This goes on for a while and a few drones occasionally, but... somehow I never ever have enough units to actually kill the shuttle+rvrs.
So, when I'm facing rvrs it's mostly, shuttle, drop, micro rvr in-and-out, kill units, GG.
Ways to prevent this?

| Forum Index > Brood War Strategy |
|
Fedaykin
Netherlands2003 Posts
This goes on for a while and a few drones occasionally, but... somehow I never ever have enough units to actually kill the shuttle+rvrs. So, when I'm facing rvrs it's mostly, shuttle, drop, micro rvr in-and-out, kill units, GG. Ways to prevent this? ![]() | ||
|
FreeZEternal
Korea (South)3396 Posts
| ||
|
FreeZEternal
Korea (South)3396 Posts
| ||
|
Fedaykin
Netherlands2003 Posts
Anyhow, I haven't had any 1 rvr drop as of late, so don't know if it's double robo or not, probably not, I'm just slow. Another thing might be, how the hell am I suposed to expect/anticipate for reavers, I'm the one who is supposed to be using insects, not the protoss | ||
|
JoeUser
United States684 Posts
| ||
|
FreeZEternal
Korea (South)3396 Posts
On May 28 2004 08:59 Fedaykin wrote: Reaver range > sunken range... Anyhow, I haven't had any 1 rvr drop as of late, so don't know if it's double robo or not, probably not, I'm just slow. Another thing might be, how the hell am I suposed to expect/anticipate for reavers, I'm the one who is supposed to be using insects, not the protoss sunken is for slow him down -_-;;instead of a direct attack to drones-_-; | ||
|
Dang-it
United States557 Posts
| ||
|
iD.Surv
Belgium827 Posts
| ||
|
GoSexyPerli
United States1072 Posts
| ||
|
NoNameLoser
United States1508 Posts
Nothing better then watching a toss suicide a shuttle with reavers into a defended base with bunch of drones only to see them burrow. | ||
|
GoSexyPerli
United States1072 Posts
| ||
|
Fedaykin
Netherlands2003 Posts
On May 28 2004 21:20 NoNameLoser wrote: i really like tsunami's primary counter = burrow, never failed me. Nothing better then watching a toss suicide a shuttle with reavers into a defended base with bunch of drones only to see them burrow. that would indeed be SWEET ![]() | ||
|
Twisted
Netherlands13554 Posts
most satisfying thing in zvp -_-; | ||
|
Carnac
Germany / USA16648 Posts
![]() oh wait. i only play VS zerg not WITh zerg | ||
|
JoeUser
United States684 Posts
| ||
|
tom liu
35 Posts
1. Scourge 2. Lurkers 3. Mutalisks(I prefer these since I usually Muta against Toss anyways) | ||
|
ToT)Strafe(
103 Posts
| ||
|
tom liu
35 Posts
| ||
|
FakeSteve[TPR]
Valhalla18444 Posts
| ||
|
comabreaded
United States2166 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8489 FrodaN2299 shahzam456 KnowMe317 C9.Mang0220 ArmadaUGS125 JimRising UpATreeSC95 Trikslyr42 ZombieGrub42 PPMD37 CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|