On June 03 2010 13:42 Xiphos wrote:
ACtion vs Bogus! yes that's the game I want to see!
ACtion vs Bogus! yes that's the game I want to see!
I was hoping in the loser's game

| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
nozaro33
Taiwan1819 Posts
On June 03 2010 13:42 Xiphos wrote: ACtion vs Bogus! yes that's the game I want to see! I was hoping in the loser's game ![]() | ||
|
Black Gun
Germany4482 Posts
| ||
|
AlTheCake
Canada1071 Posts
YES I'M EXCITED. | ||
|
Caos2
United States1728 Posts
| ||
|
Xiphos
Canada7507 Posts
On June 03 2010 13:45 nozaro33 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 03 2010 13:42 Xiphos wrote: ACtion vs Bogus! yes that's the game I want to see! I was hoping in the loser's game ![]() Well I am fine with anything! As long as I can see Action use Defilers versus Terran (or against Zergs, I think we are all fine seeing Defilers in ZvZ ) I am more than happy! | ||
|
ohN
United States1075 Posts
| ||
|
tree.hugger
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
On June 03 2010 13:47 Xiphos wrote: Show nested quote + On June 03 2010 13:45 nozaro33 wrote: On June 03 2010 13:42 Xiphos wrote: ACtion vs Bogus! yes that's the game I want to see! I was hoping in the loser's game ![]() Well I am fine with anything! As long as I can see Action use Defilers versus Terran (or against Zergs, I think we are all fine seeing Defilers in ZvZ ) I am more than happy! | ||
|
jonich0n
United States1982 Posts
| ||
|
jonich0n
United States1982 Posts
| ||
|
De4ngus
United States6533 Posts
| ||
|
Caos2
United States1728 Posts
| ||
|
De4ngus
United States6533 Posts
| ||
|
King K. Rool
Canada4408 Posts
| ||
|
De4ngus
United States6533 Posts
| ||
|
Jackal03
Brazil7469 Posts
| ||
|
jonich0n
United States1982 Posts
| ||
|
Black Gun
Germany4482 Posts
| ||
|
Nal_rAwr
United States2611 Posts
| ||
|
tree.hugger
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
On June 03 2010 13:52 jonich0n wrote: 14cc is the new hotness I hear 9pool is also in. | ||
|
Caos2
United States1728 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Larva Soma Rush BeSt Hyuk firebathero Dewaltoss [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games hiko1319 FrodaN1145 DeMusliM384 Livibee198 ArmadaUGS150 KnowMe133 XBOCT128 XaKoH QueenE86 C9.Mang075 Mew2King74 Beastyqt13 CosmosSc2 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|