_o
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
December 23 2010 08:00 GMT
#43
Light has apparently been spending most of his practice time on TvP. I hope it pays off.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
December 23 2010 08:00 GMT
#44
It's so nice to not be emotionally invested in the outcome of games for once...

On December 23 2010 16:50 ShadeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 16:33 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:31 flamewheel wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:15 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:10 vishrut wrote:
i dont really watch light's tvp but isnt it supposed to be legendarily bad

Unless he's doing particularly well it's kinda subpar.
Oh and I have just become a reaver, only about 1.2k posts late.

Too much spam.

I thought it was because I was a zerg for a while.
Would that have any effect on it?

Icon depends on time and posts. You may have had sufficient posts but where not a member for long enuth.

8 months for this level, I believe.

On December 23 2010 16:31 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 16:15 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:10 vishrut wrote:
i dont really watch light's tvp but isnt it supposed to be legendarily bad

Unless he's doing particularly well it's kinda subpar.
Oh and I have just become a reaver, only about 1.2k posts late.

Too much spam.

Interesting coming from you. IIRC weren't you a 5k zergling at one point?
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 23 2010 08:01 GMT
#45
On December 23 2010 17:00 Zona wrote:
It's so nice to not be emotionally invested in the outcome of games for once...

Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 16:50 ShadeR wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:33 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:31 flamewheel wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:15 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:10 vishrut wrote:
i dont really watch light's tvp but isnt it supposed to be legendarily bad

Unless he's doing particularly well it's kinda subpar.
Oh and I have just become a reaver, only about 1.2k posts late.

Too much spam.

I thought it was because I was a zerg for a while.
Would that have any effect on it?

Icon depends on time and posts. You may have had sufficient posts but where not a member for long enuth.

8 months for this level, I believe.

Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 16:31 flamewheel wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:15 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:10 vishrut wrote:
i dont really watch light's tvp but isnt it supposed to be legendarily bad

Unless he's doing particularly well it's kinda subpar.
Oh and I have just become a reaver, only about 1.2k posts late.

Too much spam.

Interesting coming from you. IIRC weren't you a 5k zergling at one point?

Yeah that's the point?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 23 2010 08:01 GMT
#46
On December 23 2010 17:00 Zona wrote:
It's so nice to not be emotionally invested in the outcome of games for once...

Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 16:50 ShadeR wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:33 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:31 flamewheel wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:15 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:10 vishrut wrote:
i dont really watch light's tvp but isnt it supposed to be legendarily bad

Unless he's doing particularly well it's kinda subpar.
Oh and I have just become a reaver, only about 1.2k posts late.

Too much spam.

I thought it was because I was a zerg for a while.
Would that have any effect on it?

Icon depends on time and posts. You may have had sufficient posts but where not a member for long enuth.

8 months for this level, I believe.

Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 16:31 flamewheel wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:15 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:10 vishrut wrote:
i dont really watch light's tvp but isnt it supposed to be legendarily bad

Unless he's doing particularly well it's kinda subpar.
Oh and I have just become a reaver, only about 1.2k posts late.

Too much spam.

Interesting coming from you. IIRC weren't you a 5k zergling at one point?

I thought it was like 7k zling
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
December 23 2010 08:01 GMT
#47
nothing wrong with spamming LR's are made to increase post count you'd know all about it zona ^^
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 23 2010 08:01 GMT
#48
On December 23 2010 17:01 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2010 17:00 Zona wrote:
It's so nice to not be emotionally invested in the outcome of games for once...

On December 23 2010 16:50 ShadeR wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:33 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:31 flamewheel wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:15 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:10 vishrut wrote:
i dont really watch light's tvp but isnt it supposed to be legendarily bad

Unless he's doing particularly well it's kinda subpar.
Oh and I have just become a reaver, only about 1.2k posts late.

Too much spam.

I thought it was because I was a zerg for a while.
Would that have any effect on it?

Icon depends on time and posts. You may have had sufficient posts but where not a member for long enuth.

8 months for this level, I believe.

On December 23 2010 16:31 flamewheel wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:15 Lightwip wrote:
On December 23 2010 16:10 vishrut wrote:
i dont really watch light's tvp but isnt it supposed to be legendarily bad

Unless he's doing particularly well it's kinda subpar.
Oh and I have just become a reaver, only about 1.2k posts late.

Too much spam.

Interesting coming from you. IIRC weren't you a 5k zergling at one point?

I thought it was like 7k zling

I'm pretty sure 7k was writer icon lol
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
December 23 2010 08:03 GMT
#49
Winners of this group face either Kal/Bisu/Shine/Really. So unfortunate.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
December 23 2010 08:03 GMT
#50
Light > Stork
Terran is 6-1 on Benzene. I predict Light finally gets his first win against Stork in this fifth attempt.

Shy > Roro

Light > Shy

Stork > Roro

Stork < Shy

Lol some Stork fan I am . Dunno why I am so pessimistic, just that he's usually worse in MSL I guess.
Also I dunno anything about Dante's Peak so I could be way off on games 3 and 4.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
December 23 2010 08:04 GMT
#51
empty seats...

Light fiddling with his fingertips

Car commercial - I don't see these very often...
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-23 08:06:00
December 23 2010 08:04 GMT
#52
pfft Light's got this ez pz

EDIT: WTF WHY AM I SKT???

EDIT2: Much better
Noxide
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2870 Posts
December 23 2010 08:05 GMT
#53
On December 23 2010 17:03 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Light > Stork
Terran is 6-1 on Benzene. I predict Light finally gets his first win against Stork in this fifth attempt.

Shy > Roro

Light > Shy

Stork > Roro

Stork < Shy

Lol some Stork fan I am . Dunno why I am so pessimistic, just that he's usually worse in MSL I guess.
Also I dunno anything about Dante's Peak so I could be way off on games 3 and 4.


Man you sure have a lot of faith in this Shy guy and Light's vP o.O
Flash ひなの戦争の王である || しかし、実際にはヤフーの ファンタジーサッカー、楽しいプレー私の週末を占めている
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
December 23 2010 08:05 GMT
#54
Wow, light's MBC stats vP seem even worse than his general vP stats...
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
December 23 2010 08:06 GMT
#55
On December 23 2010 17:05 Zona wrote:
Wow, light's MBC stats vP seem even worse than his general vP stats...

If you add up Light's and Stork's TvP/PvT, you can make 100%
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
LightAngels
Profile Joined April 2010
United States299 Posts
December 23 2010 08:07 GMT
#56
What is that song name ?
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
December 23 2010 08:08 GMT
#57
wow, pretty lame intro
game starts!

light bottom left in red, stork top right in blue
brood war for life, brood war forever
Noxide
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2870 Posts
December 23 2010 08:08 GMT
#58
Stork in blue @ 1
Light in red @ 7
Flash ひなの戦争の王である || しかし、実際にはヤフーの ファンタジーサッカー、楽しいプレー私の週末を占めている
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
December 23 2010 08:08 GMT
#59
Chain reactions...on Benzene.

Light the terran at 7.
Stork the protoss at 1.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Noxide
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2870 Posts
December 23 2010 08:08 GMT
#60
Stork going for gas steal
Flash ひなの戦争の王である || しかし、実際にはヤフーの ファンタジーサッカー、楽しいプレー私の週末を占めている
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
10h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.