• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8881 users

[R&S] 2010 Bacchus OSL - Page 11

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Substance59
Profile Joined June 2010
United States110 Posts
December 31 2010 09:41 GMT
#201
is the round of 8 bo3?
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
December 31 2010 09:43 GMT
#202
Yes. Only 1 game today though.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-31 12:40:40
December 31 2010 12:40 GMT
#203
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
HeadhunteR
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Argentina1258 Posts
January 01 2011 23:05 GMT
#204
Stork <3 win this OSL! SONG BYUN GOO FIGHTING!
in The Kong line forever
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
January 01 2011 23:16 GMT
#205
love the ro8 pics. great stuff
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Pippah
Profile Joined January 2010
Denmark359 Posts
January 03 2011 12:06 GMT
#206
When is the date for the next match?
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-03 18:59:35
January 03 2011 18:57 GMT
#207
On January 03 2011 21:06 Pippah wrote:
When is the date for the next match?

I'm wondering too, it's not on the TL calendar.

Edit: Found this post.

On January 02 2011 06:15 mustaju wrote:
I can tell you about the OSL ro8 on January 7th, but unfortunately, the KeSPA site and OGN site had no information about Proleague yet.


+ Show Spoiler [OSL] +
(Z)Hyuk vs. (T)Fantasy

2. Gladiator
3. Aztec

(Z)Calm vs. (T)Mind

2. Pathfinder
3. Icarus

(Z)Modesty vs. (P)Kal

2. Aztec
3. Pathfinder

(T)HiyA vs. (P)Stork

2. Icarus
3. Gladiator

Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-06 02:17:39
January 06 2011 02:17 GMT
#208
Anyone have an mp3 clip of the remix of the track that opens the league?

+ Show Spoiler +


Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
January 06 2011 19:53 GMT
#209
I would just like to state that the banner made for this specific OSL is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I love you, angelface doctor.
C r u m b l i n g
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
January 07 2011 23:41 GMT
#210
SONG BYUNG GOO! SONG BYUNG GOO!!!

Stork 3-1 Modesty
Fantasy 3-2 Calm
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
January 10 2011 07:20 GMT
#211
song byung goo fighting~

thanks to flamewheel for compiling this information and updating it!
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 10 2011 07:52 GMT
#212
On January 06 2011 11:17 Gescom wrote:
Anyone have an mp3 clip of the remix of the track that opens the league?

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La0S2eJ9_2Q#t=0m33s

There's a thread for this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=61893
twitch.tv/cratonz
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
January 10 2011 07:59 GMT
#213
Is Modesty royal roading? That reverse 2-1 vs Kal was amazing! I wanna see him in the final!
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
GG_NO_RE
Profile Joined October 2009
Japan238 Posts
January 10 2011 10:37 GMT
#214
god a fantasy vs stork finals would be SO epic... i hope these zergs gtfo. go go stork/fant!
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
January 11 2011 02:46 GMT
#215
I'd rather see Calm vs Stork. While that gives Stork less of a chance to win... that's exactly what I want. Not that I am rooting against Stork or anything; I want Stork to be bonjwa. It's just that, regrettably, Fantasy would lose to Stork without much struggle. I think Fantasy would win a game due to Vulture harass, but Stork would take it 3-1. Calm vs Stork would go to 5 games, regardless of who wins.

Of course I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't exactly want to root against Fantasy in his Ro4 match either. I'll root for Fantasy when I see Mech or at least Bio Mech. None of this SK Terran or SK Terran + Tanks nonsense. It is unsuitable to Fantasy. If he goes MnM I will root for Calm.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-11 05:51:39
January 11 2011 05:51 GMT
#216
On January 11 2011 11:46 Crisium wrote:
I'd rather see Calm vs Stork. While that gives Stork less of a chance to win... that's exactly what I want. Not that I am rooting against Stork or anything; I want Stork to be bonjwa. It's just that, regrettably, Fantasy would lose to Stork without much struggle. I think Fantasy would win a game due to Vulture harass, but Stork would take it 3-1. Calm vs Stork would go to 5 games, regardless of who wins.

Of course I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't exactly want to root against Fantasy in his Ro4 match either. I'll root for Fantasy when I see Mech or at least Bio Mech. None of this SK Terran or SK Terran + Tanks nonsense. It is unsuitable to Fantasy. If he goes MnM I will root for Calm.

What is SK Terran + mech?
You mean the standard 3tank 1vessel push?

I want to see fantasy do his crazy builds, but actually have them work.

Game 1
- Fantasy does his crazy early +1 build
Game 2- Fantasy plays standard
Game 3- Fantasy does his crazy valkonic build
Game 4- Fantasy does his crazy no-unit opening build
boomer hands
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
January 11 2011 13:13 GMT
#217
My definition may not be accurate, but here is how I see it.

Pure SK Terran = Marines, Medics, Firebats, Science Vessels only
SK Terran + Tanks = the above plus tanks

I don't need to see pure mech from Fantasy. But I want Bio Vulture, Bio Goliath, or Valconic at the minimum.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
WeedY
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada21 Posts
January 13 2011 02:25 GMT
#218
Jan14 starting day for row 4 Go stork and Fanta
1998 player east
TotalDominator
Profile Joined February 2009
United States30 Posts
January 13 2011 03:52 GMT
#219
Stork on a roll! GO STORK

Sincerely,

Stork Fanboy
PerfectMan for Bonjwa!
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 12:47:47
January 13 2011 12:42 GMT
#220
i swear if modesty beats stork i will cry, but then he better go and win it as a royal roader cuz that would be cool too... he beat kal so that kind of scares me, but stork is kicking ass lately-

sung byung goo fighting!!!!!

EDIT: wait a second, stork just dismantled JD in swl.. he will crush modesty
jaedong imba
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 785
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Westballz59
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0296
Sick130
RuFF_SC2125
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2175
League of Legends
• Lourlo1336
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 43m
Online Event
5h 43m
FEL
10h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.