• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:02
CEST 10:02
KST 17:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8271 users

[MSL] [MST] Wildcard!! - Page 12

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 34 Next All
integral
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3161 Posts
November 04 2010 09:23 GMT
#221
On November 04 2010 18:21 TheNessman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 18:14 Roffles wrote:
Yeah, OP spoilers are fine now.


Honestly, I read so much bitterness into your first post... I hope it's not a big deal

But i'm sad at the guy who tried the "yo dawg" reference.

Anyways. I think it looks ok now.


Heh, it's the internet -- it's not a big deal, but people will get really mad at you for it anyway. Shrug it off!
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
November 04 2010 09:24 GMT
#222
On November 04 2010 18:21 TheNessman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 18:14 Roffles wrote:
Yeah, OP spoilers are fine now.


Honestly, I read so much bitterness into your first post... I hope it's not a big deal

But i'm sad at the guy who tried the "yo dawg" reference.

Anyways. I think it looks ok now.


Looks perfect mate. Your efforts are appreciated.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 04 2010 09:24 GMT
#223
What song's playing on Roffles' stream?
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
DracoVolantus
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland236 Posts
November 04 2010 09:24 GMT
#224
who plays this classical music? O.o
EX CATHEDRA!
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2010 09:25 GMT
#225
On November 04 2010 18:21 TheNessman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 18:14 Roffles wrote:
Yeah, OP spoilers are fine now.


Honestly, I read so much bitterness into your first post... I hope it's not a big deal

But i'm sad at the guy who tried the "yo dawg" reference.

Anyways. I think it looks ok now.


Yeah i hate seeing that kind of crap fill live report threads.
Moderating is loose enough as it is with posting half the time, don't need to go over bored
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
DracoVolantus
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland236 Posts
November 04 2010 09:25 GMT
#226
give us rachmaninof or gee gee
EX CATHEDRA!
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
November 04 2010 09:25 GMT
#227
I guess it'd probably be funny to see Roro win if only because Roro is so generic it would be a massive upset and Bisu losing would probably make Lightwip implode.

All I want is a decent game that aren't just all ins or BO wins to be honest.
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
November 04 2010 09:25 GMT
#228
lol i was playing my own classical music and then i heard the stream's. confusion followed
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
November 04 2010 09:25 GMT
#229
Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 8
Liquipedia
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 04 2010 09:25 GMT
#230
On November 04 2010 18:21 TheNessman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 18:14 Roffles wrote:
Yeah, OP spoilers are fine now.


Honestly, I read so much bitterness into your first post... I hope it's not a big deal

But i'm sad at the guy who tried the "yo dawg" reference.

Anyways. I think it looks ok now.


Don't be sad, we're happy you made a thread
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
November 04 2010 09:25 GMT
#231
Kal is about to rock the house.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5954 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-04 09:26:43
November 04 2010 09:26 GMT
#232
His current ELO vs Z = 2237
His peak ELO vs Z = 2239

I guess stomping Roro should give him more than 2 points,
but I'm not sure if the ELO ranking is up to date...
+ Show Spoiler +
Yellow's peak vs Z = 2248. I always thought Yellow was terrible in ZvZ
FBH #1!
Taosu
Profile Joined August 2010
Ukraine1074 Posts
November 04 2010 09:26 GMT
#233
Suddenly I want to eat some Kraze burgers with Pocari Sweat.
Also fan of Hyuk, Pure, free, Action, Stats, Leta, Horang2, Snow, Flying, Shuttle, Movie, Paralyze
imreker
Profile Joined October 2010
Poland95 Posts
November 04 2010 09:26 GMT
#234
On November 04 2010 18:21 TheNessman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 18:14 Roffles wrote:
Yeah, OP spoilers are fine now.


Honestly, I read so much bitterness into your first post... I hope it's not a big deal

But i'm sad at the guy who tried the "yo dawg" reference.

Anyways. I think it looks ok now.

I did, because I hate to click and click and click on 'main' and then separate spoilers. Why won't OP's just put all results into one spoiler? Also, while editing, you can select the text you want to put spoiler on and then click the button [s] - makes life easier.

Anyways, got warned for 'yo dawg'.
Cheering for Invisible Terran... And here he is! ---->
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 04 2010 09:26 GMT
#235
Time to get some hyuking on!

Kal the golden toss at 8.
Hyuk the blue zerg at 12.

The ruins...of the Aztec.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
November 04 2010 09:27 GMT
#236
Draw your sword Hyuk! Just don't fall on it this time!
Writerptrk
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 04 2010 09:28 GMT
#237
both OL and probe scouting correctly first try
still, scouting right really benefits the protoss's opener

looks like 11 pool? observer didn't show exactly when it started
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
November 04 2010 09:28 GMT
#238
Sif not want Bisu to break his ELO peak. Love him or hate him you can't begrudge the Bee Suit this personal milestone.

Take one for the team Roro, you know you want to
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
November 04 2010 09:28 GMT
#239
On November 04 2010 18:26 imreker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 18:21 TheNessman wrote:
On November 04 2010 18:14 Roffles wrote:
Yeah, OP spoilers are fine now.


Honestly, I read so much bitterness into your first post... I hope it's not a big deal

But i'm sad at the guy who tried the "yo dawg" reference.

Anyways. I think it looks ok now.

I did, because I hate to click and click and click on 'main' and then separate spoilers. Why won't OP's just put all results into one spoiler? Also, while editing, you can select the text you want to put spoiler on and then click the button [s] - makes life easier.

Anyways, got warned for 'yo dawg'.


lol you got warned? interesting
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
November 04 2010 09:28 GMT
#240
kal's probe delaying hyuk's nat by quite a bit - hyuk not bothering to send 2 drones
but now it starts
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 58m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.