• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:52
CEST 21:52
KST 04:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8342 users

[OSL] Round of 8 - Day 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 54 55 56 Next
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
August 27 2010 09:05 GMT
#41
On August 27 2010 17:01 corumjhaelen wrote:
My bw fix, at last !
Gogogo, I want to see Stork vs Jaedong and Flash vs Free for epic semifinals (well, I hope at least).


Amen to that. The WCG series feels like a lifetime ago.

Come on the Toss.
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
August 27 2010 09:07 GMT
#42
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/theangelofdeath

Been too long since I've streamed. Hopefully I'll be able to do this one.
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
sAAvior
Profile Joined July 2007
Poland248 Posts
August 27 2010 09:13 GMT
#43
Thanks for streams guys. They will be very useful
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
August 27 2010 09:16 GMT
#44
Oh, life is so boring without bw pro games.
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 09:19:20
August 27 2010 09:17 GMT
#45
Just kidding I'm going to stream on http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chaosstream
FruitMarket
imweakless
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
757 Posts
August 27 2010 09:17 GMT
#46
stork got this ez..
KMK,Qri,GsD#1, UEE,stork jangbi for life!
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
August 27 2010 09:18 GMT
#47
On August 27 2010 18:17 Chaos wrote:
I was going to switch to ustream because the channel I was going to use isn't verified, but since AngelofDeath is doing ustream I'll just stay on livestream as a backup i guess



Ustream's service is just way better. That's why I switched when I did.
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
tbrown47
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1235 Posts
August 27 2010 09:18 GMT
#48
On August 27 2010 18:16 mdb wrote:
Oh, life is so boring without bw pro games.


you can always watch the replay of jd vs action game 1 with me
just here
akomatic
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
156 Posts
August 27 2010 09:19 GMT
#49
Glad to see other people also thought that was the longest 4 days ever. After the WCG finals letdown that was game 3..I got a serious case of SCBWBBs.
..Bears!
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
August 27 2010 09:19 GMT
#50
On August 27 2010 18:18 TheAngelofDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 18:17 Chaos wrote:
I was going to switch to ustream because the channel I was going to use isn't verified, but since AngelofDeath is doing ustream I'll just stay on livestream as a backup i guess



Ustream's service is just way better. That's why I switched when I did.


Yeah i've done both but i know every now and then there was that thing where ustream wouldn't load for some people o.o
FruitMarket
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
August 27 2010 09:20 GMT
#51
On August 27 2010 18:18 TheAngelofDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 18:17 Chaos wrote:
I was going to switch to ustream because the channel I was going to use isn't verified, but since AngelofDeath is doing ustream I'll just stay on livestream as a backup i guess



Ustream's service is just way better. That's why I switched when I did.

The off-air bug is a bitch though. And personally, I like livestream more as a viewer.

The tyrant will protect his throne today by defeating the unlawful in his kingdom(MafiaZerg)
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
SaikOuLighT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada742 Posts
August 27 2010 09:21 GMT
#52
Finally bw games!!! Felt like an eternity since the last one.
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
August 27 2010 09:22 GMT
#53
T.T what a timing for the internet to go crap today looks like im gonna read livereports only
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
telamascope
Profile Joined April 2010
United States310 Posts
August 27 2010 09:22 GMT
#54
Did (Z)Action v (Z)Jaedong start already?
tbrown47
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1235 Posts
August 27 2010 09:23 GMT
#55
On August 27 2010 18:22 telamascope wrote:
Did (Z)Action v (Z)Jaedong start already?


nah, its replaying Game 1.
just here
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
August 27 2010 09:23 GMT
#56
On August 27 2010 18:22 telamascope wrote:
Did (Z)Action v (Z)Jaedong start already?

in like 7 minutes :3
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
August 27 2010 09:24 GMT
#57
On August 27 2010 18:19 Chaos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 18:18 TheAngelofDeath wrote:
On August 27 2010 18:17 Chaos wrote:
I was going to switch to ustream because the channel I was going to use isn't verified, but since AngelofDeath is doing ustream I'll just stay on livestream as a backup i guess



Ustream's service is just way better. That's why I switched when I did.


Yeah i've done both but i know every now and then there was that thing where ustream wouldn't load for some people o.o




Yeah, and it sucks as a streamer cause I can't do anything about the bug. :/ But I still prefer the service. Livestream lags once you get a decent # of viewers, and the whole verify thing is just stupid.
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
Katsuge
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore7730 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 09:54:32
August 27 2010 09:24 GMT
#58
gg. jd wins it 2-0. got tricked.
김태연 | 정은지 | 아이유 |  한효주 | 이민정 <3 -|||- 소녀시대 에이핑크 사랑해!
telamascope
Profile Joined April 2010
United States310 Posts
August 27 2010 09:26 GMT
#59
Oh good... I was worried for a second when I tuned in and saw (Z)Jaedong with mutas...
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
August 27 2010 09:26 GMT
#60
ACTION FOR ROYAL ROADER!!
In the woods, there lurks..
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 54 55 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC185
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 203
SteadfastSC 185
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 110
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4997
Liquid`Hasu608
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade318
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.