That game was so lulz.
Jangbi vs Hyun now was more of... painful. Jangbi made all the mistakes a C- protoss on iccup would make...
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
On October 20 2010 14:18 Ryo wrote: Show nested quote + On October 20 2010 14:17 Murderotica wrote: Jangbi vs Hyun was the most embarrassing game of SC I've seen in a while tbh They were having a competition on who can lose harder I take it you didn't watch Skyhigh v Killer That game was so lulz. Jangbi vs Hyun now was more of... painful. Jangbi made all the mistakes a C- protoss on iccup would make... | ||
|
pyorotemjin
United States95 Posts
On October 20 2010 14:18 Ryo wrote: Show nested quote + On October 20 2010 14:17 Murderotica wrote: Jangbi vs Hyun was the most embarrassing game of SC I've seen in a while tbh They were having a competition on who can lose harder I take it you didn't watch Skyhigh v Killer Heh. or Jaehoon vs Firebathero in what was it, the 2000th game of proleague? legendary failure | ||
|
Murderotica
Vatican City State2594 Posts
On October 20 2010 14:18 Ryo wrote: Show nested quote + On October 20 2010 14:17 Murderotica wrote: Jangbi vs Hyun was the most embarrassing game of SC I've seen in a while tbh They were having a competition on who can lose harder I take it you didn't watch Skyhigh v Killer I did, I think this was worse. Skyhigh v Killer was like two retards trying to kill each other with spoons. This was two retards not going through a door because both of them are trying to hold it open for one another. It wasn't even a battle it was like hyun makes 12 more lurkers, defeating any choices he had for a late game ultra play or for mutas to snipe ht! This would be fatal in Jangbi made more dragoons and ht! Oh wait Jangbi makes 30 zealots and loses all his HT to 4 lurkers burrowed at a ramp, GG. | ||
|
seRapH
United States9828 Posts
On October 20 2010 14:18 Ryo wrote: Show nested quote + On October 20 2010 14:17 Murderotica wrote: Jangbi vs Hyun was the most embarrassing game of SC I've seen in a while tbh They were having a competition on who can lose harder I take it you didn't watch Skyhigh v Killer i heard tempest lost to perfectman yesterday. that's pretty embarassing. | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
Murderotica
Vatican City State2594 Posts
On October 20 2010 14:21 seRapH wrote: Show nested quote + On October 20 2010 14:18 Ryo wrote: On October 20 2010 14:17 Murderotica wrote: Jangbi vs Hyun was the most embarrassing game of SC I've seen in a while tbh They were having a competition on who can lose harder I take it you didn't watch Skyhigh v Killer i heard tempest lost to perfectman yesterday. that's pretty embarassing. Yea it was terrible but it was a bo loss. | ||
|
Ryo
8787 Posts
| ||
|
Pyrrhuloxia
United States6700 Posts
| ||
|
seRapH
United States9828 Posts
| ||
|
Ryo
8787 Posts
| ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
Time to unleash your monsterous PvT yeahhhhhhh | ||
|
Musoeun
United States4324 Posts
Or Light could BBS, since this isn't SC2. | ||
|
Ryo
8787 Posts
| ||
|
Jackal03
Brazil7469 Posts
gg | ||
|
Pyrrhuloxia
United States6700 Posts
| ||
|
Doraemon
Australia14949 Posts
| ||
|
seRapH
United States9828 Posts
"I COULD SEE THE LIGHT SHINING DOWN" XD | ||
|
Pyrrhuloxia
United States6700 Posts
On October 20 2010 14:25 seRapH wrote: LOL THE SONG LYRICS ARE SO BIASED "I COULD SEE THE LIGHT SHINING DOWN" XD We aren't going to see any more light after the big bird blots out the sun. | ||
|
Ryo
8787 Posts
| ||
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
STOOOOOORK FIGHTING!! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • Hupsaiya • IndyKCrew • Migwel • Azhi_Dahaki19 Other Games• FirePhoenix11 • FT.aCt)Sony2 • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|